CDZ Are There Any Honest Clinton Followers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the fact that Hilary Clinton represents the status quo of a corrupt political system is it possible for honest people to support her candidacy? Since it's clear that her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes....how is it possible to be honest in thinking she will ever do anything for anyone else?
My premise is that there are no honest Clinton followers. I welcome any rebuttal.

And that thread title, which automatically impugnes Clinton supporters, is "clean" debate? Really?

When I travel abroad, the most common question I get is "Why did you Americans nominate that idiot, Trump?"

Or something along those lines.

True story.

When and where did you last travel abroad, praytell...........and what wuz said? (Not that your anti-Trump ass would be truthful....).

I was in France last week. I was in Asia a few months ago. I talk to people outside the country weekly.

Unlike most Trump supporters, I have the means to travel outside my county.

I'm not kidding.

A month ago, I was talking to people in Japan who were telling me they thought Trump would start a world war.

These are serious people who control a lot of money.

Even I had to tell them that, yes, Donald Trump is a nutter, but I didn't think Trump would start a world war.

Given the fact that Hilary Clinton represents the status quo of a corrupt political system is it possible for honest people to support her candidacy? Since it's clear that her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes....how is it possible to be honest in thinking she will ever do anything for anyone else?
My premise is that there are no honest Clinton followers. I welcome any rebuttal.
The process of making voting decisions is different for everyone. Well, except those who just obediently vote for the person with the correct letter after her name.

I'm voting for Hillary for two reasons: First, I agree with the Democrats on about 60% of the issues. Second, I think Trump has neither the intellectual nor the temperamental capacity to be President, and that he is essentially a national embarrassment.

I don't particularly care for Hillary. I VERY much dislike siding with the political home of the Regressive Left. In fact, I'd rather vote third party. But I dislike the alternative significantly more.

That was perfectly honest.

When I travel abroad, the most common question I get is "Why did you Americans nominate that idiot, Trump?"

True story.

When and where did you last travel abroad, praytell...........and what wuz said? (Not that your anti-Trump ass would be truthful....).

I was in France last week. I was in Asia a few months ago. I talk to people outside the country weekly.

And all of those foreigners get the same 'CNN-Pravda' newsfeed; especially from CNN International. The 'Medium is the Message'. Thanx for proving that!

I'm not kidding.

A month ago, I was talking to people in Japan who were telling me they thought Trump would start a world war.

These are serious people who control a lot of money.

Even I had to tell them that, yes, Donald Trump is a nutter, but I didn't think Trump would start a world war.

I believe it!!!!...........:lmao:

True story.

And all of those foreigners get the same 'CNN-Pravda' newsfeed; especially from CNN International. The 'Medium is the Message'. Thanx for proving that!

Are you saying it's another conspiracy?

True story.

Yes, you hicks know the truth.

And that Birfer Trump was going to unveil Obama's birf certificate, and that Ted Cruz's father was with Lee Harvey Oswald when JFK was shot.

Now, run back to your National Enquirer for your news.

True story.

If you watch CNN-INT'L, you'd know it is fact. (Please, don't ask me anymore stuupid questions......).

True story.

Yes, you hicks know the truth.

And that Birfer Trump was going to unveil Obama's birf certificate, and that Ted Cruz's father was with Lee Harvey Oswald when JFK was shot.

Now, run back to your National Enquirer for your news.

You look even more stupid, than you already are; especially after this post, dear world-traveler! :laugh:

True story.

If you watch CNN-INT'L, you'd know it is fact. (Please, don't ask me anymore stuupid questions......).

I guess you are right. I should have known it was just another right wing conspiracy theory. That's all you have.

So you think the majority of voters in this country (those who elected Obama and will elect Hillary) each have $10,000,000 yearly income? That's just dumb.
Here's a perfect example of the kind of dishonesty I refer to.

Please explain what you mean by dishonesty? Didn't you say "her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes" ?
Meaning: Her most important constituents, the constituents who contribute to the Clinton Foundation. Those constituents.

But you didn't say her highest contributors. The highest contributors for every candidate always have been rich. How are hers any different from every other presidential candidate ever?
It's different because of the greater more pervasive degree of corruption and influence directly attributable to much greater amounts of money than ever before. The Clinton Foundation is a cash cow in the guise of a philanthropic organization.

It's amazing how dumb Trump supporters like B. Kidd are. They believe shit like this.

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

A Cruz campaign spokesperson told the Miami Herald, which pointed out numerous flaws in the Enquirer story, that it was “another garbage story in a tabloid full of garbage.”

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”​

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

So you think the majority of voters in this country (those who elected Obama and will elect Hillary) each have $10,000,000 yearly income? That's just dumb.

Please explain what you mean by dishonesty? Didn't you say "her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes" ?
Meaning: Her most important constituents, the constituents who contribute to the Clinton Foundation. Those constituents.

But you didn't say her highest contributors. The highest contributors for every candidate always have been rich. How are hers any different from every other presidential candidate ever?
It's different because of the greater more pervasive degree of corruption and influence directly attributable to much greater amounts of money than ever before. The Clinton Foundation is a cash cow in the guise of a philanthropic organization.

Well that is the right wing claim, but I haven't seen any more credible evidence of that than I did for Walmart tunnels. Aren't you glad that the right fought so hard for Citizens United which made unlimited contributions possible?

Hillary is a common criminal.

It's amazing how dumb Trump supporters like B. Kidd are. They believe shit like this.

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

A Cruz campaign spokesperson told the Miami Herald, which pointed out numerous flaws in the Enquirer story, that it was “another garbage story in a tabloid full of garbage.”

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”​

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

I never posted this!

Hell, you're even dumber than 'Fake Jake'!: Even he doesn't post blatant lies like this! Compared to you, he has values!

Furthur proof that Democraps-Liberals-Progressives all lie.

Well that is the right wing claim, but I haven't seen any more credible evidence of that than I did for Walmart tunnels. Aren't you glad that the right fought so hard for Citizens United which made unlimited contributions possible?
Talk about right wing.........perhaps you'd like to make the fundamental distinctions between Hilary Clinton's foreign policy objectives and those of any other neo con.

Here's a question for Hilarybots: Can you name even one important or controversial issue where Hilary Clinton was out in front leading the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back