Are USMB LWers along with Politico Willing To Admit the Hitech Lynching of Cain?

Had it been about obama, the left on the board would be in full melt down.

Yes they would.

But since it's about Cain, I only expect that from the right.

no meltdown here and i'm one of those "cain" people :lol:

I've been hearing (and reading) these claims of 'lynching' for the better part of two weeks now, all over the place. I figured it was high time to show people an image that that word conjures in the context of a black man being the target. If they don't like it, pick a different word.

Joking aside, even by manifold's usually abysmal "standards," his last post was atrocious.

Had it been about obama, the left on the board would be in full melt down.

Yes they would.

I am a Cain supporter too. But the definition of "meltdown" around here is so watered down nowadays here at USMB, that you can call any negative reaction to your stupid post a "meltdown." So, although I wouldn't waste the time to give you a meltdown, I will say it again:

That was an atrocious post you offered.

Yes they would.

no meltdown here and i'm one of those "cain" people :lol:

I've been hearing (and reading) these claims of 'lynching' for the better part of two weeks now, all over the place. I figured it was high time to show people an image that that word conjures in the context of a black man being the target. If they don't like it, pick a different word.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...dia-is-all-over-cain-because-he-is-black.html

you might enjoy that thread

A high tech lynching is not a rope and tree literal execution.

We can all discuss some asshole getting metaphorically neutered without needing to be subjected to a photo of your crotch, for instance.

POLITICO???

LEFTWING!?!?!?

fn_spit.gif

We can all discuss some asshole getting metaphorically neutered without needing to be subjected to a photo of your crotch, for instance.

The pic was terrible to say the least.

You will never hear me use the word lynch regarding ANY politician unless one was actually hanged.

I see mani's point, but damn!

When you talk about lynching a black man, that's the image it conjures. Flowering it up with modifiers doesn't change that fact.

You don't find it even the least bit suspicious that 'lynching' has become the favorite word of those defending Cain against character assassination but hardly, if ever, was used when defending Palin, Gingrich, Santorum etc. from the same?

When you talk about lynching a black man, that's the image it conjures. Flowering it up with modifiers doesn't change that fact.

You don't find it even the least bit suspicious that 'lynching' has become the favorite word of those defending Cain against character assassination but hardly, if ever, was used when defending Palin, Gingrich, Santorum etc. from the same?

Gotta give it to ya... :clap2:

It diminishes the word.

No. The lynching of anybody (regardless of skin color) conjures up a LITERAL image of execution by hanging.

But the future Justice Thomas specifically alluded to a HIGH TECH lynching and was obviously speaking metaphorically.

So no image of a low tech rope and tree affair was needed.

It didn't dawn on you that the friendship between two prominent black conservatives might have something to do with Mr. Cain's allusion to the Justice Thomas choice of phrase?

No. The lynching of anybody (regardless of skin color) conjures up a LITERAL image of execution by hanging.

So if I posted a picture of a white guy at the end of a rope it would have been equally atrocious in your opinion?

Somehow I doubt that.

So if I posted a picture of a white guy at the end of a rope it would have been equally atrocious in your opinion?

Somehow I doubt that.

Well, your misplaced and unsupportable "doubt" notwithstanding, I would say "yes."

The only images of death on this Board that are generally acceptable are the ones involving the snuffing of shit stains like Kaddafy.

A couple of trolls like to post images of the executions of various people by Nazi executioners. I have objected to those, too.

And the Dealy Plaza Zapruder film images of the assassination of President Kennedy shown (in a loop) over and over endlessly in the crackpot conspiracy goon section also have proved me to lodge a protest.

This is supposed to be a family friendly discussion board.

Grizzly images of real people being murdered (or their dead corpses being displayed) does not seem to square with that.

So, no. It would not be okay to show the lynching of a white guy, either.

Well argued! Sterling point! Akin to "I know you are, but what am I?"

Why do you even try?

To show you what a fail you are.

