WORLD WAR III WATCH: Israel’s Ground Invasion Has Finally Begun in Gaza (VIDEO)

And our Patriot missile systems Joe took out of Iraq and Syria his first week in office leaving our troops there vulnerable to Iranian rocket attack is in on its way back... it will be there and up and running in approximately three weeks to a month....

Last count in Iraq and Syria we have over 30 troops injured by these Iranian rockets and the media nor Biden has said one damn word about it....

I hope they succeed. Many Democrats and leftists do not.

Much like America not standing for Russian nuclear missiles in Cuba off the coast of Florida... Israel will not stand for Hamas terrorism near/off the border of Israel, nor should they.

Hey... I thought WW3 was suppose to start in 2016.....
Stupid TDSers....

Last count in Iraq and Syria we have over 30 troops injured by these Iranian rockets and the media nor Biden has said one damn word about it....

I didn't hear about the attacks until a couple days ago. That's a concern because my wife's niece is a doctor with the rank of Major, and is currently stationed in Syria.

I didn't hear about the attacks until a couple days ago. That's a concern because my wife's niece is a doctor with the rank of Major, and is currently stationed in Syria.
I'm sure they have a well fortified base in Syria as we do in Iraq... but they would be a lot more secure if they had ground to air defenses.....

Meanwhile old Brandon is talking to himself on some Delaware beach. It's the first time in history that Americans have had to deal with an aging mentally impaired president with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button and it seams that the mainstream media is determined to ignore the issue to protect the old dude from legitimate criticism.

I'm beginning to think the Col. is right...:(

1698530325316.png

Forum List

Back