Are there any left leaning or liberal mods?

I especially relate to EZ's decision. I was on my second term on city council (six years in), when I was remarried. The new wife wanted time to adjust and a less public life. These things take a lot of time, if done right.

She did quit, but then changes were made that effectively erased her, and that was dumb. There's a lot of history on this board, and it shouldn't be eradicated with the absence of a member.

i think she asked for the name change

I didn't know there was a name change, but the EZ rep thread/forum is what I was referring to the disappearance of.

Carrying on family tradition, I did start a rep thread, http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...-fest-mountainman-alan1-family-tradition.html .
I know it's not the same as an entire forum, but I tried.

The only new mods I have seen are right leaning? Maybe I am missing the new liberal mods, or any that have stayed around? I have forgotten how to look up who is on the mod staff.

When you become a mod, you check your ideologies at the door. You are not right or left while on duty as a mod.

Glad everyone is happy with the new mod choice. Lets continue to make this site the best for everyone. Thank you all for your suggestions and not getting ugly in here. Enjoy the forums and I will leave you all so that you may go back to spewing insults at each other in the forums :)

Glad everyone is happy with the new mod choice. Lets continue to make this site the best for everyone. Thank you all for your suggestions and not getting ugly in here. Enjoy the forums and I will leave you all so that you may go back to spewing insults at each other in the forums :)

Thanks, stop back, we're always looking for new people to insult. :D

Forum List

Back