Are USMB LWers along with Politico Willing To Admit the Hitech Lynching of Cain?

$45,000.00 was paid out for one lie and $40,000.00 was paid out for the other lie.

If Herman Cain is going to pay out $40,000.00 every time someone lies, then, "I LET HERMAN CAIN BLOW ME". Now, where is my $40,000.00 in cash?

Cain didn't pay off anyone. Those females were given the equivelant of severance packages.

There are leeches everywhere that know how to play the system to get more money. When one is about to be fired, claim discrimination or harassment in order to get more money. Companies are usually going to prefer just settling for small amounts to get rid of the problem person rather than put up a big fight. Doesn't mean anyone was ever guilty, its just the more cost effective way of dealing with it.

If these women were really harassed, why did they settle for nothing more than a regular severance package they would of gotten anyway? :lol:

It also doesn't mean someone is automatically innocent.

Sunlight. The best disinfectant.

Despite Cain's instances, this is not going away.

High tech "lynching"?

Really?

Way to class it up.

All that aside, It still looks like this was spurned on by Cain's GOP rivals and not the "liberals".

Like Bachman, Cain's a fluff candidate that we'd be happy to run against. Romney is the one we are scared of. He can actually win.

Regardless of its the left or the right doing the attacks it doesn't really matter, what the story here is the media's fervent negative reporting on cain's situation due to him being a conservative. He might have done it, he might not have, no one has true proof on either side of his guilt or his innocence.

This lady who just came out yesterday may be telling the truth, she may be lying, how can we prove it? We can't but that doesn't matter as the media will just run with the story and not present that part of it....their reporting is also disporportionately negative when compared to similar episodes by liberal politicians.

That's absurd. Cain is a presidential hopeful. That's why he is getting the media treatment. It has nothing to do with his politics.

Cain hasn't helped his cause with his behavior either.

Either way, in case you haven't noticed, we just had wall to wall coverage of the trial of Micheal Jackson's Doctor.

Our media has been resorted to tabloid trash.

The bottom line in this whole story is that Cain has been shown to exercise poor judgment. First when he put the restaurant association in the position where their best recourse was to pay to make a problem go away. And now with the way he's handled the situation since it has come to light.

He's simply not fit for the job he seeks.

My first choice remains Ron Paul. And my second choice remains Barack Obama.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

The bottom line in this whole story is that Cain has been shown to exercise poor judgment. First when he put the restaurant association in the position where their best recourse was to pay to make a problem go away. And now with the way he's handled the situation since it has come to light.

Obama? Still fighting the sickness. :lol: I am afraid there is no cure.

The cure is Ron Paul. Unfortunately the media have been hi-tech fisting his ass for years.

I agree that he has handled this whole thing very poorly and I'm glad it happened now instead of AFTER the primaries.

The cure is Ron Paul. Unfortunately the media have been hi-tech fisting his ass for years.

I am a big Ron Paul fan too but something about him just doesn't strike me as presidential.....which means he probably would do a good job :razz:

Are USMB LWers along with Politico Willing To Admit the Hitech Lynching of Cain?

Looks like a high-tech character assassination to me.

Not sure I'm a left winger, but I am drop dead positive I'm not a right winger.

Mostly I stay out of POLITICAL issues on this board since all that seems like a family squabble and I'm not part of either the D or R families.

But in this case of Cain this looks mostly like a GOPer dirty trick.

We've seen plenty of GOP contender blood left on the political floor after another GOPer decided that the only way to win the nomination was to besmirtch the character of a fellow republican.

Nothing new here, really except the name of the GOP victim.

Mostly I stay out of POLITICAL issues on this board since all that seems like a family squabble and I'm not part of either the D or R families.

We've seen plenty of GOP contender blood left on the political floor after another GOPer decided that the only way to win the nomination was to besmirtch the character of a fellow republican.

Regardless of if it came from the republican party, the democrat party, or an outside source I do agree that it is a high-tech character assasination and the Media is not acting responsibly (not that it ever does) which piles onto it.

Yup CAin is getting his character assassinated by his fellow Republicans.

A brief study of who started all the CAIN posts here suggests that it is the CONS on this board who are seeking another nominant want to keep besmitching Cains character.

I don't know a single "leftie" who really gives a shit about these charges. I know damned well I don't.

