Are there any patriots left?

I am a Patriot in Principle because I Love and support this Nation as it was created ...
Our Constitution as written, with the 18 Enumerated Powers granted to the Federal Government ...
And with a thorough understanding that those things have been so bastardized by this point ...
That the Nation where I now reside hardly resembles the Nation I Respect and Love ...
Notwithstanding that it is still a better place than just about anywhere else.

Just kind of amazed it has lasted this long ... Our Founders were Great Men as well as Statesmen.
Currently ... Very few of the Assclowns in the Shitshow on the Beltway could hold a candle to our Founders.

As usual, this.

Humanity frankly doesn't deserve what the Founders crafted. This is Biblical.

You'd be welcome in my town.

I always thought deep loyalty was admirable. It's something about myself that I'm proud of. I'd die for my people without hesitation. I guess not everyone feels that way. Apparently unconditional love and loyalty is for dogs. In that case dogs are better than people. Lol

More , it's being upset with the course our nation has taken Unkotare.

Trotting the torch of freedom around this rock w/out serving example to it at home might be an apt view

1711276452637.png

~S~

I was told in grade school that even the greatest nations in history only lasted about 200 years. We are fifty years beyond that magic number. I hope we can survive, but with the current division in this country, that hope is dwindling.
It was a fluke. You had a large group of people seeking religious freedom coming to America, for only moral people can be a free people. Otherwise, all you can do is hire a warden and build a wall around them.

Most men who have walked the earth have been either a slave of a despot or fought for a despot.

Once it is gone things will return to normal.

Forum List

Back