Are Republican voters racist?

I simply don't care. Who are you to demand someone to be silent about the way they feel?

No one is demanding someone be silent. We are teaching them that voicing their retarded opinions will result in others voicing their opinions and doing everything possible to hurt them financially. We are teaching them that their actions have consequences. Freedom of speech goes both ways cave ape.

Freedom of speech goes both ways cave ape

Everything possible to hurt them financially ? And you don't connsider that a form of censorship ? intimidation ... to silense people out of fear for their livelihoods ?

Sounds a lot like crystal-nok to me .

I simply don't care. Who are you to demand someone to be silent about the way they feel?

No one is demanding someone be silent. We are teaching them that voicing their retarded opinions will result in others voicing their opinions and doing everything possible to hurt them financially. We are teaching them that their actions have consequences. Freedom of speech goes both ways cave ape.

Everything possible to hurt them financially ? And you don't connsider that a form of censorship ? intimidation ... to silense people out of fear for their livelihoods ?

Dont whine about it. Sterling did more than censor. He affected peoples lives for the worse with his racist actions. For that he will be ridiculed and lose a little of his legacy. Anything he loses is a plus. Individualism at the expense of others is not a good thing. Its time people learned that lesson.

Dont whine about it. Sterling did more than censor. He affected peoples lives for the worse with his racist actions. For that he will be ridiculed and lose a little of his legacy. Anything he loses is a plus. Individualism at the expense of others is not a good thing. Its time people learned that lesson.

Sterling - Schmerling - screw him . He's one of yours - A Democrat and a democratic party donor - a scoio-fascist sacrimental lamb. How about Richard Reep, an employee of Home Depot who made a small donation to a group opposing gay marriage. Home Depot was extensively harassed for employing Richard Reep, and Reep was eventually terminated .

Or how about Robert Frost, ace hardware employee - another little guy , who made a small donation to the same group and they roasted this poor hardware clerk alive.

Or Marjorie Christoffersen, a manager for El Coyote Restaurant in Los Angeles - she made a $100 donation through her Church and swarms of Socio-Fascist descended on her restaurant trying to get her fired .

I am not really concerned with Jimmy the Greek - who didn't deserve what happenned to him either or that Millionaire Democratic Flunkie Donald Sterling.

Last edited:
Funny, how the democrat can call Palin stupid, but if you said that about one of their women = you're a sexist pig! Weird how that works.

An American housewife, hockey mom, and successful career woman, Sarah Palin is a true independent thinker who refused to adhere to the rigid demands of canned leftist feminism. The New York Post called her "a feminist dream".
The Wall Street Journal, coined the term "Sarah Palin Feminism".

She is truly the quintessential symbol of real gender equality who evokes instantaneous rabid responses from socio fascist feminists. One feminist blogger referred to her as a "pig in lipstick".

Sexist Feminist writer Ann Friedman wrote:
In picking Palin, Republicans are lending credence to the sexist assumption that women voters are too stupid to investigate or care about the issues, and merely want to vote for someone who looks like them ... McCain has turned the idea of the first woman in the White House from a true moment of change to an empty pander.

sarah_palin2.JPG

Palin plays conservatives for suckers spouting one liners and makes millions doing it

Don't dis Ed Norton

The greatest sidekick of all time and a damned great sewer worker

Norton, if a man in a white coat ever knocks on your door, don`t ask for tutti-frutti, `cause he ain`t the Good Humor man.

Is that really the best you got?

That was a quote from the homeymooners Ralph speaking to Norton - lighten up dude - We do agree on something Norton was a great sidekick- he probably could've carried the show by himself.

On the serious side - I personally find it distasteful that a useful idiot such as yourself would "dis" Art Carney by using his picture as your avatar. In real life he was a fairly intelligent man and I believe he would be repulsed at having someone of your low intellectual capacity being associated with him.

Last edited:
Funny, how the democrat can call Palin stupid, but if you said that about one of their women = you're a sexist pig! Weird how that works.

An American housewife, hockey mom, and successful career woman, Sarah Palin is a true independent thinker who refused to adhere to the rigid demands of canned leftist feminism. The New York Post called her "a feminist dream".
The Wall Street Journal, coined the term "Sarah Palin Feminism".

She is truly the quintessential symbol of real gender equality who evokes instantaneous rabid responses from socio fascist feminists. One feminist blogger referred to her as a "pig in lipstick".

Sexist Feminist writer Ann Friedman wrote:
In picking Palin, Republicans are lending credence to the sexist assumption that women voters are too stupid to investigate or care about the issues, and merely want to vote for someone who looks like them ... McCain has turned the idea of the first woman in the White House from a true moment of change to an empty pander.

sarah_palin2.JPG

Palin plays conservatives for suckers spouting one liners and makes millions doing it

Is that really the best that you've got ?

