Are GOPers and righwtingers really conservatives?

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.
Damn good question.

To answer it in short...no, they are not. Not today's crop at least. I agree, Colin seems to be a true conservative with a lowercase C, not Conservative, with an uppercase C, as the majority of today's Conservatives are. That's why he got chased out of the last administration.

The Conservatives are a far cry from yesterday, they have truly lost their way. Capitalists gone wild essentially.

America's seeing t hem for what they are though. The coming 2 years will crystallize it for the world. If the Conservatives thought they got ran out in shame the last two years, they got a next thing coming once these two are over.

I support conservative issues just not the crap that the GOP calls conservative which is just radical rubbish. You are *NOT* a true conservative since you support the Tea Party which is far right.
No, you support squishy east coast country club Rockefeller soft leftism.

Republitards claim they support less government, except when they want the government to impose the lunacy of the Christian fundamentalist right and greed of big businesses onto people. Their policies are going to bankrupt the masses of the people.

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.

This might shock you, Charlie, but I have - on this board - stated on more than one occasion, that I Powell would be my candidate of choice.

I question your 'conservative' values, because you demonstrate none. That's all. I'm not on any bandwagon.... I support the liberals on the board when I agree with them. I don't call Democrats anything other than Democrats. I don't call Republicans anything other than Republicans. I don't call those that support the TEA Parties anything other than TEA Partiers. It is a pity that you cannot show the same respect for parties you disagree with.

Because I've seen you bitch and whine and call names at anyone on the right. But never on the left. I have seen the same thing with Jake. And with Madeline. That's why I say you are not conservatives. If you're a conservative, why do you call other conservatives names but never anyone on the left?

I support conservative issues just not the crap that the GOP calls conservative which is just radical rubbish. You are *NOT* a true conservative since you support the Tea Party which is far right.

They are not 'far right', Charlie. They're conservatives. You don't get to decide who is and who is not a conservative. You clearly have no idea who the TEA Parties are or what they represent. That's a shame. Perhaps you should try actually finding out instead of believing what the media tells you.

No, you support squishy east coast country club Rockefeller soft leftism.

Republitards claim they support less government, except when they want the government to impose the lunacy of the Christian fundamentalist right and greed of big businesses onto people. Their policies are going to bankrupt the masses of the people.
That's east coast country club Rockefeller RNC republitards, Skippy....There's extremely little difference between them and the "liberals" they claim to oppose.

They're the reason guys like me left them years ago.

Oh, and your Christian fundamentalist strwman is pure crap.

This might shock you, Charlie, but I have - on this board - stated on more than one occasion, that I Powell would be my candidate of choice.

I question your 'conservative' values, because you demonstrate none. That's all. I'm not on any bandwagon.... I support the liberals on the board when I agree with them. I don't call Democrats anything other than Democrats. I don't call Republicans anything other than Republicans. I don't call those that support the TEA Parties anything other than TEA Partiers. It is a pity that you cannot show the same respect for parties you disagree with.

Because I've seen you bitch and whine and call names at anyone on the right. But never on the left. I have seen the same thing with Jake. And with Madeline. That's why I say you are not conservatives. If you're a conservative, why do you call other conservatives names but never anyone on the left?

They are not 'far right', Charlie. They're conservatives. You don't get to decide who is and who is not a conservative. You clearly have no idea who the TEA Parties are or what they represent. That's a shame. Perhaps you should try actually finding out instead of believing what the media tells you.

No, the Teabagger are far right, any time they prop up O'Donnell over an established Republican who didn't lean far right enough they are not conservatives, they are radical populists with no real agenda.

No, the Teabagger are far right, any time they prop up O'Donnell over an established Republican who didn't lean far right enough they are not conservatives, they are radical populists with no real agenda.

They are not far right. Fucking read some actual facts instead of what the media tells you to believe.

there it is again

They are not far right. Fucking read some actual facts instead of what the media tells you to believe.
he cant
it doesnt fit with the meme he has digested

I support conservative issues
NAME THEM

you never ever do
I second that.

Bring it, poseur.
waiting.jpg

Wellllllll.....We're waiting.

Sure they're not far right, thats why most of them consider Powell a Democrat, and they even ousted a Republican with a conservative rating of 95% for not being "conservative", ie, far right enough. Thats the problem with Teabaggers, they think the further right one goes the more "conservative" they become.

Sure they're not far right, thats why most of them consider Powell a Democrat, and they even ousted a Republican with a conservative rating of 95% for not being "conservative", ie, far right enough. Thats the problem with Teabaggers, they think the further right one goes the more "conservative" they become.
Bob Bennett was ousted for supporting bailouts and the Bush/McCain amnesty sellout.

Tea Partiers Release Document of Principles - Chris Good - Politics - The Atlantic

^^^^^ Charlie. Please explain any of the attached that are not conservative principles. Please show me how the TEA Parties are 'far right'.

What they proclaim on paper and what their actions dictate are two different things and that still doesn't explain why they help oust a Republican with a 95% conservative rating and seem intent on ousting any Republicans who are not far right enough.

bufallob1.jpg

Bass: Look here Jake, I'm the Conservative on USMB

rocky_horror.jpg

Jake: Bass you silly goose! I'm the realest Conservative at USMB!

Tea Partiers Release Document of Principles - Chris Good - Politics - The Atlantic

^^^^^ Charlie. Please explain any of the attached that are not conservative principles. Please show me how the TEA Parties are 'far right'.

What they proclaim on paper and what their actions dictate are two different things and that still doesn't explain why they help oust a Republican with a 95% conservative rating and seem intent on ousting any Republicans who are not far right enough.

Sorry, Charlie. That is a cop out. There is no evidence to show the TEA Parties are racist... yet you make that claim. There is no evidence to show that they are not conservatives, yet you claim they are not. Show me your evidence.

Forum List

Back