Are These Girls Fat?

You arent a woman.
Then why do you want me?
Who told you I wanted you? You arent a woman nor are you a Black woman.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Its a terrible thing since you are trying to proposition me.
So this thread started as a fat thread, then you twisted it into a RACE thread and now it's about your trans-attraction.

You are all over the place.
Don't mess with no trannies, Goose!!

You arent a woman.
Then why do you want me?
So this thread started as a fat thread, then you twisted it into a RACE thread and now it's about your trans-attraction.

Youre the one that brought up the racial differences in the picture with the bikini models. No one mentioned race until you brought it up. I just made you aware of how stupid of a mistake that was.

Incidentally, why are the white girls twice as fat as the black girls in this photo???

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

Incidentally, why are the white girls twice as fat as the black girls in this photo??? They are trying to fool people that it's the bikini but the reality is, the black girls are actually just cute bigger girls while the white girls are morbidly obese.

Must be a hidden agenda there.
Its the genes. White girls have to be slim to be pretty. They also age at a faster rate. Even when Black women are overweight they still have a figure
nope. The white girls in this photo are just fatter. a lot fatter. like twice.
Nope. Its just white genetics. You guys are built like your neanderthal ancestors.

Seems black genetics still produce monkeys.

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

Incidentally, why are the white girls twice as fat as the black girls in this photo??? They are trying to fool people that it's the bikini but the reality is, the black girls are actually just cute bigger girls while the white girls are morbidly obese.

Its the genes. White girls have to be slim to be pretty. They also age at a faster rate. Even when Black women are overweight they still have a figure
Nope. Its just white genetics. You guys are built like your neanderthal ancestors.

No. Only white genes produce thin lips, hairy bodies, and people that smell like wet dogs.

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

No. Only white genes produce thin lips, hairy bodies, and people that smell like wet dogs.

No, black genes produce big noses, greasy bodies, and people that smell like shit.

No, black genes produce big noses, greasy bodies, and people that smell like shit.
Whites have the largest noses on the planet and they smell like wet dogs. They arent Black.

Skinny shaming sux

featured_small.jpg

love thin lips.

love thin lips.
I love big lips like all the white women are trying to get now.

Then why do you want me?

Youre the one that brought up the racial differences in the picture with the bikini models. No one mentioned race until you brought it up. I just made you aware of how stupid of a mistake that was.

Incidentally, why are the white girls twice as fat as the black girls in this photo???
The people who made the photo did that. Not me.

love thin lips.
only because of socially engineered photos like the one I posted.

love thin lips.
Nope. Because big lips are sexy on women. Women also love big lips on guys too..

love thin lips.
Nope. Because big lips are sexy on women. Women also love big lips on guys too..
The tv certainly does. People love thin lips.

Jeez this board can get crazy hostile quick.
Only when a race baiting, trans attracted, racist derails a fat shaming thread.
You really shouldnt be so hard on yourself. I forgive you for inserting race into the thread.
That was you.
Nope that was you. Read the thread.

Are These Girls Fat?
I checked. It was you.

love thin lips.
All?

Jeez this board can get crazy hostile quick.
Only when a race baiting, trans attracted, racist derails a fat shaming thread.
You really shouldnt be so hard on yourself. I forgive you for inserting race into the thread.
That was you.
Nope that was you. Read the thread.

Are These Girls Fat?
I checked. It was you.
No you didnt check. It was you. Is this your post or not?

Forum List

Back