Are Sanctuary cities constitutional?

Well whatever the hell you are, illegal aliens are illegal aliens. They broke the law to enter this country, they deserve nothing, and should be be sent back to whatever shithole they came from.
I would bet that almost all the Libs here are trespassers, living with one or just can't live without cheap slave labor.

When Elitist democrats that live in those gated little sanctuaries FIGHT against illegal aliens living in their gated communities... the same ones that fight for sanctuary cities and open borders as long as they aren't affected...and create sanctuaries despite the fact a huge majority NEVER asked, wanted or needed it. Nope. So much for "representative" democracy.
"Representative Democracy" Is a Contradiction in Terms. A Republic Is Democracy's Greatest Enemy.

"It was in Ronald Reagan's bones -- it was part of his understanding of America -- that the country was fundamentally open to those who wanted to join us here."

Reagan said as much himself in a televised debate with Democratic presidential nominee Walter Mondale in 1984.

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally," he said.

Now, Amnesty Is Out; Border Security Is In

More than 20 years later, the Republican Party has changed its tune.

Well whatever the hell you are, illegal aliens are illegal aliens. They broke the law to enter this country, they deserve nothing, and should be be sent back to whatever shithole they came from.
Representation Is a Re-Presentation of All Previous Tyrannies

The immigration criminals must be made to run for their lives. Only patriotic militias can accomplish that. When the government agencies fail to do the job we were forced to delegate to them, citizens must take the law back into their own hands.

"It was in Ronald Reagan's bones -- it was part of his understanding of America -- that the country was fundamentally open to those who wanted to join us here."

Reagan said as much himself in a televised debate with Democratic presidential nominee Walter Mondale in 1984.

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally," he said.

His key words were 'sometime back'. Not currently!

:popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn:

So you are interpreting Reagan's statement as inviting everyone on earth without qualification.
You are truly an idiot.

Yeah, Repubs have certainly changed. Ironically libertarians also believe in open borders...not the faux news Biden pretend "open borders" but actual open borders. That is why I am surprised so many Trump supporters identify as libertarian.

That said, I am fine with immigration that falls in our laws like amnesty etc but I do not support illegal immigration.

If DeSantis and Abbott should drop those that are actually illegals off in front of employers of illegals and let them worry about them. That why most are here anyhow.

Yeah, Repubs have certainly changed. Ironically libertarians also believe in open borders...not the faux news Biden pretend "open borders" but actual open borders. That is why I am surprised so many Trump supporters identify as libertarian.

That said, I am fine with immigration that falls in our laws like amnesty etc but I do not support illegal immigration.

If DeSantis and Abbott should drop those that are actually illegals off in front of employers of illegals and let them worry about them. That why most are here anyhow.
Libertarians are neo-Cons who don't want to pay taxes.

Yes yes it has nothing to do with the sanctions that have totally destroyed their economies lol... We only have been doing this for the last 100 years at least, actually since the Monroe Doctrine lol...works not at all... Hands off Latin America damn it, the Cold War is over....
WHAT sanctions ? Got a source ? Got a list ? Got a link ? Got anything ?

Did you forget something? Foreign aid.

And that doesn't include how much they get from us in REMITTANCES$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:
This issue has been going on since since the late 80's. I always said, and I still believe, that those that profit from illegal aliens should be forced to live with them. So here we are, DeSantis is ACTUALLY forcing these self same pro illegal wealthy whites forcefully rubbed their noses into the SHIT they excreted on 75% of US Americans in the last 30 years.

I suggest watching Trump's pre-Presidential speeches and the debates.
I take it you're a hardcore Republican.
I'm a hardcore MAGA.
So Trump said that GW opened our borders wide and millions lost their careers, job, homes, families, and you accepted that as a fact? That's all you got? You make these outlandish statements without a link or any supporting information and expect to be taken seriously?

I am a fairly hardcore conservative that has never been nor want to be a member of the GOP. I will vote for them though, cuz the alternative is the Democratic Party and their bat-shit crazy agenda. The moderates have left or are leaving that party in droves for several years now, and Far Left is running that party into the ground. And I'll be honest with you, I don't like Trump one bit, but I do think many of his policies are good ones. And his personality is not what I'd call presidential, but then neither is Biden.

So Trump said that GW opened our borders wide and millions lost their careers, job, homes, families, and you accepted that as a fact? That's all you got? You make these outlandish statements without a link or any supporting information and expect to be taken seriously?

I am a fairly hardcore conservative that has never been nor want to be a member of the GOP. I will vote for them though, cuz the alternative is the Democratic Party and their bat-shit crazy agenda. The moderates have left or are leaving that party in droves for several years now, and Far Left is running that party into the ground. And I'll be honest with you, I don't like Trump one bit, but I do think many of his policies are good ones. And his personality is not what I'd call presidential, but then neither is Biden.
The sole difference between Ds and Rs is that Ds want overt public sexual perversity.

The sole difference between Ds and Rs is that Ds want overt public sexual perversity.
And cheap college and training and healthcare and daycare and infrastructure and great vacations, super duper dupe. And taxing the rich so we can have a mental health system available and be a modern country for crying out loud. We are the richest country in the world and the only modern country that doesn't have all those things because you people are stupid whoops brainwashed functionally stupid change the channel.

Forum List

Back