Are White Cops Killing Black Males because they are Racists?

Are White Cops Activily Killing Black Males because they are Racists?

• Total voters
This a totally leading question up there with " when did you stop beating your wife?" Lets try harder here, folks. Why not ask" why are poor black males so violent" or something like that that addresses reality.

I don't get the comparison. Just like I don't get the racial aspect of the recent cop killings.
You don't? The title of this thread implies something that is neither provable or objective. Why the emphasis on WHITE police officers? And Racism, HOW can anyone PROVE that? Speculative.

Indeed, it does. That's IS the narrative the left is pushing is it not? "Black Lives Matter" and such?
Why the emphasis on Black? Life is fleeting and we are all mortal.

I imagine you'd have to look at it on a case by case basis.

Maybe they kill black people because they think they can get away with it because SOCIETY is racist.

Ahhhh yes. The ol "Racism is structural and just because the cops don't mean to be racist they are still racist because society is racist" excuse. I really like this stupid argument.
You've put words in my mouth. Really stupid on your part.

Oh, then please clarify. Not going to happen is it? It was meant to be a hit and run post right?
Where did I say "they are still racist because society is racist."

Perhaps you just have reading comprehension issues, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

How is society racist? Examples please.
Alright, you really do have reading comprehension issues.

Answer: Because they fear the black man as they always have. Stories about black mens dick size, sexual prowess, strength, anger etc has always been waaaay overstated by fearing whites.

They got weed to be illegal with stories that some suave black guy with a joint in a jazz club will take your innocent white woman from you.

So they arent racist but they still have more fear of blacks than whites in general. Besides, the white perps that cops have to deal with can, you know, remind them of their son...

Are black neighborhoods generally more violent than white neighborhoods? If true, that isn't "fear" but simply realizing a fact. How many black women were raped by white men according to the the FBI UCR? ZERO. How many white women were raped by blacks? 37,460. FrontPage Magazine - The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States Why the disparity in interracial rape? Realizing that blacks are more statistically dangerous than whites has nothing to do with fear and has everything to do with what is.

I understand, thats why I said before this....whites had other excuses for their violence.

Now its violent neighborhoods, before that it was "causing trouble" before that it was "I heard this black guy was getting smart mouth with a white person"

So you're going equate modern black rape/violence with getting "uppity" with a white woman?

This a totally leading question up there with " when did you stop beating your wife?" Lets try harder here, folks. Why not ask" why are poor black males so violent" or something like that that addresses reality.

I don't get the comparison. Just like I don't get the racial aspect of the recent cop killings.
You don't? The title of this thread implies something that is neither provable or objective. Why the emphasis on WHITE police officers? And Racism, HOW can anyone PROVE that? Speculative.

Thats why I laugh whenever they say "its no evidence of racism" like you're going to find racism under some guys couch with his finger prints all over it lol

Indeed, it does. That's IS the narrative the left is pushing is it not? "Black Lives Matter" and such?
Why the emphasis on Black? Life is fleeting and we are all mortal.

Good question. Ask the leftists who are pushing that narrative. I dunno.

I voted no. Between the raw emotion & adrenaline that occurs when things go badly for a cop I don't think preconceived notions of who you do or don't respect come into play.
Of course their is always that "one" case that someone will point to but outliers are just that

Answer: Because they fear the black man as they always have. Stories about black mens dick size, sexual prowess, strength, anger etc has always been waaaay overstated by fearing whites.

They got weed to be illegal with stories that some suave black guy with a joint in a jazz club will take your innocent white woman from you.

So they arent racist but they still have more fear of blacks than whites in general. Besides, the white perps that cops have to deal with can, you know, remind them of their son...

Are black neighborhoods generally more violent than white neighborhoods? If true, that isn't "fear" but simply realizing a fact. How many black women were raped by white men according to the the FBI UCR? ZERO. How many white women were raped by blacks? 37,460. FrontPage Magazine - The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States Why the disparity in interracial rape? Realizing that blacks are more statistically dangerous than whites has nothing to do with fear and has everything to do with what is.

I understand, thats why I said before this....whites had other excuses for their violence.

