Are you a bigot if you dont date trans?

I saw this dicussion and post on Facebook?

I saw this post on Facebook
"Their argument is that they aren't attracted to trans people, so they should have a right to know if a potential partner is trans before dating them. These people view transness as a mere physical quality that they just aren't attracted to.
The issue with this logic is that the person in question is obviously attracted to trans people, or else they wouldn't be worried about accidentally going out with one. So these people aren't attracted to trans people because of some physical quality, they aren't attracted to trans people because they are disgusted by the very idea of transness."

No, I Don't Have To Tell You I'm Trans Before Dating You

Now it looks like to me as if one is a bigot if he doesn't date a trans I would feel violated if I dated a trans as if someone raped me sorry I believe in live and let live (and pride myself to be tolerant and I also tolerate trans) but a trans is invading my private space by dating me under false pretenses. I dont want to date a trans.

Well, let me put it this way. You don't HAVE to tell anyone anything about your past before dating them. But you're going to have no one but yourself to blame when they eventually find out and kick your sorry, secret-keeping ass to the curb. And there's no amount of screaming, "Bigot!!! Bigoooootttt!!!" that's gonna put YOU on the moral high ground of that relationship.

It not a bigot to hate homos, trans, and whatever weirdo names they want to call themselves. The real bigots are the liberals that want to pass laws that make it legal marry anybody and anything you want. Want to marry your daughter, why not? Want to legally adopt cow, sure go ahead... At least that is what all liberal think is normal. There is even liberal talk about making it illegal for white people to marry other white people because they claim it being racists.

I agree Im not White myself but I have no problem being rejected for my ethnicity/ancestry. It is their private space and I dont want to invade it. I will find a compatible Partner and why would I want to date someone who hates me for what I am? Same as Im freaked out by Trans why would a Trans want to date me. Who says transphobic or racist if you dont date them is blackmailing you to sodomize you and thats rape.

Exactly. Why would anyone WANT a relationship with someone they had to hide things from?

I saw this dicussion and post on Facebook?

I saw this post on Facebook
"Their argument is that they aren't attracted to trans people, so they should have a right to know if a potential partner is trans before dating them. These people view transness as a mere physical quality that they just aren't attracted to.
The issue with this logic is that the person in question is obviously attracted to trans people, or else they wouldn't be worried about accidentally going out with one. So these people aren't attracted to trans people because of some physical quality, they aren't attracted to trans people because they are disgusted by the very idea of transness."

No, I Don't Have To Tell You I'm Trans Before Dating You

Now it looks like to me as if one is a bigot if he doesn't date a trans I would feel violated if I dated a trans as if someone raped me sorry I believe in live and let live (and pride myself to be tolerant and I also tolerate trans) but a trans is invading my private space by dating me under false pretenses. I dont want to date a trans.

Well, let me put it this way. You don't HAVE to tell anyone anything about your past before dating them. But you're going to have no one but yourself to blame when they eventually find out and kick your sorry, secret-keeping ass to the curb. And there's no amount of screaming, "Bigot!!! Bigoooootttt!!!" that's gonna put YOU on the moral high ground of that relationship.

This is not true. You do HAVe to tell about your past before you date someone, for example this is a hard legal requirement, to document that you did disclose all your past before dating someone, otherwise your fiancée will not get a visa to marry you in the USA!

It not a bigot to hate homos, trans, and whatever weirdo names they want to call themselves. The real bigots are the liberals that want to pass laws that make it legal marry anybody and anything you want. Want to marry your daughter, why not? Want to legally adopt cow, sure go ahead... At least that is what all liberal think is normal. There is even liberal talk about making it illegal for white people to marry other white people because they claim it being racists.

I agree Im not White myself but I have no problem being rejected for my ethnicity/ancestry. It is their private space and I dont want to invade it. I will find a compatible Partner and why would I want to date someone who hates me for what I am? Same as Im freaked out by Trans why would a Trans want to date me. Who says transphobic or racist if you dont date them is blackmailing you to sodomize you and thats rape.

Exactly. Why would anyone WANT a relationship with someone they had to hide things from?

So true, Do you see Batman, Superman, or any other superhero ever go on a date, let alone get married?

So true, Do you see Batman, Superman, or any other superhero ever go on a date, let alone get married?

If I recall correctly, every damned one of them ran into relationship problems because they kept secrets. So very good point.

Forum List

Back