Gaza genocide update: Israeli tanks bomb civilians in Gaza streets

I noticed Sunni Man down voted my comment above, but didn't bother to refute or answer any of my questions. :dunno:

He did the same to mine. If the point is to stop the killing of civilians, all Hamas has to do is surrender and let the hostages go.

But I think we all know, Hamas wants all the dead civilians it can get. It’s P R to them and the gullible Americans protesting.

Non clean start thread title.
Fake threat title and accusatory
When you harbor hyenas you sometimes get caught in the dog catchers net. No genocide but sweet little liberal venting

Perhaps you can be the one in that tank shooting civilians.
Wearing Zionist uniform or supporting the murder of 10,000 civilians with cold blood and trying to justify their war crimes is equally psychopathetic.
Such civilians who shelter and feed Hamas whom they voted for.
You are insipid.

Means nothing. When you bomb civilian areas you are killing and wounding large numbers of civilians. This is a war crime.
It’s a war crime to target civilians Only.
Otherwise those who harbor Hamas are perfectly legitimate and deserving targets.

Perhaps you can be the one in that tank shooting civilians.
Wearing Zionist uniform or supporting the murder of 10,000 civilians with cold blood and trying to justify their war crimes is equally psychopathetic.
Probably you are one of the invaders in Sderot who tore infants apart, raped women and even stopped to
pillage in honor of the rapist dog of arabia----he invaded, raped, murdered and pillaged and CLAIMED lands in the name of the pile of shit in Jannah---he also imagined
that his horse could fly

It’s a war crime to target civilians Only.
Otherwise those who harbor Hamas are perfectly legitimate and deserving targets.
In a perfect world, yes. In the real world, it is a necessary part of war. Pick a war in history where civilians were not a significant part of the winning strategy.

All-out war is ALL-OUT WAR.

In a perfect world, yes. In the real world, it is a necessary part of war. Pick a war in history where civilians were not a significant part of the winning strategy.

All-out war is ALL-OUT WAR.
Don’t want retaliation then don’t initiate
Thinker 101

Forum List

Back