Now its violent neighborhoods, before that it was "causing trouble" before that it was "I heard this black guy was getting smart mouth with a white person"

So you're going equate modern black rape/violence with getting "uppity" with a white woman?

No, I'm equating your justifications now arent different than your justifications then. They just change but what hasnt changed is the abuses of blacks by whites.

They did it then...they do it now...and all of it came with justifications of why its a-ok

Thats why I laugh whenever they say "its no evidence of racism" like you're going to find racism under some guys couch with his finger prints all over it lol

I guess that's why people rely in "indicators" of racism, and are equally unsuccessful.

No, I'm equating your justifications now arent different than your justifications then. They just change but what hasnt changed is the abuses of blacks by whites.

They did it then...they do it now...and all of it came with justifications of why its a-ok

You just confirmed my previous post to you. You know that right?

I voted no. Between the raw emotion & adrenaline that occurs when things go badly for a cop I don't think preconceived notions of who you do or don't respect come into play.
Of course their is always that "one" case that someone will point to but outliers are just that

I love this one...when cops run up on blacks with their guns drawn with raw emotion and adrenaline pumping just remember...blacks dont have emotions and adrenaline when a gun is in their face.

Cops acting out is reasonable behavior lol

Ahhhh yes. The ol "Racism is structural and just because the cops don't mean to be racist they are still racist because society is racist" excuse. I really like this stupid argument.

Oh, then please clarify. Not going to happen is it? It was meant to be a hit and run post right?

Perhaps you just have reading comprehension issues, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Well help this guy with comprehension issues understand how society is racist then. I love how people post and run. If you aren't here to make a claim and back it up why post at all?

This should be interesting. Is racism the cause of white cops killing black males?
First consider the mentality of cops, their power and authority, and the free pass the legal system usually gives them. Examine the recent incidents reported and magnified in the media. Then look at pass history, as far back as the Rodney King incident in Los Angeles.

Now, in my opinion, racism may play a small part in the grand scheme of the inexcusable and barbaric inhumane conduct on the part of cops, but the real reasons go far beyond that of racism. It is my opinion that people of color are easy targets simply because of their reputation for breaking the law. An example would be the number of blacks in our jails and prison system. So, in my opinion, cops figure that mistreating blacks would cause less public outcry than if they exerted the same brutality on Whites. In other words, if cops brutalize a black person, they figure that they'll be less likely to receive criticism, than if they were to brutalize a white person.

Cops have a lot of anger, they join the police force as a means to legally release that anger, and to act out their frustrations and personal issues. This is evident by the number of reported cases where cops abuse their spouses. This is also evident in the many videoed incidences where upwards of six cops are beating and kicking an individual already hand cuffed and on the ground. This behavior exhibits an "attack and harm" mentality, and also is indicative of much deeper psychological issues. In addition, egos, machoism, and the rush from the authority and power play huge roles in their behavior.

So, to answer your question, racism is not the main issue, but rather a by-product of the over all reason cops become cops. And, in my opinion, just the simple fact that they are wearing a uniform acts to boost and feed their aggressions. Mine you, the above is only my opinion based on years of observations and personal experiences. But, I believe it to be very close to truth.

The racial aspect of your argument boils down to the following statement. "In other words, if cops brutalize a black person, they figure that they'll be less likely to receive criticism, than if they were to brutalize a white person." Do you have evidence for this or is this yet another theory that cannot be proved either way that people will rely on knowing damn well that cant be proved right or wrong one way or the other?
As I clearly stated several times ( please go back and read it again ), what I said was ONLY my opinion, nothing more. I made it very clear that it was my opinion ONLY. So, what's your point? Or, do you have one? Oh, and after reading it after I hit the post tab, I realized that I left out the fact that no longer are people looking the other way when blacks are brutalized and murdered by cops.

I see no evidence of cops killing black males because of racism. None. Evidently neither do you. Why are you upset anyway? You reconfirmed everything I just noted.
I stated that it ( racism ) MAY be a small part of the over all picture. I'm NOT upset in the least, none whatsoever. What did I reconfirm that you noted? Please point it out to me. I guess I missed my confirmation of your comment.

I guess that's why people rely in "indicators" of racism, and are equally unsuccessful.

