Are you a 782 percenter?

If that's your belief, then I expect an apology for your vote for Obama.

I believe you think he does not deserve the income he has produced, why do you envy the successful?

I'm still waiting for him to produce 'income.' Do you believe that he deserves the income he was paid?

I suppose, but that is not the point, your kind defend bankers and corporate raiders for things a lot worse than writing some books or whatever he does to make money and then jump up with that wealth envy crap when we complain about fraud, outsourcing or other damaging financial practices. So which is it? All money made while wearing a suit is good money and deserved or do some people not deserve their wealth?

Don't think I have ever seen an OP run away from a thread so fast.

Got a job in early 2009 and kept it ever since. Was making nothing prior.

I believe you think he does not deserve the income he has produced, why do you envy the successful?

I'm still waiting for him to produce 'income.' Do you believe that he deserves the income he was paid?

I suppose, but that is not the point, your kind defend bankers and corporate raiders for things a lot worse than writing some books or whatever he does to make money and then jump up with that wealth envy crap when we complain about fraud, outsourcing or other damaging financial practices. So which is it? All money made while wearing a suit is good money and deserved or do some people not deserve their wealth?

I've never defended those scurrilous actions. Try arguing on the level dude. BTW, a lot of those corporate raiders and bankers are Obama backers. In fact, more of them donated to him in 08 than McCain. So you don't have that moral high ground and you look like a jackass for pretending that's the case.

As it is, my point is that the Dems who sell envy politics are the ones bankrolling. So your cause is not just. It's a reuse .

He wrote a couple books, and people bought them. Why do you hate the free market?

That's a fair point. I was considering it from a governmental level. Of course, he was using his platform as a presidential candidate to bankroll. Perhaps, he should have donated his earnings to a charity as to not bankroll on his governance. Why didn't he if he is such a fan of distribution? Again, it's do as I say, not as I do.

And for the record, I'm a fan of the free market. But I'm not the one attacking it.

Forum List

Back