Are Sanctuary cities constitutional?

How many people leave their wallets at home when they are going to a 7-11?

Great. Let’s talk about that. Do you know the most common crime committed by CCW permit holders?

A few dozen a year will do this. They will strap up and head out and forget their license. This means they are felony carrying without a license.

Now how hard is it to remember to tuck your license in your pocket while strapping on your gun?

I’ve gone off and forgotten my wallet. I bet you have too. Hell. I drove all the way to work and forgot my ID card before. I’m not alone.

Or it might be that the guys license was revoked or suspended. Or his wallet may have been stolen.

My point is that everyone without their ID or license is not an illegal. And what about illegals carrying bogus ID from Chinese makers?

Get yours today.

If it looks like a Mexican, talks like a Mexican, it probably is a Mexican.

They also have no other forms of ID.

My Confirmation sponsor was Hispanic. He was not only a citizen but worked for the DOJ. An old family friend. Great man. Good Catholic.

He had five kids. All spoke Spanish fluently. You would arrest him and deport him if he forgot his wallet. And he isn’t alone.

In today's episode, we explore the question "How many random excuses can SavannahMann make up to cover for an abusive and broken ideology?"

Meanwhile, the wise studio audience battens down the doors and windows, stockpiles guns, ammo, and necessary provisions in preparation for the results of the failure of law and order.

My Confirmation sponsor was Hispanic. He was not only a citizen but worked for the DOJ. An old family friend. Great man. Good Catholic.

He had five kids. All spoke Spanish fluently. You would arrest him and deport him if he forgot his wallet. And he isn’t alone.
No, because all he has to say is he forgot his wallet, dumbass! Have someone bring it to him or take his ass home to get it.

You have an excuse for everything, like a good liberal does!

It presupposes that the people know. If I don’t ask. And they don’t tell. There is no way for me to know.

That is why you haven’t seen people prosecuted. As far as I know they are legally here. As a cop in a sanctuary city or state I would be prohibited from asking. And unless the fellow volunteered the information. There would be no way to know.

So you can’t claim they are harboring. As far as the cops and city officials know the individuals are citizens or legal residents. Their immigration status is not Germaine to any other issues.

So your law does not apply. It is similar to Don’t Ask Don’t Tell. You may be gay. But it is none of my business. I am prohibited asking. I am specifically instructed not to draw any conclusions and not to discuss your sexual orientation.

So again. The people in the sanctuary cities are committing no crime.
HA HA, This must be the dumbest post of the year. Mayors and governors of sanctuary cities/states are so easy to be arrested and prosecuted,that they probably wouldn't even have a trial. Why waste the taxpayers money ?

These criminals hung themselves by PASSING LAWS to establish sanctuary for illegal aliens. That fits the definition of US Code 8, Section 1324 as purely as anything could be. No doubt about guilt. Slam dunk.

Last edited:
I am talking about French journalists English journalists you name it, nobody agrees with you fools about the election or anything else for that matter. You are the world's horror and the laughing stock. Change the damn channel. Murdoch is all you have and he has been thrown out of every other country in the world or put on a very tight leash because he is a total scumbag who brings out the worst in everyone who listens to his crap periods you also have Internet conspiracy nuts period absolutely pathetic change the god damn channel
Notice how the globalist leftist refers to the "world" , These America-last fools think we are all one country throughout the world, They have no sense of NATION, of LANGUAGE, of CULTURE.

While Trump was a pure nationalist (as all presidents should be), these internationalists put other countries above the interest of the USA.. They really HAVE NO country.
Democrats are fine with being dependent on foreign nations. that's because like Obama and Biden they are all a bunch of unAmerican GLOBALISTS. Another word for communists, INTERnationalist America haters. This is why they constantly rant and condemn many conservatives, calling them white nationalists (as if there was something wrong with being white or being a nationalist)

To them, the world is all one country. To them, the US is the same as Canada, Argentina, Tanzania, India, Syria, Romania, Finland, you name it. All the same to them. They see a map of the world as having no national borders, no national languages, no national cultures, and just a big mish-mash of multi-culturalism, which is exactly what Biden is turning the US into, with his open border lunacy.

Two quotations from 2 famous globalists are indicative >>

1. Karl Marx - "Workers of the WORLD, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains."

2. Barrack Obama - in a speech in Germany, when he said >> "
"I am a citizen of the WORLD.", for which he was sharply criticized by 2012 conservative presidential candidate Virgil Goode, who said "You're supposed to be a citizen of the United States, and as a US president, representing the American people, not the world."

