Politico runs 90 stories on Cain

They're obsessed... I love it when the left gets their collective panties in such wad over absolutely nothing.

You would have a point if Politico was liberal leaning media outlet.
As it is not, you have no point.

Oh gee is that all? <Sarcasm off>.. What's really funny is that it hasn't hurt Cain in the least! LMAO Their heads must be exploding by now.. It's a great day in Conserativeland ;-)

They're obsessed... I love it when the left gets their collective panties in such wad over absolutely nothing.
As much as you guys want this to come from the left, it isn't. :lol:

Hasn't Politico been accused of having a Republican tilt in the past, and haven't they been endorsed by republican President?

This is has the GOP establishment written all over it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Hasn't Politico been accused of having a Republican tilt in the past, and haven't they been endorsed by republican President?

This is has the GOP establishment written all over it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Oh really?? Politico right leaning?? ROFLMAO Don't tell us, show us.. Is that why those goobery looking dopes are on MSLSD every morning with that dolt Joe Scarlborough?

I know some of the people who write and work for Politico, none are what one would consider far right and most are left of center, only one that I know could be considered far left and that's only on a few issues. :dunno:

DO many republican Presidents endorse liberal media outlets?

That's your proof?? Some Republican President "endorsed" Politico???? OMG.. Too damn funny!!:cuckoo:

You don't have proof this is coming from the left, do ya?
You are obviously a waste of time, no wonder I haven't bothered with you much in the past.
Good day.

In other words, 'I don't have shit and just make up lies as I go thus I'm moving along before I make an even bigger ass of myself." LOL See ya!

I know some of the people who write and work for Politico, none are what one would consider far right and most are left of center, only one that I know could be considered far left and that's only on a few issues. :dunno:

I never claimed they were right either. I just know they are not a liberal media outlet.
The left is just sitting back and watching the GOP candidates destroy each other. My guess, this all originated from the Perry camp just like Obama not being born her originated from the Clinton supporters. ;)

So the take from this is that they are doing this for Perry? Newt?
Your not alone. I guess this does not change the fact the media is treating Cain like a Tom Cabin

I never claimed they were right either. I just know they are not a liberal media outlet.
The left is just sitting back and watching the GOP candidates destroy each other. My guess, this all originated from the Perry camp just like Obama not being born her originated from the Clinton supporters. ;)

They do try their best to be as middle of the road as possible, mostly people's perspectives are what come into play when readers decide which way the paper leans.

Forum List

Back