Sterling - Schmerling - screw him . He's one of yours - A Democrat and a democratic party donor - a scoio-fascist sacrimental lamb. How about Richard Reep, an employee of Home Depot who made a small donation to a group opposing gay marriage. Home Depot was extensively harassed for employing Richard Reep, and Reep was eventually terminated .

Or how about Robert Frost, ace hardware employee - another little guy , who made a small donation to the same group and they roasted this poor hardware clerk alive.

Or Marjorie Christoffersen, a manager for El Coyote Restaurant in Los Angeles - she made a $100 donation through her Church and swarms of Socio-Fascist descended on her restaurant trying to get her fired .

I am not really concerned with Jimmy the Greek - who didn't deserve what happenned to him either or that Millionaire Democratic Flunkie Donald Sterling.

No he is not one of mine. BTW you sound confused. He is a registered Repub not a Dem. Did you have a point in bringing up these other guys? I dont get why they are relevant to the OP?

No he is not one of mine. BTW you sound confused. He is a registered Repub not a Dem. Did you have a point in bringing up these other guys? I dont get why they are relevant to the OP?

His donations went to the Democratic Party and the "Other Guys" were in response to the topic on the thread Re: Political Intimidation and retaliation practiced by Dems and their Liberal ass kissers.

Matthew: I simply don't care. Who are you to demand someone to be silent about the way they feel?

C_Clayton_Jones: No one can compel anyone to be silent.

If you can't follow the topic on a thread m and you're truly as confused as you seem - STFU :eusa_silenced:

Last edited:

His donations went to the Democratic Party and the "Other Guys" were in response to the topic on the thread Re: Political Intimidation and retaliation practiced by Dems and their Liberal ass kissers.

Matthew: I simply don't care. Who are you to demand someone to be silent about the way they feel?

If you can't follow the topic on a thread m and you're truly as confused as you seem - STFU :eusa_silenced:

Plenty of people and corps donate on both sides of the fence. He is registered Repub. The title of the thread asks if Republican voters are racist. Did you confuse yourself?

Plenty of people and corps donate on both sides of the fence. He is registered Repub. The title of the thread asks if Republican voters are racist. Did you confuse yourself?

And still you attempt to deflect LMAO

Quote:
Quote:
If you can't follow the topic on a thread m and you're truly as confused as you seem - STFU

Do I have to draw a picture for You, are you really that retarded ?

The title of the thread asks if Republican voters are racist.

To ascertain whether Republicans are racist , you would have to examine racism in its current context and comparitively to the dark side of the political realm - the Democratic Party . I realize that you had hoped this thread to a bash fest of what you perceive to Republican Racism but sorry to burst your bubble scumwad - you're wrong again . It must hurt - huh - being wrong all the time - hang in there baby - someday you might be right about something .... some day but not today.

Last edited:

Quote:
Quote:
If you can't follow the topic on a thread m and you're truly as confused as you seem - STFU

I'm not deflecting you claimed he was a Dem. He is not. He is registered as a Repub. That is a fact. Calling him a Dem is speculation. Bad speculation in light of what I just told you.

The fella started political life as a Democrat. He got indoctrinated into racism as part of that political education - in good Democrat tradition. Later in life he saw the error and switched parties but, alas, the stain was deep and he occasionally lapsed.

Which is why children should be removed from Democrat families before their third year so their minds can develop normally. Well, those who survive the Democrat National Hobby......

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jv4yxeo2mM#t=35"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jv4yxeo2mM#t=35[/ame]

Quote:
Quote:

I'm not deflecting you claimed he was a Dem. He is not. He is registered as a Repub. That is a fact. Calling him a Dem is speculation. Bad speculation in light of what I just told you.

I'm registered as a Republican also, but I voted for Obama the first tiime - worst fking mistake of my voting history - and I'm sure many other people feel the same way.

you claimed he was a Dem. He is not.

You're right on that one - I erred - looked at his donation record and candidates he supported . Ya See - even you get to be right today - I bet you're pissing in your skivies while jumping for joy right now .

I'm registered as a Republican also, but I voted for Obama the first tiime - worst fking mistake of my voting history - and I'm sure many other people feel the same way.

You're right on that one - I erred - looked at his donation record and candidates he supported . Ya See - even you get to be right today - I bet you're pissing in your skivies while jumping for joy right now .

Why would I be jumping for joy? You must be confused again. Your admission was merely a formality.

Why would I be jumping for joy? You must be confused again. Your admission was merely a formality.

Changed your Skivies ...huh . Feel Better ?

Forum List

Back