Are queer weddings a sin?

I am not their judge, nor do I wish to be.

But gay marriage isn't marriage. It's the definition of the word...not that I hate gays (although I find man on man ass fucking to be vile, disgusting and putrid).

A man marrying a tree is not marriage...but I don't hate trees.

A man marrying a dead woman is not marriage...but I don't hate dead people...hell, I'll be one some day.

Have your "union"...it can have all the rights and responsibilities of marriage...but it isn't marriage!

385c885a8a0b4e3fd7a1e2bda7de2e19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under the First Covenant, the Bible has a rather lengthy list of holes a man isn't allowed to stick his ding-a-ling into ... and another man's butthole happens to be one of them ... along with the man's mother, sister, goats, dogs, trees and so on ...

The Second Covenant asks us to meditate on the good we can do for our community and not what available holes there are to stick our ding-a-ling into ... but if we burn, then let us have our own wife ... there's your hole, go ahead and stick it in ...

The heathen burn in hell already ... cut the pockets out of a coat and slip the ewe's legs in ... gives a man much better control ...

(Go ahead and click "informative" ... I dare you ... )

Last edited:
Queer weddings may or may not be a sin, depending on whether or not they pretend to be sanctified by God. Queer sex absolutely is a sin.

So what's next, Atheist baptisms? The problem with "queer weddings" is that they a part of a deliberate assault on traditional Judeo-Christian values which, ironically, are considered sinful by the radical Left. As previously noted, there are plenty of ways to achieve secular equality (civil unions, etc.). But this is not their real purpose, which is to tear down traditional institutions through false mimicry leading to their eventual demise.

1918 Code on Marriage, the Family and Guardianship
One year after the Bolsheviks took power, they ratified the 1918 Code on Marriage, the Family and Guardianship. The revolutionary jurists, led by Alexander Goikhbarg, adhered to the revolutionary principals of Marx, Engels, and Lenin when drafting the codes. Goikhbarg considered the nuclear family unit to be a necessary but transitive social arrangement that would quickly be phased out by the growing communal resources of the state and would eventually “wither away”. The jurists intended for the code to provide a temporary legal framework to maintain protections for women and children until a system of total communal support could be established. Family in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia

"It takes a village to raise a child." -Hillary Rodham Clinton

Last edited:
Gay marriage is consistent with the left's assault on traditions, country, nature, rational, common sense & families. It's the same kind of BS as welfare, where TANF has replaced husbands, especially within the black communities.

They're not happy unless they can make a mockery of things.

I believe queer weddings are a sin. What are your thoughts?

I don't know if they're a sin, but they are queer. The intent of marriage is to support human survival. Gay marriage is an imitation.

You are welcome to your opinion but the marriages of my gay friends are no imitation- they are as real as my marriage to my wife- and probably a great deal more real than Trump's marriages.

Queer weddings may or may not be a sin, depending on whether or not they pretend to be sanctified by God. Queer sex absolutely is a sin.

Sex between men is arguably a sin in the Bible. Sex between women is no more of a sin than any unmarried person having sex outside of marriage.

When I see 'so-called' Christians as upset about 'adultery' as they get about gay sex, I will believe their concerns are biblically based.

Gay marriage is consistent with the left's assault on traditions, country, nature, rational, common sense & families. It's the same kind of BS as welfare, where TANF has replaced husbands, especially within the black communities.

I get it- you think that old traditions- like the husband legally owning his wife- are sancrosanct and if it weren't for those meddling leftists, you could still legally beat your wife, and send your kids to work in the mines.

I get it- you think that old traditions- like the husband legally owning his wife- are sancrosanct and if it weren't for those meddling leftists, you could still legally beat your wife, and send your kids to work in the mines.

Ever notice the left defend themselves with the irrelevant?

Say leftists, I don't expect a legitimate answer, never got one yet. I like to put your gay-marriage business into proper perspective.

Name one argument for gay marriage that wouldn't apply to marriage between close relatives...................Go!

So what's next, Atheist baptisms? The problem with "queer weddings" is that they a part of a deliberate assault on traditional Judeo-Christian values which, ironically, are considered sinful by the radical Left. As previously noted, there are plenty of ways to achieve secular equality (civil unions, etc.). But this is not their real purpose, which is to tear down traditional institutions through false mimicry leading to their eventual demise.n

The problem with Christian activists is that they are part of a deliberate assault on anyone who is not a Christian.

As previously mentioned in many threads, for years gay Americans who wanted equal treatment under the law, worked on achieving a quasi-equality by pursuing civil unions(which were never actually equal = the 'separate but equal' variety)- but Christian activists like yourself rushed to pass laws and even Constitutional amendments to prevent any state recognition of civil unions.

On March 8, 2006, the Alabama State House voted 85–7 in favor of Amendment 774, a constitutional amendment to the Constitution of Alabama which bans same-sex marriage and a "union replicating marriage of or between persons of the same sex" in the state. On March 11, 2006, the Alabama State Senate approved the bill in a 30–0 vote.[5] On June 6, 2006, Alabama voters endorsed adding the amendment to the state's Constitution with 81% voting in favor

Since Christian activists like yourself succeeded in preventing civil unions- which have no constitutional protections- gay couples went to court to fight for full marriage equality- because Americans do have constitutional protections regarding marriage.

Meanwhile Christian activists continue to attack gay marriage, because your real purpose to replace a secular America with a 'traditional Christian' nation which benefits Christians and places all other Americans as second class citizens.

Forum List

Back