Are you a bigot if you dont date trans?

It not a bigot to hate homos, trans, and whatever weirdo names they want to call themselves. The real bigots are the liberals that want to pass laws that make it legal marry anybody and anything you want. Want to marry your daughter, why not? Want to legally adopt a cow, sure go ahead... At least that is what all liberal think is normal. There is even liberal talk about making it illegal for white people to marry other white people because they claim it being racists.
Exactly where are you getting this bizarre bovine excrement from?

That isn't a school classroom. It's a library that has Drag Queen Story Hour. It's advertised, and nobody has to take their kids there if they don't want to. The kids probably like the stories and costumes, but I doubt they are concerned about any other aspects of it.

Libraries are supported by the Taxpayers, you know.

The real problem here is that children are being given the impression that it is Normative for a dude to dress up like broad.

Saw an interesting study on this. Gays, Lesbians, Straight and so forth, all continue to be attracted to the actual biological status. For example: If a woman transitions to be a man, Gay men don't tend to date them.

If a man declares as a woman, Lesbians are not suddenly attracted to them, and so forth.

SATIRE BECOMES STRAIGHT UP:
National Organization for Women Votes to ā€˜Believe All Women,ā€™ Reserves Right to Vote on Who Counts as a Woman.

This is 100% true. After Mr. Garrison transitioned and became Mrs. Garrison, his bum buddy Mr. Slave just did not go for it and walked out on him.

I Don't Like Vaginas

That isn't a school classroom. It's a library that has Drag Queen Story Hour. It's advertised, and nobody has to take their kids there if they don't want to. The kids probably like the stories and costumes, but I doubt they are concerned about any other aspects of it.

Libraries are supported by the Taxpayers, you know.

The real problem here is that children are being given the impression that it is Normative for a dude to dress up like broad.

How is that worse than them leaving a Disney park thinking they had seen a talking 6 ft tall mouse that wears short pants or a pumpkin that can turn into a beautiful carriage? I won't even get into all the singing and dancing silverware, or ghosts, lots of singing and dancing ghosts.

I saw this dicussion and post on Facebook?

I saw this post on Facebook
"Their argument is that they aren't attracted to trans people, so they should have a right to know if a potential partner is trans before dating them. These people view transness as a mere physical quality that they just aren't attracted to.
The issue with this logic is that the person in question is obviously attracted to trans people, or else they wouldn't be worried about accidentally going out with one. So these people aren't attracted to trans people because of some physical quality, they aren't attracted to trans people because they are disgusted by the very idea of transness."

No, I Don't Have To Tell You I'm Trans Before Dating You

Now it looks like to me as if one is a bigot if he doesn't date a trans I would feel violated if I dated a trans as if someone raped me sorry I believe in live and let live (and pride myself to be tolerant and I also tolerate trans) but a trans is invading my private space by dating me under false pretenses. I dont want to date a trans.
Yeah, that's pretty sick. Clearly this isn't a person that values honesty.

GREAT MOMENTS IN FILM CRITICISM: Critic Slams Secret Life 2 for Praising Marriage, Masculinity.

Other critics toil for allegedly neutral sites but heap their political baggage onto the readersā€™ laps. Which brings us to TheWrap.com.

The siteā€™s review of ā€œThe Secret Life of Pets 2ā€ must be read to be fully believed. The film sequel follows the further adventures of Max (Patton Oswalt), Gidget (Jenny Slate) and Duke (Eric Stonestreet).

The siteā€™s review reads like a parody of the trend under discussion. A kiddie film, weā€™re told, isnā€™t acceptable unless it checks a set number of cultural boxes.

ā€œThe Secret Life of Pets 2,ā€ on the other hand ā€¦ effectively acts as an animated ode to heteronormativity, toxic masculinity and patriarchal worldviews, passed off as harmless plot points to entertain young audiences.

