CDZ Are There Any Honest Clinton Followers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain what you mean by dishonesty? Didn't you say "her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes" ?
Meaning: Her most important constituents, the constituents who contribute to the Clinton Foundation. Those constituents.

But you didn't say her highest contributors. The highest contributors for every candidate always have been rich. How are hers any different from every other presidential candidate ever?
It's different because of the greater more pervasive degree of corruption and influence directly attributable to much greater amounts of money than ever before. The Clinton Foundation is a cash cow in the guise of a philanthropic organization.

Well that is the right wing claim, but I haven't seen any more credible evidence of that than I did for Walmart tunnels. Aren't you glad that the right fought so hard for Citizens United which made unlimited contributions possible?
Talk about right wing.........perhaps you'd like to make the fundamental distinctions between Hilary Clinton's foreign policy objectives and those of any other neo con.

I thought your thread was about the honesty of Hillary supporters. Are you trying to change the subject now because you have nothing to backup your claims in the OP?

Meaning: Her most important constituents, the constituents who contribute to the Clinton Foundation. Those constituents.

But you didn't say her highest contributors. The highest contributors for every candidate always have been rich. How are hers any different from every other presidential candidate ever?
It's different because of the greater more pervasive degree of corruption and influence directly attributable to much greater amounts of money than ever before. The Clinton Foundation is a cash cow in the guise of a philanthropic organization.

Well that is the right wing claim, but I haven't seen any more credible evidence of that than I did for Walmart tunnels. Aren't you glad that the right fought so hard for Citizens United which made unlimited contributions possible?
Talk about right wing.........perhaps you'd like to make the fundamental distinctions between Hilary Clinton's foreign policy objectives and those of any other neo con.

I thought your thread was about the honesty of Hillary supporters. Are you trying to change the subject now because you have nothing to backup your claims in the OP?
Is there any idea on which Hilary Clinton won't equivocate, are there any statements she couldn't parse?

The whole world is laughing at us right now.

I think the whole world was laughing at Putin saying, "We however do not interfere into the internal political processes of other countries," at the 2:00 mark!!!!

But Right-wingers always worship the lies of their hero and fellow liar Putin.

Given the fact that Hilary Clinton represents the status quo of a corrupt political system is it possible for honest people to support her candidacy?
It is just as possible as honest people supporting Dishonest Donald Trump who represents the status quo of a corrupt business system!

I think the whole world was laughing at Putin saying, "We however do not interfere into the internal political processes of other countries," at the 2:00 mark!!!!

You evidently missed the part where Putin mocks our so called democracy. I wonder if it could be more obvious that he refers to the corrupt primary process? I wonder exactly how disingenuous a Hilarybot like yourself has to be to pretend not to notice.

Given the fact that Hilary Clinton represents the status quo of a corrupt political system is it possible for honest people to support her candidacy?
It is just as possible as honest people supporting Dishonest Donald Trump who represents the status quo of a corrupt business system!
Yes, it's quite possible they are honestly oblivious.

You evidently missed the part where Putin mocks our so called democracy. I wonder if it could be more obvious that he refers to the corrupt primary process? I wonder exactly how disingenuous a Hilarybot like yourself has to be to pretend not to notice.

And how is what Putin says about anything credible after him saying, "We however do not interfere into the internal political processes of other countries."

Why does the Right worship Putin so much?

Strange choice of words......."followers".
All Clinton and Trump fans are followers by definition.

Nope. And not all supporters are "fans" either.

Trump does call his supporters "fans", though.

You, being an arrogant sort, would like to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is incapable of individual thought. Thus, you use a word like that.

Strange choice of words......."followers".
All Clinton and Trump fans are followers by definition.

Nope. And not all supporters are "fans" either.

Trump does call his supporters "fans", though.

You, being an arrogant sort, would like to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is incapable of individual thought. Thus, you use a word like that.
I'm sorry you're so sensitive about being a follower.

And how is what Putin says about anything credible after him saying, "We however do not interfere into the internal political processes of other countries."

Why does the Right worship Putin so much?

I wouldn't know. I had no idea the Democrat party establishment liked Putin so much.

Months ago I started a thread titled " Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers".

Liberals on this forum didn't object.

Here's a question for Hilarybots: Can you honestly answer the questions raised in this video regarding the FBI criminal investigation of Hilary Clinton.

Here's another question for all the "honest" Clinton followers: Why does anyone need to invoke their Fifth Amendment rights?

Liminal is so awesome. He wants to know why a person wouldn't want to answer questions from people who are trying to catch them admitting a mistake that could end their career.

Hillary Clinton shouldn't have been secretive about her email communications. She has admitted to that.

Now....she hasn't broken any laws....so all that is left for those intent on killing her career is focusing on whether her mistakes were horrible enough to convince lots of people that she's incompetent. Why would whe cooperate with that shit? Same goes for the IT guy. He's got nothing to gain by opening himself up to the bullshit that congresscritters want to put him through.

She's a politician, dummy. They all hide shit and play games with he absolute truth. And she's not special in her spin or evasion of uncomfortable truths. She'll get my vote as she is the most qualified option.

You should quit whining, by the way. It's weak.

Liminal is so awesome. He wants to know why a person wouldn't want to answer questions from people who are trying to catch them admitting a mistake that could end their career.

Hillary Clinton shouldn't have been secretive about her email communications. She has admitted to that.

Now....she hasn't broken any laws....so all that is left for those intent on killing her career is focusing on whether her mistakes were horrible enough to convince lots of people that she's incompetent. Why would whe cooperate with that shit? Same goes for the IT guy. He's got nothing to gain by opening himself up to the bullshit that congresscritters want to put him through.

She's a politician, dummy. They all hide shit and play games with he absolute truth. And she's not special in her spin or evasion of uncomfortable truths. She'll get my vote as she is the most qualified option.

Hasn't broken any laws? Where do you get your information? Has the FBI concluded it's investigation? Have they issued the findings of their investigation to the Attorney General? If so you'd better call AP right away.....I think they missed this one.

Hasn't broken any laws? Where do you get your information? Has the FBI concluded it's investigation? Have they issued the findings of their investigation to the Attorney General? If so you'd better call AP right away.....I think they missed this one.

Awwwwwwwww. Look at you. What law did she break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back