Are women to blame for adultery?

Historically, women have been the gate keepers of chastity. I'm not saying that is the way it should be.....I'm just saying!

It seems the punishment, in religious orders, is always worse for the woman. From the Scarlet A to stonings or lashing for the woman only.

Are they solely responsible? Or, at least, more responsible?

I'm not sayin' wemmins are bad people because God knows, I love the hell out of 'em.

But it was after all a woman who was approached by the serpent in the Garden of Eden. The Devil didn't tempt the man first for a reason, and that's the reason there's so much misery in this world today.
Please tell me you're being sarcastic, or are you that much of a misogynist for real? Oh, and you're bible is full of fairy tales, this being one of them. It was written by men back in practically the stone age who were intimidated by women and therefore had to demonize them.

So, okay, I'll play along, maybe Eve did take the apple, but she tempted weak Adam into taking a bite, so who is to blame here? Eve for taking it, or Adam for being the weakling?

Has anyone noticed this word "demonize" which goes right along with "bully"? It's like you can't call anything out, it's "demonizing".

We're so touchy in 2018. It's a new Victorian Age but the corsets and the fainting couches and the smelling salts are all metaphorical. It's disgusting, but also makes me laugh. I hope I live long enough to see my grandchildren mock the heck out of these years. I'm not kidding.

FWIW, I'm an evangelical Christian. I go to church these days to escape all the fundamentalism around me. No kidding--the Christians I hang out with these days are much more accepting, tolerant, looser, more fun to be with than the pursed lip Church Lady Social Justice warriors that whine about bullying and make mobs and attack people on Twitter.

/welp that's all I got for now lol

It seems the punishment, in religious orders, is always worse for the woman. From the Scarlet A to stonings or lashing for the woman only.

Absolutely
Women Are Responsible For The Moral Decay Everywhere They Go
Men Are Only Taking Advantage Of The Give Away

In A Celibate Society
Women Would Be Useless To Themselves Or Others
Without Any Power To Do Anything Of Value

Women Need To Be Caged
And Only Let Out
For Procreation And Sammiches

Last edited:

Absolutely
Women Are Responsible For The Moral Decay Everywhere They Go
Men Are Only Taking Advantage Of The Give Away

In A Celibate Society
Women Would Be Useless To Themselves Or Others
Without Any Power To Do Anything Of Value

Women Need To Be Caged
And Only Let Out
For Procreation And Sammiches

A celibate society? No thanks.

WinterBorn said:
Of Course Not

But I Have Shown The Truth To Woman's Only Means To Power
The Only Higher Specie That Can Have Sex On Demand
And She Controls It
She Can Raise Morality, Or Destroy It
The Choice Is Her's

And That IS It...

WinterBorn said:
Of Course Not

And She Controls It
The Choice Is Her's

And That IS It...

Women are to blame for anything and everything. Men have no free will or conscience!

Sorry for the sarcasm.

What is "morality," anyway? What is its purpose? Why make women responsible for it? Women are sexual creatures just as men are. Why are women expected to be asexual in order to be "holy" and/or "respectable" while men are not?

You don't hear of men, particularly the "religious" leaders talking about "purity" when it comes to men, but they yak, yak, yak away when it comes to women. The Roman Catholic Church even made Maria Goretti a saint for being murdered fighting off a rape. What kind of a message does this send to girls and women? That it is better to die than to have forced sex because one's body must be preserved in a "virgin" state at all costs? For what reason?

Lysistrata said:
Women are to blame for anything and everything. Men have no free will or conscience!
I've Already Stated
We're Just Along For The Give-Away

What is "morality," anyway?
Here We Go
Keep It Coming
You'll Prove My Last Point

What is its purpose?
Civilization

Why make women responsible for it? Women are sexual creatures just as men are. Why are women expected to be asexual in order to be "holy" and/or "respectable" while men are not?
Asexual Is A Flippant Leap
Women Are Responsible For The Over-All Quality Of Society
If Life In Home Is A Success
I Give Her 100% Of The Credit
A Failure ??
Near 100% Of The Blame

You don't hear of men, particularly the "religious" leaders talking about "purity" when it comes to men, but they yak, yak, yak away when it comes to women
Says Who ??
Scripture Is Directed Primarily Towards The Behavior Of Men

And Your Post Just Proves What Will Be My Final Point:
The Woman Hasn't Been Born
That Won't Deflect Any/All Her Blame To Any One Else Handy

And I'm Not Being Sarcastic At All

With-Out Your Holes
You Have Nothing

WinterBorn said:
Of Course Not

And She Controls It
The Choice Is Her's

And That IS It...

