Are there certain posts you won't read?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
As you're reading a thread, do you look at who the poster is before you read the next post?

I do, and if it so happens that it's certain posters, I just skip it entirely because you know what the post will say.

I read them all..

I do have one person on ignore..
I just don't want to have anything to do with that person any more.

I scroll past Mr Shaman pretty much 100% of the time. No offense to him, it's just straining to my eyes to read the way he formats them, it slows me down. Political Chic usually too, but I'll usually read her one line that's actually not pasted from someone else's work.

I usually pick and choose....not by the poster, but the title of the thread. I usually write lengthy responses, so I don't have time to debate in more than a few at a time.

It's real easy to be a high volume poster when your posts consist of one line zingers like some on here.

im willing to check most of them out unless it is just a ridiculous 'the sky is falling headline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' from some extremist skag rag..

i've kinda noticed the infantile name calling starts pretty quickly by a couple and i really do not have the time to debate small children with no manners so at that point i just stop responding..some idiot this morning sending me 'negative rep' not really sure what all the rep thing is about but that was fine..the nasty comments that followed to my private message were infantile and unnecessary..not interested. i found the ignore option thankfully :D

im nice and civil..until im not..poke a bitch :D

at some point during a conversation something will be said and in that moment you know that no fact or reason will penetrate their magical 'fact repelling shield'..stop responding and move on :D

there are certain 'sources' which i will not even dirty my browser with...breitbar/msnbc/fox/huffpo...those are just inflammatory entertainment complexes that really add nothing to the convo save what they interpreted or hijacked from a reputable news sources.

Last edited:
Yes, somtimes, only because of the way people type and formate their posts. If you can't use full sentences and make some effort at punctuation and spelling then I doubt we can have an real debate on any topic. PoliticalChic, Franco( I think that's his sn) and LGS are the worst offenders.

I put the most offensive on ignore pretty quickly. Kosher girl was the first to go into my dustbin. I have no time and less patience with the puking and mewling of lunatics..

Copy and paste sends me away faster than the ejection seat on an F111.

Namecalling always scares me because there is a possiblity I'm talking to a child and they go hard on you these days for that.:D

Some people are here just for aggravation. No loss there.

One liners, sub-moronic zingers trying for cleverness always make me sad.:D

Forum List

Back