You made the idiot claim that 9-9-9 would be a wet blanket.

You complete abject fail idiot.

Your argument boils down to the proposition that: you say it, therefore it's true.
:cuckoo:

Eat it, pally.

You suck at this. The real question is not why you try. The real question is whether there is any hope that you might ever say anything of value. And the answer, of course, is "obviously not."

Liability does make a good point there Nosmo
Sorry Pilgrim, but I can't see any good point at all. He made NO point, other than to disagree.

A 9% sales tax (on top of local and state sales taxes) amounts to a 9% increase in the cost of living. A 9% flat tax rate means the richest have their top marginal tax rate reduced from 36% to 9% while hard working Americans lose the tax deductions and credits that make THEIR marginal rate at least tolerable. And the richest corporations get their marginal tax rate reduced in the bargain.

Balancing the budget 9if at all possible under Cain's plan) on the backs of those barely struggling by while the richest laugh all the way to the Hamptons!

A lousy plan for the middle class. It's appeal? It sound easy. Not good enough, once it's parsed out as truth.

It was a little "tongue in cheek" Nosmo, because no matter what the issue is/was that the obama opposition had, the left would immediately scream "RACIST, you're all against him because he's BLACK!" So I was giving them back a little bit of their own business. But it's not just that. I know the left is doing their best to ruin Cain because he's also a conservative. The left knows for a fact that if the black vote is split between Cain and obama, that will clinch a victory for the republicans in grand fashion. obama would be defeated in one of biggest land slides this country has ever seen. Well, hell, he probably will though whether it's Cain running against him or not. People are fed up with odumbo. The magic is GONE.
Getting the African American community to enthusiastically support a Conservative, Black, White or what ever is a pipe dream. You could dig up Frederick Douglas, slap a GOP button on him, have him spout the Conservative line and he would not get 5% of the African American vote.

I have to disagree Nosmo. I think somewhere down the line there's an awakening coming among the black community. There seems to be more and more conservative black figures arising, and I can't help but think that at some point their influence is going to be for the conservatives.
Only two generations ago, Conservatives in the Jim Crow south did everything they could inside and outside of the law to keep Blacks from voting. Nobody's memory is that short.

The confidentiality agreement has been lifted, and STILL no one comes forward to say anything about Herman Cain's conduct. Meanwhile, the left wing rag Politico has run 90 STORIES smearing Cain demonstrating nothing but sleazy, racist, leftist tactics in an attempt to destroy a leading republican presidential contender because he's BLACK. The ugly, deeply rooted, racist roots of the democrat party are really rearing their nasty head on this one.

Cain accuser stands by sexual harassment complaint | Election 2012 - Home

Herman Cain accuser stands by complaint, won't go public - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Politico publishes 90 stories on Cain scandal | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Did you not known that Demoncrats are the biggest racists in this country.

Well, since in the name of TRYING TO SHOW THE PEOPLE WHAT IT MEANS, pictures of people HANGING is FINE AND DANDY... I'm sure nobody will mind this one either...

HalloweenHangingObama.jpg

... or this...

6a00e552b8e36088340120a826a34d970b-320wi.jpg

... and I'm only doing it show people, to help them understand...

Last edited:
Are you wingnuts willing to admit Cain's leching of young girls who worked for him?

The confidentiality agreement has been lifted, and STILL no one comes forward to say anything about Herman Cain's conduct. Meanwhile, the left wing rag Politico has run 90 STORIES smearing Cain demonstrating nothing but sleazy, racist, leftist tactics in an attempt to destroy a leading republican presidential contender because he's BLACK. The ugly, deeply rooted, racist roots of the democrat party are really rearing their nasty head on this one.

Cain accuser stands by sexual harassment complaint | Election 2012 - Home

Herman Cain accuser stands by complaint, won't go public - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Politico publishes 90 stories on Cain scandal | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Did you not known that Demoncrats are the biggest racists in this country.

Aaaahh... hello?