Are USMB LWers along with Politico Willing To Admit the Hitech Lynching of Cain?

And why has not Cain given out details of the harrasment claim?
Since the confidentiallity agreement has been lifted?

He did, it just wasn't what anyone wanted to hear.

Well which of the 5-7 versions are we to believe?

Cain has been his own worst enemy in this.

Agreed. I don't think the story has any real legs. But Cain has fucked it up worse that a stoned teenager trying to roll a joint.

$45,000.00 was paid out for one lie and $40,000.00 was paid out for the other lie.

If Herman Cain is going to pay out $40,000.00 every time someone lies, then, "I LET HERMAN CAIN BLOW ME". Now, where is my $40,000.00 in cash?

I always knew you were a fag.

For $40,000.00 I would let you AND grampa blow me. And I would even say "thanks".

$45,000.00 was paid out for one lie and $40,000.00 was paid out for the other lie.

If Herman Cain is going to pay out $40,000.00 every time someone lies, then, "I LET HERMAN CAIN BLOW ME". Now, where is my $40,000.00 in cash?
Gay people like you believe the stupid lie.

coulter-our-blacks-better.jpg

The confidentiality agreement has been lifted, and STILL no one comes forward to say anything about Herman Cain's conduct. Meanwhile, the left wing rag Politico has run 90 STORIES smearing Cain demonstrating nothing but sleazy, racist, leftist tactics in an attempt to destroy a leading republican presidential contender because he's BLACK. The ugly, deeply rooted, racist roots of the democrat party are really rearing their nasty head on this one.

Cain accuser stands by sexual harassment complaint | Election 2012 - Home

Herman Cain accuser stands by complaint, won't go public - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Politico publishes 90 stories on Cain scandal | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner
It's much ado about nothing. Another witchunt by the leftists to smear someone they are deathly afraid of.

Well obviously they wont admit that but Politico sure did get pretty obsessed with bringing the guy down. I mean like 50 stories on the guy? So it was a Hi-Tech Lynching as far as Politico goes. They've lost a whole lot of credibility because of this thing. I know i wont be paying attention to much they have to say anymore. But seriously,don't expect any apologies from the Left or Politico. It aint gonna happen.

If this was about race then one can assume that if a sexual harassment story turned up about Romney,

then the so-called liberal media would go easier on him, because he's white.

Who honestly believes that and wants to make the case for it?

Gay people like you believe the stupid lie.

You paying me 40,000 dollars for letting you blow me doesn't make me gay. It makes me 40,000 dollars richer.

So we have one Tea Bagger conducting a high tech lynching of another Tea Bagger

Why should we care?

The confidentiality agreement has been lifted, and STILL no one comes forward to say anything about Herman Cain's conduct. Meanwhile, the left wing rag Politico has run 90 STORIES smearing Cain demonstrating nothing but sleazy, racist, leftist tactics in an attempt to destroy a leading republican presidential contender because he's BLACK. The ugly, deeply rooted, racist roots of the democrat party are really rearing their nasty head on this one.

Herman Cain accuser stands by complaint, won't go public - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Politico publishes 90 stories on Cain scandal | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Does this mean that Perry is a sleazy racist that uses leftist tactics in an attempt to destroy a leading republican presidential contender because he's BLACK? :confused:

You know, when trying to get even with someone, it's generally considered a good idea to fire in the direction of the actual perpetrator of the offense in question. Otherwise, you're firing blind.

Liberals didn't have squat to do with the story. It's the RNC who doesn't want Cain to win the nomination. And EVERY other GOP candidate, of course.

Look in the direction of Karl Rove. He has a LONG history of doing things like this.

You know, when trying to get even with someone, it's generally considered a good idea to fire in the direction of the actual perpetrator of the offense in question. Otherwise, you're firing blind.

Liberals didn't have squat to do with the story. It's the RNC who doesn't want Cain to win the nomination. And EVERY other GOP candidate, of course.

Look in the direction of Karl Rove. He has a LONG history of doing things like this.

Riiiight.

Like there's no motivation for a left wing hack to "get behind" an early smear campaign effort.

If they can help pick-off the opposition's possible nominees this early, then they can fight their preferred opposition-candidate somewhere down the road.

To the limited extent that it seems likely that a Republican or two is behind the present smear campaign, I don't mind agreeing with you. But even so, that doesn't rule out the prospect that a left wing Democratic might not be offering some behind the scenes assistance. If it can be seen as something of value to them, you can bet they'd do so. Gladly. And if they can then lay the "blame" solely (but inaccurately) at the doorstep of some GOP candidate or supporter, so much the better.

I always knew you were a fag.

For $40,000.00 I would let you AND grampa blow me. And I would even say "thanks".

You're a sick fuck... and a cheap whore as well.