Are queer weddings a sin?

Good for you. Keep your religion out of politics. They have the right to marry and divorce like everyone else.
Yes they do. Any man is able to marry any woman thatll have him. The ceremony queers go thru is NOT marriage. Male and female is how God made Man.

You are welcome to your opinion.
Yes, I am. Queers calling themselves "married" makes a mockery of this GOD-ORDAINED institution.

They can say what they want, but they are not MARRIED. That institution is reserved for one man and one woman. All else is sin.

But even I didn't predict the rapidity of the assault on children which followed. They went straight for the children which was always the goal.

View attachment 303093

Well we did predict the continued assault on children by evangelicals- going straight for beating children which was always the goal.
170227-church-beatings-feature.jpg

Congregants of the Word of Faith Fellowship were regularly punched, smacked, choked, slammed to the floor or thrown through walls in a violent form of deliverance meant to “purify” sinners by beating out devils, 43 former members told the Associated Press in separate, exclusive interviews.

Victims of the violence included pre-teens and toddlers — even crying babies, who were vigorously shaken, screamed at and sometimes smacked to banish demons.

“I saw so many people beaten over the years. Little kids punched in the face, called Satanists,” said Katherine Fetachu, 27, who spent nearly 17 years in the church.

Word of Faith Fellowship, an evangelical church with hundreds of members in North Carolina and branches in other countries, also subjected members to a practice called “blasting” — an ear-piercing verbal onslaught often conducted in hours-long sessions meant to cast out devil

I believe queer weddings are a sin. What are your thoughts?

The homosexual attack on marriage is really an attack on humanity itself. Pope Benedict issued a profound statement which relied, in part, on the writings of Gilles Bernheim. He points to some predictable results.m

The Christian attack on gay Americans is really an attack on humanity itself. Evangelicals believe that if they can persuade people that gays are not really equal to heterosexuals then they can be free to persecute gays as Christians have done in the past, as part of their desire for enforcing a Christian theocracy in America.

Christianity has always called homosexuality a monstrous abomination. Not evangelicals. As a matter of fact so did Judaism and Islam.

So if you dont care then ignore their opinions.

Good for you. Keep your religion out of politics. They have the right to marry and divorce like everyone else.
Yes they do. Any man is able to marry any woman thatll have him. The ceremony queers go thru is NOT marriage. Male and female is how God made Man.

Yes, I am. Queers calling themselves "married" makes a mockery of this GOD-ORDAINED institution.

They can say what they want, but they are not MARRIED. That institution is reserved for one man and one woman. All else is sin.

You can say what you want- but you are not married if you live your life like you do.

In America- legal marriage is not a 'god-ordained' insittution but a civil institution. You want a religious marriage- that is between you and your religion.

Seriously dude?? All of out rights are limited to what is in the first ten amendments? If that were so, then I guess slaves would not be free., and black folks and women would not be able to vote.

The plantation lives on
Thank you for that well researched and scholarly essay on constitutional law. You are clearly a brilliant student who, no doubt , has studied the intricacies of constitutional law and civil rights. Thank for your brilliant commentary and your enormous contribution to the discussion of an important topic that effects so many human lives .You are to be commended for your enormous contribution and for raising the bar on the level of intellectual and civil discourse on the USMB .May the Goddess bless you always

The homosexual attack on marriage is really an attack on humanity itself. Pope Benedict issued a profound statement which relied, in part, on the writings of Gilles Bernheim. He points to some predictable results.m

The Christian attack on gay Americans is really an attack on humanity itself. Evangelicals believe that if they can persuade people that gays are not really equal to heterosexuals then they can be free to persecute gays as Christians have done in the past, as part of their desire for enforcing a Christian theocracy in America.

Christianity has always called homosexuality a monstrous abomination. Not evangelicals. As a matter of fact so did Judaism and Islam.

Oh I agree Christians have always been persecuting gays- it was right up there with persecuting Jews. Now the Christians to take up the mantle for persecution of gays happens to be the Evangelicals, who somehow find more offense about gay marriage- which Jesus never even mentions or condemns, than you do about divorce- which Jesus did condemn.

But even I didn't predict the rapidity of the assault on children which followed. They went straight for the children which was always the goal.

View attachment 303093

Well we did predict the continued assault on children by evangelicals- going straight for beating children which was always the goal.
170227-church-beatings-feature.jpg

Congregants of the Word of Faith Fellowship were regularly punched, smacked, choked, slammed to the floor or thrown through walls in a violent form of deliverance meant to “purify” sinners by beating out devils, 43 former members told the Associated Press in separate, exclusive interviews.

Victims of the violence included pre-teens and toddlers — even crying babies, who were vigorously shaken, screamed at and sometimes smacked to banish demons.

“I saw so many people beaten over the years. Little kids punched in the face, called Satanists,” said Katherine Fetachu, 27, who spent nearly 17 years in the church.

Word of Faith Fellowship, an evangelical church with hundreds of members in North Carolina and branches in other countries, also subjected members to a practice called “blasting” — an ear-piercing verbal onslaught often conducted in hours-long sessions meant to cast out devil

Sure you did, Now show me library programs including encouragement of beating children..parades celebrating the beating of children...school programs encouraging children to go and be beaten.

You arent half as clever as you think you are. Even sophistry is beyond you.