Indicators isnt evidence

Well help this guy with comprehension issues understand how society is racist then. I love how people post and run. If you aren't here to make a claim and back it up why post at all?
Read my post again, okay? I was speculating as to why some cops feel free to kill black people. Read it again and try to understand what I said. :thup:

Sure, to the people that have comprehension issues

This should be interesting. Is racism the cause of white cops killing black males?
First consider the mentality of cops, their power and authority, and the free pass the legal system usually gives them. Examine the recent incidents reported and magnified in the media. Then look at pass history, as far back as the Rodney King incident in Los Angeles.

Now, in my opinion, racism may play a small part in the grand scheme of the inexcusable and barbaric inhumane conduct on the part of cops, but the real reasons go far beyond that of racism. It is my opinion that people of color are easy targets simply because of their reputation for breaking the law. An example would be the number of blacks in our jails and prison system. So, in my opinion, cops figure that mistreating blacks would cause less public outcry than if they exerted the same brutality on Whites. In other words, if cops brutalize a black person, they figure that they'll be less likely to receive criticism, than if they were to brutalize a white person.

Cops have a lot of anger, they join the police force as a means to legally release that anger, and to act out their frustrations and personal issues. This is evident by the number of reported cases where cops abuse their spouses. This is also evident in the many videoed incidences where upwards of six cops are beating and kicking an individual already hand cuffed and on the ground. This behavior exhibits an "attack and harm" mentality, and also is indicative of much deeper psychological issues. In addition, egos, machoism, and the rush from the authority and power play huge roles in their behavior.

So, to answer your question, racism is not the main issue, but rather a by-product of the over all reason cops become cops. And, in my opinion, just the simple fact that they are wearing a uniform acts to boost and feed their aggressions. Mine you, the above is only my opinion based on years of observations and personal experiences. But, I believe it to be very close to truth.

The racial aspect of your argument boils down to the following statement. "In other words, if cops brutalize a black person, they figure that they'll be less likely to receive criticism, than if they were to brutalize a white person." Do you have evidence for this or is this yet another theory that cannot be proved either way that people will rely on knowing damn well that cant be proved right or wrong one way or the other?
As I clearly stated several times ( please go back and read it again ), what I said was ONLY my opinion, nothing more. I made it very clear that it was my opinion ONLY. So, what's your point? Or, do you have one? Oh, and after reading it after I hit the post tab, I realized that I left out the fact that no longer are people looking the other way when blacks are brutalized and murdered by cops.

I see no evidence of cops killing black males because of racism. None. Evidently neither do you. Why are you upset anyway? You reconfirmed everything I just noted.
I stated that it ( racism ) MAY be a small part of the over all picture. I'm NOT upset in the least, none whatsoever. What did I reconfirm that you noted? Please point it out to me. I guess I missed my confirmation of your comment.

Sure, my post said the following ..

"The racial aspect of your argument boils down to the following statement. "In other words, if cops brutalize a black person, they figure that they'll be less likely to receive criticism, than if they were to brutalize a white person." Do you have evidence for this or is this yet another theory that cannot be proved either way that people will rely on knowing damn well that cant be proved right or wrong one way or the other?"

That is basically what you just confirmed. That's ok. Completely. But there is also a problem with it.

Sure, to the people that have comprehension issues

You just reversed your previous stance. you know that right?

"The racial aspect of your argument boils down to the following statement. "In other words, if cops brutalize a black person, they figure that they'll be less likely to receive criticism, than if they were to brutalize a white person." Do you have evidence for this or is this yet another theory that cannot be proved either way that people will rely on knowing damn well that cant be proved right or wrong one way or the other?"

That is basically what you just confirmed. That's ok. Completely. But there is also a problem with it.

Once again you asked for evidence of racism as if racism will be discovered in someones pocket during a pat down

Read my post again, okay? I was speculating as to why some cops feel free to kill black people. Read it again and try to understand what I said. :thup:

Oh, speculating. OK. Sooooooooo not grounded in evidence? No meant to be taken seriously? No bearing on the facts? Why post at all?

Once again you asked for evidence of racism as if racism will be discovered in someones pocket during a pat down

I'll settle for indicators.

Forum List

Back