This is a childrenā€™s movie review, mind you.​

As David Thompson responds, ā€œIt occurs to me that when the reviewer of a childrenā€™s cartoon is whining at length about a lack of discernibly gay or trans pet-owning couples and the oppressive ā€˜heteronormativityā€™ of a character choosing to get married and have a child ā€“ an act that is ā€˜conservativeā€™ and therefore bad, apparently ā€“ then the problem isnā€™t the film.ā€

"Their argument is that they aren't attracted to trans people, so they should have a right to know if a potential partner is trans before dating them. These people view transness as a mere physical quality that they just aren't attracted to.
The issue with this logic is that the person in question is obviously attracted to trans people, or else they wouldn't be worried about accidentally going out with one. So these people aren't attracted to trans people because of some physical quality, they aren't attracted to trans people because they are disgusted by the very idea of transness."

Now it looks like to me as if one is a bigot if he doesn't date a trans I would feel violated if I dated a trans as if someone raped me sorry I believe in live and let live (and pride myself to be tolerant and I also tolerate trans) but a trans is invading my private space by dating me under false pretenses. I dont want to date a trans.

If someone is proud of being Trans, then he/she/it doesn't have to dupe other people into dating he/she/it by hiding it.

It not a bigot to hate homos, trans, and whatever weirdo names they want to call themselves. The real bigots are the liberals that want to pass laws that make it legal marry anybody and anything you want. Want to marry your daughter, why not? Want to legally adopt a cow, sure go ahead... At least that is what all liberal think is normal. There is even liberal talk about making it illegal for white people to marry other white people because they claim it being racists.

Not dating a trans person is not bigotry.

But your rant is nonsense. No one serious is trying to make it so you can marry your daughter. No one rational is trying to make it so you can marry or adopt anything. It is consenting adults. Not sure where this "talk" you are hearing about not allowing white people to marry white people is coming from. But it is either some fringe group or you need more tinfoil on your head.

It's a lot like dating any woman. They always seem normal at first, but it takes a while to figure out just how crazy they really are. In fact, most exes are bat shit crazy, but they don't tell you that up front.

Amen!!!

I could care less what the world's PC views are, but they/it/whatever's RIGHTS end when they impose themselves upon me in any way shape or form

And while i'll agree freedom means one has the right to be a public lunatic in America , i'm just as free to point out said lunacy.

Further, it's human nature to be biased, prejudiced , my dog is more honest about this than most folks hiding behind whatever PC is in vouge

So take your pick

~S~

Its interesting as a lib you would say that.

How about if the man says that he wouldn't date a Tranny because he doesn't see them as actual women? Would that be bigotry?

If someone says they prefer their chicks without dicks, is that ok, as long as they recognize chicks with dicks as truly "chicks"?

Its interesting as a lib you would say that.

How about if the man says that he wouldn't date a Tranny because he doesn't see them as actual women? Would that be bigotry?

If someone says they prefer their chicks without dicks, is that ok, as long as they recognize chicks with dicks as truly "chicks"?

You can date or not date whoever you want for what ever reason you choose. You can't deny someone else their rights .

You really struggle in the modern world dont you ?

I am so old the gays pass me by...

lol people keep babbling about 'rights', as if faggots were being denied any, which is of course just a lie invented by idiots. Scratch all these mentally ill freaks and you find pedophiles; the 'Gay Rights' hoax is nothing but a trojan horse led by pedoes, from Harry Hay down to the current set of freaks playing' activists'.

lol people keep babbling about 'rights', as if faggots were being denied any, which is of course just a lie invented by idiots. Scratch all these mentally ill freaks and you find pedophiles; the 'Gay Rights' hoax is nothing but a trojan horse led by pedoes, from Harry Hay down to the current set of freaks playing' activists'.
No.

OK

Attachments

• Baddate.gif
    Baddate.gif
    90.6 KB · Views: 48
No.

Yes.

Right on Bro, you'd never catch any decent real American dressing up as some pervert and chasing after little boys. That is just sick! Real American pedoes are straight ace middle class guys that chase after young girls who, like all girls, really are playing hard to get because they want a real man to teach them how to have sex.

This is America, right? It doesn't matter if you are a tranny or other, your 300 pound pot belly makes it immaterial. Unless you have a 20 inch dick with that?

Forum List

Back