Are USMB LWers along with Politico Willing To Admit the Hitech Lynching of Cain?

The confidentiality agreement has been lifted, and STILL no one comes forward to say anything about Herman Cain's conduct. Meanwhile, the left wing rag Politico has run 90 STORIES smearing Cain demonstrating nothing but sleazy, racist, leftist tactics in an attempt to destroy a leading republican presidential contender because he's BLACK. The ugly, deeply rooted, racist roots of the democrat party are really rearing their nasty head on this one.

Cain accuser stands by sexual harassment complaint | Election 2012 - Home

Herman Cain accuser stands by complaint, won't go public - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Politico publishes 90 stories on Cain scandal | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner
Because he's BLACK? Really? Not because he's a political neophyte? Not because he's a Conservative? Not because he's too goofy for prime time? But because he's BLACK? Really?

I think someone is playing the victim/race card too early in the game. I can trump the race card with the truth card.

You can't even identify a truth card.

The "Truth" card plays like this: 9-9-9 woulsd be the biggest wettest blanket ever thrown over our economy. It would stifle consumer spending (the Real engine of economic growth). It would result in a massive tax cut for the wealthy and a massive tax increase on the Middle Class.

And that's what will bring Herman Cain back to earth. Not race. Not some supposed high tech "lynching". Simply the truth about Cain's ill-conceived plan.

The confidentiality agreement has been lifted, and STILL no one comes forward to say anything about Herman Cain's conduct. Meanwhile, the left wing rag Politico has run 90 STORIES smearing Cain demonstrating nothing but sleazy, racist, leftist tactics in an attempt to destroy a leading republican presidential contender because he's BLACK. The ugly, deeply rooted, racist roots of the democrat party are really rearing their nasty head on this one.

Herman Cain accuser stands by complaint, won't go public - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Politico publishes 90 stories on Cain scandal | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner
Because he's BLACK? Really? Not because he's a political neophyte? Not because he's a Conservative? Not because he's too goofy for prime time? But because he's BLACK? Really?

I think someone is playing the victim/race card too early in the game. I can trump the race card with the truth card.

It was a little "tongue in cheek" Nosmo, because no matter what the issue is/was that the obama opposition had, the left would immediately scream "RACIST, you're all against him because he's BLACK!" So I was giving them back a little bit of their own business. But it's not just that. I know the left is doing their best to ruin Cain because he's also a conservative. The left knows for a fact that if the black vote is split between Cain and obama, that will clinch a victory for the republicans in grand fashion. obama would be defeated in one of biggest land slides this country has ever seen. Well, hell, he probably will though whether it's Cain running against him or not. People are fed up with odumbo. The magic is GONE.

Oh, the horror. A man they can't control?

Or, more likely, the left wing power brokers are merely concerned that they may find Mr. Cain too difficult to defeat. So, they figure, maybe, it's best to "get" him now.

To be honest this "scandal" is the only thing they really have to hurt him with so I understand the main stream media hammering on it due to their bias against conservatives.

I don't think its because cain is black, I think its because cain is conservative.

I don't think it would play out much differently if he were white. He is a conservative; he is not governmentally experienced; he is fairly plain spoken; he has charisma. He thus represents an electoral threat. So yea, regardless of skin color, I think they would have gone after him. On the other hand, being a black man who refuses to stay on the lib plantation doesn't help him any, either.

Yeah if he was white and had the same aura about him the media and left would have been just as rabid.

It was a little "tongue in cheek" Nosmo, because no matter what the issue is/was that the obama opposition had, the left would immediately scream "RACIST, you're all against him because he's BLACK!" So I was giving them back a little bit of their own business. But it's not just that. I know the left is doing their best to ruin Cain because he's also a conservative. The left knows for a fact that if the black vote is split between Cain and obama, that will clinch a victory for the republicans in grand fashion. obama would be defeated in one of biggest land slides this country has ever seen. Well, hell, he probably will though whether it's Cain running against him or not. People are fed up with odumbo. The magic is GONE.
Getting the African American community to enthusiastically support a Conservative, Black, White or what ever is a pipe dream. You could dig up Frederick Douglas, slap a GOP button on him, have him spout the Conservative line and he would not get 5% of the African American vote.

The "Truth" card plays like this: 9-9-9 woulsd be the biggest wettest blanket ever thrown over our economy. It would stifle consumer spending (the Real engine of economic growth). It would result in a massive tax cut for the wealthy and a massive tax increase on the Middle Class.

And that's what will bring Herman Cain back to earth. Not race. Not some supposed high tech "lynching". Simply the truth about Cain's ill-conceived plan.

You can't tell us what the "truth" card might play like since you obviously cannot identify the truth card.

I was proved right again.

You can't tell us what the "truth" card might play like since you obviously cannot identify the truth card.

Well argued! Sterling point! Akin to "I know you are, but what am I?"

Why do you even try?

Why do you even try?

To show you what a fail you are.

You made the idiot claim that 9-9-9 would be a wet blanket.

You complete abject fail idiot.

Your argument boils down to the proposition that: you say it, therefore it's true. :cuckoo:

Eat it, pally.

You suck at this. The real question is not why you try. The real question is whether there is any hope that you might ever say anything of value. And the answer, of course, is "obviously not."

Why do you even try?

To show you what a fail you are.

You made the idiot claim that 9-9-9 would be a wet blanket.

You complete abject fail idiot.

Your argument boils down to the proposition that: you say it, therefore it's true.
:cuckoo:

Eat it, pally.

You suck at this. The real question is not why you try. The real question is whether there is any hope that you might ever say anything of value. And the answer, of course, is "obviously not."

Liability does make a good point there Nosmo

Getting the African American community to enthusiastically support a Conservative, Black, White or what ever is a pipe dream. You could dig up Frederick Douglas, slap a GOP button on him, have him spout the Conservative line and he would not get 5% of the African American vote.

I have to disagree Nosmo. I think somewhere down the line there's an awakening coming among the black community. There seems to be more and more conservative black figures arising, and I can't help but think that at some point their influence is going to be for the conservatives.