But Obama was too GLOBALIST-BRAIN WARPED, to even comprehend what Virgil Goode was telling him. Democrat-Globalist loons lost in a fog of globalist lunacy.

Last edited:
Notice how the globalist leftist refers to the "world" , These America-last fools think we are all one country throughout the world, They have no sense of NATION, of LANGUAGE, of CULTURE.

While Trump was a pure nationalist (as all presidents should be), these internationalists put other countries above the interest of the USA.. They really HAVE NO country.
Democrats are fine with being dependent on foreign nations. that's because like Obama and Biden they are all a bunch of unAmerican GLOBALISTS. Another word for communists, INTERnationalist America haters. This is why they constantly rant and condemn many conservatives, calling them white nationalists (as if there was something wrong with being white or being a nationalist)

To them, the world is all one country. To them, the US is the same as Canada, Argentina, Tanzania, India, Syria, Romania, Finland, you name it. All the same to them. They see a map of the world as having no national borders, no national languages, no national cultures, and just a big mish-mash of multi-culturalism, which is exactly what Biden is turning the US into, with his open border lunacy.

1. Karl Marx - "Workers of the WORLD, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains."

"I am a citizen of the WORLD.", for which he was sharply criticized by 2012 conservative presidential candidate Virgil Goode, who said "You're supposed to be a citizen of the United States, and as a US president, representing the American people, not the world."

But Obama was too GLOBALIST-BRAIN WARPED, to even comprehend what Virgil Goode was telling him. Democrat-Globalist loons lost in a fog of globalist lunacy.

total bs...We like reality, super dupe lol.... everything you know is total ********

Last edited:
total bs...We like reality, super dupe lol.... everything you know is total ********
When you live in a country, your country comes first. If you want it to be that the whole world is top priority, you could live on a deserted island somewhere.

When you live in a country, your country comes first. If you want it to be that the whole world is top priority, you could live on a deserted island somewhere.
I'm proving once again that your media is total garbage propaganda, super duper and that you people have been screwed by your greedy idiot GOP heroes forever. Only the brainwash makes it possible.

Pure ignorant brainwashed idiocy

I'm proving once again that your media is total garbage propaganda, super duper and that you people have been screwed by your greedy idiot GOP heroes forever. Only the brainwash makes it possible.
The only thing you're "proving" is that you are a pathetic, fully DUPED, brainwashee, of leftist fake news media. And you are who is screwed by your greedy, corrupt, inflation/recession causing highjacker of the White House, pretending to be a US president (if he can remember what he was doing at any particular moment).

I live in a sanctuary city. Creating a sanctuary city and ignoring federal immigration laws, I would think 99% of us expect our local government was following our local ideals and OUR wishes. That is NOT TRUE here, in fact, creating so called "sanctuary cities" where NEVER by popular fiat of popular demand. In fact, I can't find out exactly HOW they happen, but its not done openly with wide public knowledge. Let alone voter approval. That has to be unconstitutional. States/cities or municipalities cannot create sanctuaries to anyone or anything without local foreknowledge and our approval. And they did just THAT.
1663975257758.png

I live in a sanctuary city. Creating a sanctuary city and ignoring federal immigration laws, I would think 99% of us expect our local government was following our local ideals and OUR wishes. That is NOT TRUE here, in fact, creating so called "sanctuary cities" where NEVER by popular fiat of popular demand. In fact, I can't find out exactly HOW they happen, but its not done openly with wide public knowledge. Let alone voter approval. That has to be unconstitutional. States/cities or municipalities cannot create sanctuaries to anyone or anything without local foreknowledge and our approval. And they did just THAT.
Tyrants should have done to them, what would have been in the old days >>

1663975835687.png

Yes, they're unconstitutional and illegal. They violate Federal law.

These people want asylum and we have traditional immigration again...after 4years of racist bs... These people are coming from Cuba Nicaragua and Venezuela, all countries we have ruined with sanctions. Great job! And of course the GOP war on drugs and the climate...
I asked you for evidence of these sanctions you keep yammering about. You presented NOTHING.

In contrast, I told you those countries have been receiving many MILLIONS$$$$$ from the USA in remittances, AND I did provide a link to the evidence of that from the Pew Research Center.

Maybe you just like having your ass handed to you in this forum. Whatever.

Forum List

Back