Are queer weddings a sin?

Say leftists, I don't expect a legitimate answer, never got one yet. I like to put your gay-marriage business into proper perspective.

Name one argument for gay marriage that wouldn't apply to marriage between close relatives...................Go!

Oh I love this argument! Very predictable.

Not sure why you folks always seem to equate gay marriage to incest.

So before we get started I need you to answer two questions- because they are essential
a) Are you against incestuous marriage?
b) If you are- why are you against incestuous marriage?

Gay marriage is consistent with the left's assault on traditions, country, nature, rational, common sense & families. It's the same kind of BS as welfare, where TANF has replaced husbands, especially within the black communities.

They're not happy unless they can make a mockery of things.

I get it- you think that old traditions- like the husband legally owning his wife- are sancrosanct and if it weren't for those meddling leftists, you could still legally beat your wife, and send your kids to work in the mines.

Ever notice the left defend themselves with the irrelevant?

This entire thread is irrelevant. Marriage for Americans is legal- whether it is a same gender couple or an opposite gender couple.

You spoke of 'traditions'- and until about 1910 in the United States, in most states, the wife was the legal chattel of her husband. She could make no legal decisions on her own, and if there was a divorce, she would certainly lose any kids to her husbands custody- even if he beat the wife and the kids.

This was a 'tradition'- one of those traditions you are pissing and moaning about the 'left's assault on'.

It makes me tremendously sad that people I neither know, nor care about disapprove of my marriage. :crybaby:

So what's next, Atheist baptisms? The problem with "queer weddings" is that they a part of a deliberate assault on traditional Judeo-Christian values which, ironically, are considered sinful by the radical Left. As previously noted, there are plenty of ways to achieve secular equality (civil unions, etc.). But this is not their real purpose, which is to tear down traditional institutions through false mimicry leading to their eventual demise.

1918 Code on Marriage, the Family and Guardianship
One year after the Bolsheviks took power, they ratified the 1918 Code on Marriage, the Family and Guardianship. The revolutionary jurists, led by Alexander Goikhbarg, adhered to the revolutionary principals of Marx, Engels, and Lenin when drafting the codes. Goikhbarg considered the nuclear family unit to be a necessary but transitive social arrangement that would quickly be phased out by the growing communal resources of the state and would eventually “wither away”. The jurists intended for the code to provide a temporary legal framework to maintain protections for women and children until a system of total communal support could be established. Family in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia

"It takes a village to raise a child." -Hillary Rodham Clinton
CNN and MSNBC have made statements about what you typed. Soledad O"Brien once said that she wanted all children once born to be warehoused to live and be educated in government living quarters. Others have made similar types of statements. Village talk there.

There could have been civil unions in this nation, but social conservatives and faggots haters thought those were too close to marriage and banned those in numerous states as well. When the legal writing was on the wall they jumped ship and suddenly were all for civil unions. Social conservatives and their allies overplayed their hand, lost, and have been whining about fags marrying ever since.

Last edited:
It makes me tremendously sad that people I neither know, nor care about disapprove of my marriage. :crybaby:

If it didn't you wouldn't be so intent on getting a license from them.

"Queer" used to mean "unusual" and "gay" used to mean "happy" before the words were hijacked by sodomites.
I'm more concerned about the people that hijack the word 'patriot'.

I think that the word patriot got hijacked by the second person to hear it.

Fascism will come wrapped in a flag and carrying a bible.”
~ Sinclair Lewis
(1885-1951)

Sinclair Lewis never said any such thing. But the sentiment..well its all around us.

puritans.png

I believe queer weddings are a sin. What are your thoughts?

Religiously they are like a black mass they are intended as a bastardization of something holy. Politically it is a show of force to prove that your traditions, culture, values, wishes and even your very votes mean nothing to them.

If it didn't you wouldn't be so intent on getting a license from them.

I love that you think gays getting married is really about you. It isn’t. You’re irrelevant.

So what's next, Atheist baptisms? The problem with "queer weddings" is that they a part of a deliberate assault on traditional Judeo-Christian values which, ironically, are considered sinful by the radical Left. As previously noted, there are plenty of ways to achieve secular equality (civil unions, etc.). But this is not their real purpose, which is to tear down traditional institutions through false mimicry leading to their eventual demise.

1918 Code on Marriage, the Family and Guardianship
One year after the Bolsheviks took power, they ratified the 1918 Code on Marriage, the Family and Guardianship. The revolutionary jurists, led by Alexander Goikhbarg, adhered to the revolutionary principals of Marx, Engels, and Lenin when drafting the codes. Goikhbarg considered the nuclear family unit to be a necessary but transitive social arrangement that would quickly be phased out by the growing communal resources of the state and would eventually “wither away”. The jurists intended for the code to provide a temporary legal framework to maintain protections for women and children until a system of total communal support could be established. Family in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia

"It takes a village to raise a child." -Hillary Rodham Clinton
CNN and MSNBC have made statements about what you typed. Soledad O"Brien once said that she wanted all children once born to be warehoused to live and be educated in government living quarters. Others have made similar types of statements. Village talk there.

Trump has often spoken about how he wants prevent abortions and then have all of the children put in jail and educated only in government approved Christian evangelical schools. Others have made similar type of statements. Christian talk there.

So before we get started I need you to answer two questions- because they are essential

LOL You never "get started" in answering a question put to you. But as to answering your questions:
a) I am against destructive health practices, especially if it can harm others. Since "incestuous marriage" connotes procreation with harmful genetic effects on the offspring, I am against it.
b) See above.

Now will YOU "name one argument for gay marriage that wouldn't apply to marriage between close relatives?"

"Queer" used to mean "unusual" and "gay" used to mean "happy" before the words were hijacked by sodomites.
I'm more concerned about the people that hijack the word 'patriot'.

I think that the word patriot got hijacked by the second person to hear it.

Fascism will come wrapped in a flag and carrying a bible.”
~ Sinclair Lewis
(1885-1951)

Sinclair Lewis never said any such thing. But the sentiment..well its all around us.

View attachment 303041

Thank you for pointing that out- my mistake for not checking deeper.

LOL You never "get started" in answering a question put to you. But as to answering your questions:
a) I am against destructive health practices, especially if it can harm others. Since "incestuous marriage" connotes procreation with harmful genetic effects on the offspring, I am against it.
b) See above.

Now will YOU "name one argument for gay marriage that wouldn't apply to marriage between close relatives?"

So you aren't against marriage between infertile close relatives? LIke between an infertile brother and sister?

I have to run- but will get back to this in an hour or so- because I love this argument.

I am not their judge, nor do I wish to be.

But gay marriage isn't marriage. It's the definition of the word...not that I hate gays (although I find man on man ass fucking to be vile, disgusting and putrid
Listen to yourself! "I am not their judge " But then you proceed to judge them. The definition of marriage has changed, consenting adults getting married does not harm you or society in any way, and quite frankly , it's none of your business

It's a sin at the reception if many different butt lubes are included in the gift packs

Assorted lubes are the third year anniversary gift. Emily Post has a whole chapter about it.

b) See above.

The thread is about marriage. Married people tend to be healthier in their life styles including sex practices. So your answer is totally irrelevant and in no way justifies condemning same sex marriage

Last edited:

Forum List

Back