Are These Girls Fat?

Only when a race baiting, trans attracted, racist derails a fat shaming thread.
You really shouldnt be so hard on yourself. I forgive you for inserting race into the thread.
That was you.
Nope that was you. Read the thread.

Are These Girls Fat?
I checked. It was you.
No you didnt check. It was you. Is this your post or not?

Incidentally, why are the white girls twice as fat as the black girls in this photo??? They are trying to fool people that it's the bikini but the reality is, the black girls are actually just cute bigger girls while the white girls are morbidly obese.

Must be a hidden agenda there.
And then you proceeded to argue about an observable fact.

You really shouldnt be so hard on yourself. I forgive you for inserting race into the thread.
That was you.

Are These Girls Fat?
I checked. It was you.

Incidentally, why are the white girls twice as fat as the black girls in this photo??? They are trying to fool people that it's the bikini but the reality is, the black girls are actually just cute bigger girls while the white girls are morbidly obese.

Proving is not arguing. A fact pretty much kills any logical arguing. Now you are reduced to being silly and pretending you didnt post that. However, everyone reading the thread sees it already.

That was you.

Are These Girls Fat?
I checked. It was you.

Proving is not arguing. A fact pretty much kills any logical arguing. Now you are reduced to being silly and pretending you didnt post that. However, everyone reading the thread sees it already.
I'm not pretending that. I noticed it as I posted it. You used the opportunity to embark on a racial tirade.

If so, why do the Democrats say I can't call them fat girls?

Explain the logic.

funny-fat-women-girls-people-obese-images-pics-photos-world-1.jpg

fat-girl-loves-cookies.jpg

Explain the logic.

You can call them whatever you want, but that would only make you an impolite, rude and crude person. Certainly not the "Christian" that many Trump supporters call themselves and certainly not someone that the people of the United States wants for President.

Are These Girls Fat?
I checked. It was you.

I'm not pretending that. I noticed it as I posted it. You used the opportunity to embark on a racial tirade.
Tirade? You were the one complaining about how white women looked worse than the Black women. I just explained why.

I checked. It was you.

Tirade? You were the one complaining about how white women looked worse than the Black women. I just explained why.
They were twice as fat, that's why.

No. They were just white and genetically shaped poorly due to the neanderthal genes for cold weather body types.

No. They were just white and genetically shaped poorly due to the neanderthal genes for cold weather body types.

What body type do the 75 of black babies born bastards have in order to be ready for social welfare.

Seems black genetics still produce monkeys.
No. Only white genes produce thin lips, hairy bodies, and people that smell like wet dogs.
love thin lips.
I love big lips like all the white women are trying to get now.
only because of socially engineered photos like the one I posted.
Nope. Because big lips are sexy on women. Women also love big lips on guys too..

So you say.

nope. The white girls in this photo are just fatter. a lot fatter. like twice.
Nope. Its just white genetics. You guys are built like your neanderthal ancestors.

No. Only white genes produce thin lips, hairy bodies, and people that smell like wet dogs.
love thin lips.

False statement about all white women.

love thin lips.
Nope. Because big lips are sexy on women. Women also love big lips on guys too..
Absolutely gorgeous

The Winner

love thin lips.
Absolutely gorgeous

The Winner

Halloween.

Explain the logic.

You can call them whatever you want, but that would only make you an impolite, rude and crude person. Certainly not the "Christian" that many Trump supporters call themselves and certainly not someone that the people of the United States wants for President.

You must be a fat Democrat.

Forum List

Back