Caption this picture if you dare, Marxist liberal spoiled brats

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Or as they are otherwise called those that stand with the OWS.

image001.jpg

Or as I call him, another person who isn't going to vote Obama! :D

I don't think libs, that your OWS is having the effect you wanted. It's not turning voters against the banks or Wall Streets. It's simply revealing the hate, rage, and entitlement mentality at the heart of leftism.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Something something babykiller robot. *spit*

/Marxist liberal spoiled brat

That's what the OWS is. I would like to say that OWS is the decendant of spitting on soldiers, but as this gallery of photos shows, nothing really has changed.

The zombietime Hall of Shame
Stupid leftists have been stupid for centuries. Their ideas are constantly proven to be deadly failures, but they keep chugging along.

They should be "Occupying" Washington instead. Why aren't they occupying Washington? Is it only because they perceive Obama to be one of their own fellow Leftists? I mean do they realize he has GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt as his "Jobs Czar?" How much taxes does GE pay? And how many American jobs have they outsourced over the years? Personally i do think they're avoiding going to Washington because they feel it will hurt who they think is one of their own. Occupying cities like Oakland & Nashville is completely retarded. They're not the problem. Their guy in the White House and Congress are.

Marxist liberal

More ignorance from the right: you have no idea what ‘Marxist’ is, much less ‘liberal.’ If you did you wouldn’t have put the two together.

how about we call them Red Diaper Doper Babies instead.......? or just plain commies....

commie goal #42....

42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use united force to solve economic, political or social problems.

Communist Goals - 1963 Congressional Record

The proof that anyone ever spit on a soldier is highly exaggerated and unproven in context to the lip service it receives. Just saying.

Yeah. Those who got spat upon ought to have anticipated that YOU would require "proof" and therfore should have saved a sample for future DNA analysis.

You asshole.

Go fuck a duck.

Just responding.

The proof that anyone ever spit on a soldier is highly exaggerated and unproven in context to the lip service it receives. Just saying.
And what you're just saying is crap. It happened then, and it happens today.

image001.jpg

I don't think libs, that your OWS is having the effect you wanted. It's not turning voters against the banks or Wall Streets. It's simply revealing the hate, rage, and entitlement mentality at the heart of leftism.

OWS is there to fight for that soldier. To fight for his right to get a decent job when he returns from serving his country. A job where he can support his family without public assistance
Many returning soldiers who entered the military to gain the skills to support themselves are finding no jobs when they return...no American dream

But at least the 1% are getting richer

image001.jpg

OWS is there to fight for that soldier. To fight for his right to get a decent job when he returns from serving his country. A job where he can support his family without public assistance
Many returning soldiers who entered the military to gain the skills to support themselves are finding no jobs when they return...no American dream

But at least the 1% are getting richer

2d1v5mo.jpg

image001.jpg

This guy has sacrificed, absolutely no doubt about that! God bless him. :clap2:

Now let's talk about this sacrifice thing, the 1% and any plans the right has for any sacrifices by the 1% in righting the US economy. Everybody else is scheduled to sacrifice via spending cuts.

Forum List

Back