CDZ Are There Any Honest Clinton Followers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liminal is so awesome. He wants to know why a person wouldn't want to answer questions from people who are trying to catch them admitting a mistake that could end their career.

Hillary Clinton shouldn't have been secretive about her email communications. She has admitted to that.

Now....she hasn't broken any laws....so all that is left for those intent on killing her career is focusing on whether her mistakes were horrible enough to convince lots of people that she's incompetent. Why would whe cooperate with that shit? Same goes for the IT guy. He's got nothing to gain by opening himself up to the bullshit that congresscritters want to put him through.

She's a politician, dummy. They all hide shit and play games with he absolute truth. And she's not special in her spin or evasion of uncomfortable truths. She'll get my vote as she is the most qualified option.

You should quit whining, by the way. It's weak.

Hasn't broken any laws? Where do you get your information? Has the FBI concluded it's investigation? Have they issued the findings of their investigation to the Attorney General? If so you'd better call AP right away.....I think they missed this one.

Awwwwwwwww. Look at you. What law did she break?
I wouldn't know, I'm not conducting the criminal investigation.

Liminal is so awesome. He wants to know why a person wouldn't want to answer questions from people who are trying to catch them admitting a mistake that could end their career.

Hillary Clinton shouldn't have been secretive about her email communications. She has admitted to that.

Now....she hasn't broken any laws....so all that is left for those intent on killing her career is focusing on whether her mistakes were horrible enough to convince lots of people that she's incompetent. Why would whe cooperate with that shit? Same goes for the IT guy. He's got nothing to gain by opening himself up to the bullshit that congresscritters want to put him through.

She's a politician, dummy. They all hide shit and play games with he absolute truth. And she's not special in her spin or evasion of uncomfortable truths. She'll get my vote as she is the most qualified option.

Hasn't broken any laws? Where do you get your information? Has the FBI concluded it's investigation? Have they issued the findings of their investigation to the Attorney General? If so you'd better call AP right away.....I think they missed this one.

What are you doing? You have convicted her already. Of what? Being a dishonest person? Like you and me?

Fool. She has weathered 25 years of full on attack from political opponents. You wouldn't last a day. Check yourself.

What are you doing? You have convicted her already. Of what? Being a dishonest person? Like you and me?

Fool. She has weathered 25 years of full on attack from political opponents. You wouldn't last a day. Check yourself.
So far your answers have been quite helpful in substantiating the credibility of Clinton followers. They only seem to know about as much as they want to know.

Given the fact that Hilary Clinton represents the status quo of a corrupt political system is it possible for honest people to support her candidacy? Since it's clear that her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes....how is it possible to be honest in thinking she will ever do anything for anyone else?
My premise is that there are no honest Clinton followers. I welcome any rebuttal.

without that o/p, you think this thread belongs in the CDZ?

i suspect your idea of what belongs in this part of the board is a bit skewed.

Here's another question for all the "honest" Clinton followers: Why does anyone need to invoke their Fifth Amendment rights?

Odd that right wingers are so adamant about the 2nd amendment, but disdain the 5th. Why is that?

Yet right wingers are quite happy to claim Hillary personally and intentionally caused the deaths in Benghazi even after 8 different investigations specifically say that wasn't true.

Yet right wingers are quite happy to claim Hillary personally and intentionally caused the deaths in Benghazi even after 8 different investigations specifically say that wasn't true.
Hilary Clinton is the right wing.

Given the fact that Hilary Clinton represents the status quo of a corrupt political system is it possible for honest people to support her candidacy? Since it's clear that her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes....how is it possible to be honest in thinking she will ever do anything for anyone else?
My premise is that there are no honest Clinton followers. I welcome any rebuttal.

without that o/p, you think this thread belongs in the CDZ?

i suspect your idea of what belongs in this part of the board is a bit skewed.

And yet none of these Hilary followers can quite seem to give honest answers. Why do you suppose that is?

Oh really? You think Hillary is the right wing? Come on. either come up with a link to what democrats actually said about Trump, or admit your claim of them blaming him was just more bullshit to be thrown on the right wing bullshit pile.

Oh really? You think Hillary is the right wing? Come on. either come up with a link to what democrats actually said about Trump, or admit your claim of them blaming him was just more bullshit to be thrown on the right wing bullshit pile.
Have you given any thought to my previous question regarding the distinctions between Hilary Clinton's foreign policy objectives and other neo cons?

Have you given any thought to my previous question regarding the distinctions between Hilary Clinton's foreign policy objectives and other neo cons?

Perhaps, but lets settle one thing before going to something else. Either back up your claim, or admit you were lying.

Perhaps, but lets settle one thing before going to something else. Either back up your claim, or admit you were lying.
The evidence is all over this thread. No one can give a straight answer about Hilary.

The evidence is all over this thread. No one can give a straight answer about Hilary.

No,you can't give a strait answer about your claim.

No,you can't give a strait answer about your claim.
Which claim was that?

The thread premise also fails as a straw man fallacy.

That one might cast a ballot for a given candidate doesn’t mean he ‘supports’ that candidate.

Indeed, 2016 will go down in history as the election when no one voted for anyone – only against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back