So men have no self control? Absolute bullshit. We ALL control our morality. Don’t blame someone else if you can’t keep it in your pants.

Lysistrata said:
I've Already Stated

Here We Go
Keep It Coming

What is its purpose?
Civilization

Why make women responsible for it? Women are sexual creatures just as men are. Why are women expected to be asexual in order to be "holy" and/or "respectable" while men are not?
A Failure ??
Near 100% Of The Blame

You don't hear of men, particularly the "religious" leaders talking about "purity" when it comes to men, but they yak, yak, yak away when it comes to women
Says Who ??

With-Out Your Holes
You Have Nothing

You are one sick human being. As a human being, you bear the responsibility for what happens in your society.

Lysistrata said:
I've Already Stated

Here We Go
Keep It Coming

What is its purpose?
Civilization

A Failure ??
Near 100% Of The Blame

Says Who ??

With-Out Your Holes
You Have Nothing

Before you blame someone else for the lack of morality, ask yourself why women are to blame when men pursue, cajole, beg and trick women into sex. But it’s HER fault.

One of the things that has always annoyed me is the number of people who say to women, “If you can’t afford a baby, keep your legs together”. But men are apparently exempt from responsibility.

A women can give birth once every 9 months. But a man can inseminate a woman (more than one actually) every day during that 9 months. So while a single woman can create 1 child in 9 months, a single man can create 270 children in that same time period. Time told hold men responsible too.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's men to blame in that category as well. Personally, I don't have to stick my dick in anything I don't want to.

In my world, women do control the narrative, though. I just go along because I don't like friction.

Last edited:
WinterBorn said:
Before you blame someone else for the lack of morality, ask yourself why women are to blame when men pursue, cajole, beg and trick women into sex. But it’s HER fault.
"TRICK" ??

HA-HAA !!

Is There Someone You're Trying To 'Trick' ??
That's The Cucks At 'Feminist' Marches Too...

Good Luck !!

WinterBorn said:
"TRICK" ??

HA-HAA !!

Good Luck !!

You don’t think men try to trick women into sex? You should get out more.

I notice you have no argument with “...pursue, cajole, and beg...”.

It is rare that women pursue men. But after men spend all that effort on getting her in bed, it is HER fault.

Sorry junior, men don’t get a free pass.

WinterBorn said:
"TRICK" ??

HA-HAA !!

Good Luck !!

It is rare that women pursue men. But after men spend all that effort on getting her in bed, it is HER fault.

Only dumb women fall for that. Luckily for me, no woman of mine would.

Not so sure about the "luckily" but whatever. I tend to attract smart, possibly crazy women. They don't fall for any bullshit from other dudes, though. I may have a lamp chucked at my head later, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:
I am an an A-1 ducker.

WinterBorn said:
"TRICK" ??

HA-HAA !!

Good Luck !!

Only dumb women fall for that. Luckily for me, no woman of mine would.

Not so sure about the "luckily" but whatever. I tend to attract smart, possibly crazy women. They don't fall for any bullshit from other dudes, though. I may have a lamp chucked at my head later, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:
I am an an A-1 ducker.

Good point. Not all women fall for it. But the fact the men do it ruins the whole “women are to blame”.

They are both responsible. It takes two to tango.

WinterBorn said:

So 'My Body, My Choice' Is Bullshit ??
--- Sonny ??
You've Just Insinuated, Even Subliminally
They Aren't Really Up To That Responsibility

Like Spoiled Children Gaming Their Parents
Have Their Cake And Eat It Too ??

Just Bring Them Out For Procreation & Sammiches

DING said:
It takes two to tango
Biggest Lying Con Goin' ^ ^ ^
You Can't Know Where It's Been

Again:
Her Body, Her Choice Is Bullshit ??

....Procreation And Sammiches

Last edited:
WinterBorn said:

So 'My Body, My Choice' Is Bullshit ??
--- Sonny ??
You've Just Insinuated, Even Subliminally
They Aren't Really Up To That Responsibility

Like Spoiled Children Gaming Their Parents
Have Their Cake And Eat t Too ??

Just Bring Them Out For Procreation & Sammiches

DING said:
It takes two to tango
Biggest Lying Con Goin' ^ ^ ^
You Can't Know Where It's Been

Again:
Her Body, Her Choice Is Bullshit ??

....Procreation And Sammiches
You aren't making a lot of sense. Care to try again?

Forum List

Back