Oh I agree Christians have always been persecuting gays- it was right up there with persecuting Jews. Now the Christians to take up the mantle for persecution of gays happens to be the Evangelicals, who somehow find more offense about gay marriage- which Jesus never even mentions or condemns, than you do about divorce- which Jesus did condemn.

You puritan fanatics are descended from the Pharisees..you know that dont you? Im not an evangelical. I dont care what they do. They spawned you though..without a doubt. I do hold that against them.

Yes divorce always involves deadly sin itself...but not an abomination. Look it up. You want to get on the bandwagon to ban divorce I am all for it and right there with you.

Last edited:
In America- legal marriage is not a 'god-ordained' insittution but a civil institution. You want a religious marriage- that is between you and your religion.

Exactly. "Legal marriage" is not real marriage, it is simply a legal marriage where queers can enjoy some of the financial benefits enjoyed by those who are in a real marriage. Lefties can hijack the institutions of marriage and make legal claims to it, but they can never change what real marriage is. I could probably get recognized legally as a giraffe or an elephant, but I would never actually be either. Fudge packing queers may be able to get recognized "legally" as a married couple, but they will never actually be anything more than a couple of perverts who are capitalizing on the hijacked legal benefits of real marriage. Legal recognition does not make fake things true, it just makes them legal.

You can say what you want- but you are not married if you live your life like you do.

When the State tells us the sky is green, they will be wrong. Marriage is a religious institution. The State inserted itself because it WAS in any nation's best interest to promote and encourage the RELIGIOUS INSTITUTION called marriage. They cannot change the definition. The west will not survive much longer encouraging sin.

I believe that its wrong to leave people out and sadly whenever a homosexual couple is in front of you, there is always going to be one gender that is missing from the picture.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You do realize that in any marriage- everyone except for the couple is 'left out'.

Why leave gay couples out of marriage?
They are leaving the opposite gender out of their relationships. If the rest of us are not wanted in such a game, why have we been shown how to play it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Every couple who gets married is leaving every other person in the world out of their relationships. However no one will force you to marry anyone you don't think is appropriate- you can choose a man or a woman and its all good.
To me, every married couple should consist of one of each gender since there is more than just one gender out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You know you are talking about more than 200 and might be up to 500 genders.

Exactly. "Legal marriage" is not real marriage, it is simply a legal marriage where queers can enjoy some of the financial benefits enjoyed by those who are in a real marriage. Lefties can hijack the institutions of marriage and make legal claims to it, but they can never change what real marriage is. I could probably get recognized legally as a giraffe or an elephant, but I would never actually be either. Fudge packing queers may be able to get recognized "legally" as a married couple, but they will never actually be anything more than a couple of perverts who are capitalizing on the hijacked legal benefits of real marriage. Legal recognition does not make fake things true, it just makes them legal.
Go ahead and apply for a license to marry an elephant . I would be interested to see how quickly you are committed as a danger to self or others

When the State tells us the sky is green, they will be wrong. Marriage is a religious institution. The State inserted itself because it WAS in any nation's best interest to promote and encourage the RELIGIOUS INSTITUTION called marriage. They cannot change the definition. The west will not survive much longer encouraging sin.

Lol, this is why I asked the original question of the thread, asking if queer marriage is a sin. The sin part does not compute for the lefty queers who hijacked the institution of marriage, but the concept of sin is absolutely critical to the institution of real marriage.

Seriously dude?? All of out rights are limited to what is in the first ten amendments? If that were so, then I guess slaves would not be free., and black folks and women would not be able to vote.

The plantation lives on
Thank you for that well researched and scholarly essay on constitutional law. You are clearly a brilliant student who, no doubt , has studied the intricacies of constitutional law and civil rights. Thank for your brilliant commentary and your enormous contribution to the discussion of an important topic that effects so many human lives .You are to be commended for your enormous contribution and for raising the bar on the level of intellectual and civil discourse on the USMB .May the Goddess bless you always

Holy shit...sounds like CNN describing a Schiff speech.

This entire thread is irrelevant. Marriage for Americans is legal- whether it is a same gender couple or an opposite gender couple.

This thread is not about if queer marriage is legal or not, it simply asks if you think queer marriage is a sin or not.

BUT...you are dealing with Puritan atheists. To them every issue is an issue of legal loopholes. A shallow one dimensional world of legalisms.

Are homosexuals pretending to marry each other sinning? The liberal answer is .well we made it legal by force...so no.

They never know they walked right into it.

Last edited:

Those mean old evangelicals don’t have to persuade anyone of anything. Thus the necessity of removing self government on the issue.

Say leftists, I don't expect a legitimate answer, never got one yet. I like to put your gay-marriage business into proper perspective.

Name one argument for gay marriage that wouldn't apply to marriage between close relatives...................Go!

Oh I love this argument! Very predictable.

Not sure why you folks always seem to equate gay marriage to incest.

So before we get started I need you to answer two questions- because they are essential
a) Are you against incestuous marriage?
b) If you are- why are you against incestuous marriage?

ILMAO @ "I love this argument & predictable". No you don't and no it wasn't.

I think incestuous marriage is ridiculous. Gay marriage is as bad or worse. Incest doesn't suit families & reproduction, same with gay marriage.

Forum List

Back