Are we approaching a Romney blowout?

And most of the above, such as FiveThirtyEight, predicate their analysis on a comprehensive sampling of polls, including swing state polls, where the election will be decided.

It's interesting that the financial markets lag behind the poll probabilities. I think that's because the financial markets are less rational. With any "stock", people tend get a sort of emotional attachment to the stock. Instead of selling a loser off and taking the small hit, they'll ride it all the way to the bottom, in a vain hope of recouping the loss later.

That certainly explains your undying devotion to Obama.

Barring no major negative developments for Romney; he is set to get a minimum of 257 electoral votes. So by definition, Obama can only win a close election. That concept is certainly validated by the reality that he is an incumbent who is down by 5 points in the national polls.

I'm cautiously optimistic that Romney will break the 300 electoral vote threshold. The indicators are there.

Romney will be lucky to even break 250.

I'll bookmark this post for you so you can pull out your hair.

Barring no major negative developments for Romney; he is set to get a minimum of 257 electoral votes. So by definition, Obama can only win a close election. That concept is certainly validated by the reality that he is an incumbent who is down by 5 points in the national polls.

I'm cautiously optimistic that Romney will break the 300 electoral vote threshold. The indicators are there.

And will you admit that your an ass face when you're shown up?

Romney is going to blast O out of the water. And all the elitist lefties sitting in the cities will have to face the fact that they are completely out of touch with the majority of America....and not because they're "superior", either.

I come bearing pictures! Below are both Rasmussen's and Gallup's final numbers on party ID for 2004 and 2008 versus the actual breakdown on election day as well as their breakdowns for this year.

raspartyidaugseptavgjpg.jpg

galluppartyid040812.jpg

Rasmussen is a bit more accurate than Gallup, but the important thing to note is that they both show that Republicans have the edge going into the the final week before the election. If Romney wins Indies by 8+ percentage points as most of the national polls are showing, he wins in a landslide.

Discuss.

I hope so, but until the election is over, it is too soon to call....:eusa_boohoo:

And most of the above, such as FiveThirtyEight, predicate their analysis on a comprehensive sampling of polls, including swing state polls, where the election will be decided.

It's interesting that the financial markets lag behind the poll probabilities. I think that's because the financial markets are less rational. With any "stock", people tend get a sort of emotional attachment to the stock. Instead of selling a loser off and taking the small hit, they'll ride it all the way to the bottom, in a vain hope of recouping the loss later.

That certainly explains your undying devotion to Obama.

as opposed to the right's undying devotion to romney?

:cuckoo:

I'll certainly admit that Romney beat the incredible odds against him.

But as the election gets closer and closer, I'm growing more and more confident that Romney will have to pull off a miracle to win this election, when it comes to the electoral votes that matter.

I'll tell you what. For every post that I've made saying "I'll book mark this...", I will apologize to the person I bookmarked it for, because I was wrong.

The most EXCITING thing about a Romney victory is watching the egomaniacal, fractious, America-hating, unqualified IDIOT, Barack Obama, slither off into the sunset.

The four year nightmare will be OVER.

He better be slithering off to prison for the rest of his life since he is the cause of four American deaths in Libya.

YES! He will blow out his magic underwear on election night, when Ohio goes to Obama in the first hour!

But as the election gets closer and closer, I'm growing more and more confident that Romney will have to pull off a miracle to win this election, when it comes to the electoral votes that matter.

I'll tell you what. For every post that I've made saying "I'll book mark this...", I will apologize to the person I bookmarked it for, because I was wrong.

What number of electoral votes does Romney have to reach for you to admit that your 'odds' analysis is utter BS?

The most EXCITING thing about a Romney victory is watching the egomaniacal, fractious, America-hating, unqualified IDIOT, Barack Obama, slither off into the sunset.

The four year nightmare will be OVER.

If that is what helps you sleep at night, go with it...:lol:

Romney is going to blast O out of the water. And all the elitist lefties sitting in the cities will have to face the fact that they are completely out of touch with the majority of America....and not because they're "superior", either.

I don't know how you can mock city people and tell them they are completely out of touch with the majority of America, when the vast majority of America lives in cities.

What number of electoral votes does Romney have to reach for you to admit that your 'odds' analysis is utter BS?

<Crickets>

Forum List

Back