Are queer weddings a sin?

I believe that its wrong to leave people out and sadly whenever a homosexual couple is in front of you, there is always going to be one gender that is missing from the picture.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You do realize that in any marriage- everyone except for the couple is 'left out'.

Why leave gay couples out of marriage?
They are leaving the opposite gender out of their relationships. If the rest of us are not wanted in such a game, why have we been shown how to play it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I believe that its wrong to leave people out and sadly whenever a homosexual couple is in front of you, there is always going to be one gender that is missing from the picture.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You do realize that in any marriage- everyone except for the couple is 'left out'.

They are leaving the opposite gender out of their relationships. If the rest of us are not wanted in such a game, why have we been shown how to play it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Every couple who gets married is leaving every other person in the world out of their relationships. However no one will force you to marry anyone you don't think is appropriate- you can choose a man or a woman and its all good.

Good for you. Keep your religion out of politics. They have the right to marry and divorce like everyone else.
Yes they do. Any man is able to marry any woman thatll have him. The ceremony queers go thru is NOT marriage. Male and female is how God made Man.

mar·riage
/ˈmerij/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: marriage; plural noun: marriages
the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship (historically and in some jurisdictions specifically a union between a man and a woman).

Newspeak:

Good for you. Keep your religion out of politics. They have the right to marry and divorce like everyone else.
Yes they do. Any man is able to marry any woman thatll have him. The ceremony queers go thru is NOT marriage. Male and female is how God made Man.

And they wont last. Some time after 2020 we will strip them of the pretense and the old "we dont care what you rubes think" will be replaced with the old "please license and approve our relationship!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Every couple who gets married is leaving every other person in the world out of their relationships. However no one will force you to marry anyone you don't think is appropriate- you can choose a man or a woman and its all good.
To me, every married couple should consist of one of each gender since there is more than just one gender out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I believe queer weddings are a sin. What are your thoughts?

I don't know if they're a sin, but they are queer. The intent of marriage is to support human survival. Gay marriage is an imitation.

You are welcome to your opinion but the marriages of my gay friends are no imitation- they are as real as my marriage to my wife- and probably a great deal more real than Trump's marriages.
Queers can marry to enjoy some of the legal benefits that real married couples enjoy, but queer marriage will never be the real deal.

This entire thread is irrelevant. Marriage for Americans is legal- whether it is a same gender couple or an opposite gender couple.

This thread is not about if queer marriage is legal or not, it simply asks if you think queer marriage is a sin or not.

This entire thread is irrelevant. Marriage for Americans is legal- whether it is a same gender couple or an opposite gender couple.

This thread is not about if queer marriage is legal or not, it simply asks if you think queer marriage is a sin or not.

Oh the discussion has gone quite beyond that.

But still again- this thread is still quite irrelevant- whether or not someone believes that there is a fairy in the sky who disapproves of eating shellfish or two men marrying each other is simply irrelevant- legally and socially.

I don't know if they're a sin, but they are queer. The intent of marriage is to support human survival. Gay marriage is an imitation.

You are welcome to your opinion but the marriages of my gay friends are no imitation- they are as real as my marriage to my wife- and probably a great deal more real than Trump's marriages.
Queers can marry to enjoy some of the legal benefits that real married couples enjoy, but queer marriage will never be the real deal.

Unless you are telling us that your 'queer marriage' wasn't the real deal, you frankly are just giving your partisan opinion.

I have a number of gay friends who are married- and their marriage is very much real- and as someone who has been happily married to my wife for decades- I have some experience on what real marriage is.

But still again- this thread is still quite irrelevant- whether or not someone believes that there is a fairy in the sky who disapproves of eating shellfish or two men marrying each other is simply irrelevant- legally and socially.
The question of if you think that queer marriage is a sin is what is most relevant to this thread, since that is what the thread is about. Says so right there in the opening post. Do you think queer marriage is a sin?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
To me, every married couple should consist of one of each gender since there is more than just one gender out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, every married couple should consist of two people who sincerely commit to loving and supporting each other for the rest of their lives.

Their genders really are not significant- but a commitment to each other for life is.

Oh the discussion has gone quite beyond that.

The question of if you think that queer marriage is a sin is what is most relevant to this thread, since that is what the thread is about. Says so right there in the opening post. Do you think queer marriage is a sin?

I already answered the question earlier but sure- glad to do it again.

I don't believe in any fairies in the sky- so I don't believe in the concept of 'sin'(missing the mark).

So I don't think that queer marriage or Trump marriage is a sin. Anymore than I think queer marriage or Trump marriage is a unicorn.

The homosexual attack on marriage is really an attack on humanity itself. Pope Benedict issued a profound statement which relied, in part, on the writings of Gilles Bernheim. He points to some predictable results.

"The Chief Rabbi of France, Gilles Bernheim, has shown in a very detailed and profoundly moving study that the attack we are currently experiencing on the true structure of the family, made up of father, mother, and child, goes much deeper...According to this philosophy, sex is no longer a given element of nature, that man has to accept and personally make sense of: it is a social role that we choose for ourselves, while in the past it was chosen for us by society. The profound falsehood of this theory and of the anthropological revolution contained within it is obvious. People dispute the idea that they have a nature, given by their bodily identity, that serves as a defining element of the human being. They deny their nature and decide that it is not something previously given to them, but that they make it for themselves. According to the biblical creation account, being created by God as male and female pertains to the essence of the human creature. This duality is an essential aspect of what being human is all about, as ordained by God. This very duality as something previously given is what is now disputed. The words of the creation account: “male and female he created them” (Gen 1:27) no longer apply. No, what applies now is this: it was not God who created them male and female – hitherto society did this, now we decide for ourselves. Man and woman as created realities, as the nature of the human being, no longer exist. Man calls his nature into question. From now on he is merely spirit and will...

But if there is no pre-ordained duality of man and woman in creation, then neither is the family any longer a reality established by creation. Likewise, the child has lost the place he had occupied hitherto and the dignity pertaining to him. Bernheim shows that now, perforce, from being a subject of rights, the child has become an object to which people have a right"

Christmas greetings to the members of the Roman Curia (21 December 2012) | BENEDICT XVI

Homosexual Marriage, Parenting, and Adoption | Gilles Bernheim

The homosexual attack on marriage is really an attack on humanity itself. Pope Benedict issued a profound statement which relied, in part, on the writings of Gilles Bernheim. He points to some predictable results.m

The Christian attack on gay Americans is really an attack on humanity itself. Evangelicals believe that if they can persuade people that gays are not really equal to heterosexuals then they can be free to persecute gays as Christians have done in the past, as part of their desire for enforcing a Christian theocracy in America.

But even I didn't predict the rapidity of the assault on children which followed. They went straight for the children which was always the goal.

trans child.jpg

Forum List

Back