Are queer weddings a sin?

Does it get any queerer than this?

47363A9C00000578-5167269-image-m-51_1512996371713.jpg

Causing another harm is a sin- being disingenuous should be. Being an intellectual coward should be-
But, as it's said- one man's trash is another man's treasure- beauty is in the eye of the beholder- forcing ones will on another is a sin- ALL conflict begins when that happens-
It ain't anyones business except the people involved who marries whom. Especially the self righteous who exercise Double Standards as a way of life.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Good for you. Keep your religion out of politics. They have the right to marry and divorce like everyone else.

I am not their judge, nor do I wish to be.

But gay marriage isn't marriage. It's the definition of the word...not that I hate gays (although I find man on man ass fucking to be vile, disgusting and putrid).

A man marrying a tree is not marriage...but I don't hate trees.

A man marrying a dead woman is not marriage...but I don't hate dead people...hell, I'll be one some day.

Have your "union"...it can have all the rights and responsibilities of marriage...but it isn't marriage!

mar·riage
/ˈmerij/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: marriage; plural noun: marriages
the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship (historically and in some jurisdictions specifically a union between a man and a woman).

I believe queer weddings are a sin. What are your thoughts?
Are they a sin according to the Bible? Perhaps. Are they Morally wrong? Absolutely not.

Also I think you meant to say homosexual weddings. Doesn’t sound like you know what queer means.

I believe queer weddings are a sin. What are your thoughts?

Well, my thoughts are:

1. Gay marriages are a sin to some people, and they are not a sin to other people (such as I). I guess a sin can exist only for people who believe in God, which I do not.

2. The furor over gay marriages is much ado about nothing.

a. I am betting that relatively few gay people will be getting married in the future, as soon as the word spreads about the burden of alimony!

I am not their judge, nor do I wish to be.

But gay marriage isn't marriage. It's the definition of the word...not that I hate gays (although I find man on man ass fucking to be vile, disgusting and putrid).

A man marrying a tree is not marriage...but I don't hate trees.

A man marrying a dead woman is not marriage...but I don't hate dead people...hell, I'll be one some day.

Have your "union"...it can have all the rights and responsibilities of marriage...but it isn't marriage!

And I can admit that Trump and Melania have a 'union' but it isn't marriage.

See how easy that is?

You and I can each have our individual opinions- just as the OP does- but every gay couple who gets legally married- and every straight couple who get legally married, are legally married.

"Queer" used to mean "unusual" and "gay" used to mean "happy" before the words were hijacked by sodomites.

LOL
Are you really not old enough to remember what 'Queer" meant 50 years ago?
Queer was the worst thing you could call a guy. It was worse than using the "N" word.
Long before the gay community embraced the word it was used as a perjorative.

Forum List

Back