They remind me of the same treatment Clinton got, actually, ALSO from the GOP, note.

One thing the Cons just abolutely love to use to discredit opponents is a SEX scandal. They know that many GOPers have the sexual maturity of children, so they know how effective those can be

If the GOP's dirty trickers can't find a scndal they're not above inventing one.

Last edited:

Regardless of if it came from the republican party, the democrat party, or an outside source I do agree that it is a high-tech character assasination and the Media is not acting responsibly (not that it ever does) which piles onto it.

Right, Cain isn't responsible for his own stupidity.

Yup CAin is getting his character assassinated by his fellow Republicans.

A brief study of who started all the CAIN posts here suggests that it is the CONS on this board who are seeking another nominant want to keep besmitching Cains character.

I don't know a single "leftie" who really gives a shit about these charges. I know damned well I don't.

They remind me of the same treatment Clinton got, actually, ALSO from the GOP, note.

One thing the Cons just abolutely love to use to discredit opponents is a SEX scandal. They know that many GOPers have the sexual maturity of children, so they know how effective those can be

If the GOP's dirty trickers can't find a scndal they're not above inventing one.

Ravi, a liberal leaning poster on this board, has started the most threads about this in relation to herman cain

Here are the thread titles from Ravi's threads:

ravi's cain threads said:
4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Cain's campaign manager lies on Hannity

Put a fork in him....

Questions for tonight's Republican debate

How about you, what would you like to see the candidates asked?

Herman Cain could be described as a "monster"

Whatever happened to...

Ouch! Howie Carr dumps on Cain

Cain claims media is stalking his family

Apparently you can't grope people because it isn't PC

OMFG THE DRAMA is outrageous

Scared Mittless

What's the difference between Anthony Weiner and Herman Cain?

Playing the race card

Rice tells Cain to stop playing the race card

Cain not able

Cain wants the women to keep quiet

Conservative radio host says Cain inappropriate with his staff

Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

So I shattered that premise but if you have another one I'm willing to listen.

Cain is being lynched by his own party because like Palin he is not running a serious campaign. He is running a glorified book, job search and publicity tour. He has no campaign infrastructure and is just a distraction to the serious candidates.

Cain is being lynched by his own party because like Palin he is not running a serious campaign. He is running a glorified book, job search and publicity tour. He has no campaign infrastructure and is just a distraction to the serious candidates.
Yep, and it is as funny as hell.

zz.

The consensus libbie talking-pointless is that "he's not running a serious campaign" and that he's just promoting book sales etc. :doubt:

Christ.

Nothing original from the left and Smugly now regurgitates that baseless crap.

Obviously a tool like Raving Imbecile would promptly cackle her "agreement." But when it comes to backing that shit up, there's not too much to be found on the libs' interwebz.

zz. The consensus libbie talking-pointless is that "he's not running a serious campaign" and that he's just promoting book sales etc. Christ. Nothing original from the left and Smugly now regurgitates that baseless crap. Obviously a tool like Raving Imbecile would promptly cackle her "agreement." But when it comes to backing that shit up, there's not too much to be found on the libs' interwebz.

zz. Liability, your comments are weaker than the libs. Cain is his own worst enemy (or his mouth is), and every mis-word is a step forward for your hero, Newt.

Yep, and it is as funny as hell.

If you say so Huggy.

And I understand how Ravi could laugh at it, after all she has already convicted cain without proof in over half a dozen threads ;).

zz.

The consensus libbie talking-pointless is that "he's not running a serious campaign" and that he's just promoting book sales etc. :doubt:

Christ.

Nothing original from the left and Smugly now regurgitates that baseless crap.

Obviously a tool like Raving Imbecile would promptly cackle her "agreement." But when it comes to backing that shit up, there's not too much to be found on the libs' interwebz.

I have no idea what the "lib" talking points are. My statement is a condensation of opinion I got from "Meet The Press" among other political shows I have taken in over the last few weeks. Me...personally I find Cain entertaining for a boob. He has openly admitted that he is a stooge for the Koch brothers...he brags about it. The Kochs have spent hundreds of millions to get morons like you to vote against your own best interests and for theirs. My guess is that if a pair of multibillionaires spend hundreds of millions to make themselves more wealthy it is not in my interest..and as big as your ego is...probably not in yours either.