Fore: Obama, Bill Clinton enjoy round of golf: Life is good

The republican war on Obama's leisure time is about the most petty political attack ever, he puts in more hours than any two or three congressmen you can pick.

The republican war on Obama's leisure time is about the most petty political attack ever, he puts in more hours than any two or three congressmen you can pick.

They are trying to find equivalence with Bush's record breaking days on vacation.

There is none..but that doesn't stop 'em.

Fiscal cliff? What, me worry?

For now... enjoy your round of golf Presidents Obama and Clinton. Let the chips fall where they may.

Fore: Obama, Bill Clinton enjoy round of golf - Yahoo! News

Former President Bill Clinton — the 42nd president — is joining President Barack Obama — he's No. 44 — for a round of golf at Joint Air Base in Maryland.

And instead of showing up for the negotiations himself, he sends his tax cheating Treasury Secretary in his place.

Fiscal cliff? What, me worry?

For now... enjoy your round of golf Presidents Obama and Clinton. Let the chips fall where they may.

Fore: Obama, Bill Clinton enjoy round of golf - Yahoo! News

Former President Bill Clinton — the 42nd president — is joining President Barack Obama — he's No. 44 — for a round of golf at Joint Air Base in Maryland.

And instead of showing up for the negotiations himself, he sends his tax cheating Treasury Secretary in his place.
You didn't really expect him to show up and have those upstarts in congress hand him his ass yet again, didja? :lol:

They are trying to find equivalence with Bush's record breaking days on vacation.

There is none..but that doesn't stop 'em.

Thats correct, between fund raising, campaigning non stop for four years, and golf, he set a new record. One has to wonder what would the economy look like today if he had applied the same effort? No need to Answer, my apologies for disrespecting your Messiah.

Obama to Congress: Give me your budget power

Congress to Obama: Fuck you

It wouldn't work, the Messiah has no clue what a budget is, especially a balanced budget, they didn't teach that concept in the ivory towers of academia, if they did, he missed that class, he was too busy smoking bud with his buds on the court.

Uh uh, occupied. Bush 43 never spent time at his ranch. Plus G Ford and Ike E hated golf!!!

Only pinkos like Clinton and Obama golf, friggin' elitists!!!!

Forum List

Back