Are there any left leaning or liberal mods?

jillian didn't quit.

you should stick to things you know about, bat boy
I don't think EZ quit so much as she got disappeared.

no, she quit when she got married

i miss her

She did quit, but then changes were made that effectively erased her, and that was dumb. There's a lot of history on this board, and it shouldn't be eradicated with the absence of a member.

The only new mods I have seen are right leaning? Maybe I am missing the new liberal mods, or any that have stayed around? I have forgotten how to look up who is on the mod staff.

He...He... Ya dumb Dick! Ya think????? Making a birther a mod? The mod IQ has tanked..we are doomed.

True story.
Poor little SNUGGY... started dumb, staying dumb and will end dumb.

You're so cute with that obama shit smeared all over your nose.

So you claim ownership of my inference? Good. At least there is a small sliver of honest reflection going on in your woesomely overworked overmatched little punkin pin head.

I could speculate what human generated substance is dripping from your lips as reward for this unfathomablely generous gift from the admins... But I won't.

no, she quit when she got married

i miss her

She did quit, but then changes were made that effectively erased her, and that was dumb. There's a lot of history on this board, and it shouldn't be eradicated with the absence of a member.

i think she asked for the name change

I didn't know there was a name change, but the EZ rep thread/forum is what I was referring to the disappearance of.

i think she asked for the name change

I didn't know there was a name change, but the EZ rep thread/forum is what I was referring to the disappearance of.

ah, well, my misunderstanding

That bothers me more then all right or left.... The lack of female mods....

Don't get me wrong.... i like the men that are in. I just find the lack of male/female balance is...disturbing.
Reminder of my earlier post,
KittenCoder - Female - Liberal - quit
Jillian - Female - Liberal - quit
Care4All - Female - Liberal - quit
EchoZulu - Female - Liberal - quit

The board isn't biased, mods are free to move on, and they do.

EZ was pretty centrist once you got to know her.
I think I know my sister pretty well.

and since you alan1 have decided to engage in hearsay.....

hear is what i have heard about you

you quit the board over a dispute with gunny over a female poster.....

hearsay.....is so much fun

hearsay says you and gunny got into over a women...he won....and you left in some type of man disgrace....

do you like hearsay now?

Have fun with that.
I really don't give shit what people think. Least of all, you.

I won't speak badly of people that are not here to defend themselves

He...He... Ya dumb Dick! Ya think????? Making a birther a mod? The mod IQ has tanked..we are doomed.

True story.
Poor little SNUGGY... started dumb, staying dumb and will end dumb.

You're so cute with that obama shit smeared all over your nose.

So you claim ownership of my inference? Good. At least there is a small sliver of honest reflection going on in your woesomely overworked overmatched little punkin pin head.

I could speculate what human generated substance is dripping from your lips as reward for this unfathomablely generous gift from the admins... But I won't.
Aaaaww SNUGGY... did you wet yourself with all the effort you put into that? ... :lol:

Jealous little boy... tsk, tsk.

Personally, I have had no problem with any of them, either.

This is more a question of the perception of the body of orange by the membership.

In this case, perception is important.

KittenCoder - Female - Liberal - quit
Jillian - Female - Liberal - quit
Care4All - Female - Liberal - quit
EchoZulu - Female - Liberal - quit

The board isn't biased, mods are free to move on, and they do.

jillian didn't quit.

you should stick to things you know about, bat boy

jillian is a friend of mine, even when I was on my hiatus, we maintained contact.
We never talked details about her departure as a mod, I just assumed she quit.

Forum List

Back