Are The Republicans actually going to do anything?

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
To get elected in the congressional takeover they are predicting.
Or are they just going to count on making the other side look bad? LIke Bush did to get the dems in?

Are The Republicans actually going to do anything?

Seriously dude, haven't they done enough?

Or are they just going to count on making the other side look bad? LIke Bush did to get the dems in?

Just out of curiosity, what would you suggest the Republicans do?

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Doing nothing nothing would be better than what Obama and the democratic congress is doing. But, i partly agree with you; i'm not confident in a more republican congress doing the things that need to be done.

The current version of the GOP is intellectually bankrupt. They have no idea (not saying the Dems are any better) on how to govern.

Regardelss of who gets in congress, nothing substantial will change.
How long till those on the right decide that Brown is not a real conservative?

support paygo?

Real "pay go" rules with no exemptions? or the current "pay go" scam?

Personally I'd be happier if at least SOMEBODY in congress would support "PAY LESS, A LOT FRIGGIN' LESS"

From what I see is he is not a conservative.

But he was the best thing for both sides of the aisle.

He re-opened the door to debate.

Are you against debate?

It IS what made this country the greatest, most propserous and most generous country in the world you know.

The current version of the GOP is intellectually bankrupt. They have no idea (not saying the Dems are any better) on how to govern.

Why did the moderates and the mod lefts not raise an eyebrow when Pelosi was all "ga ga" over a super majority?

That should have concerned all but the far left....but it didnt.

Why?

Depends on perspective, from a national perspective one might suggest that Brown is a center-right moderate, from a Massachusetts perspective one might suggest that he's about as conservative as you are likely to get from the electorate there. ;)

Are you against debate?

It IS what made this country the greatest, most propserous and most generous country in the world you know.

And endless debate with no action has put us where we are now.

I would like to see some positive campaigning if that is possible.
And some positive actions to campaign on.

This well they are worse than we are crap is gettin old.

I wanna see some action!

what exactly do you think they should do? they have presented ideas, obama admits he has read them but doesn't like them, obama has said he doesn't care to hear from the party that got us into this mess.....yet here you are wondering what they will do when the libs lock them out of hearings on the h/c bill....

support paygo?

Real "pay go" rules with no exemptions? or the current "pay go" scam?

Personally I'd be happier if at least SOMEBODY in congress would support "PAY LESS, A LOT FRIGGIN' LESS"

Something tells me that you couldn't explain any difference (if there are any) between the paygo rules that were scrapped when Bush came into office and what the Dems have reinstated.

what exactly do you think they should do? they have presented ideas, obama admits he has read them but doesn't like them, obama has said he doesn't care to hear from the party that got us into this mess.....yet here you are wondering what they will do when the libs lock them out of hearings on the h/c bill....

Umm they could actually submit some bills. After all that is what they are supposed to do.
I listened to rhetoriuc fo years about SS reform and nuthin from the right , just hot air. Did they ever submit a SS reform bill?

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

Are you against debate?

And endless debate with no action has put us where we are now.

I would like to see some positive campaigning if that is possible.
And some positive actions to campaign on.

This well they are worse than we are crap is gettin old.

I wanna see some action!

Excuse me....

You saw no action when there was NO debate....you saw a super majority argue within itself...and no results.

The super majority was lost less than 2 weeks ago...and you are complaining that NOW there is no action? After 10 days?

Where were you for the last year?

Forum List

Back