Are GOPers and righwtingers really conservatives?

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.

You know what your values are bass. Screw em, blaze your own path and stand tall on your beleifs and values.

I might not always agree but at least your genuine.

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.

You know what your values are bass. Screw em, blaze your own path and stand tall on your beleifs and values.

I might not always agree but at least your genuine.

The hell he is.

He's a racist pig dog.

Nothing genuine about him at all, least of all in connection with his claim that he is a "conservative." The dipshit cannot even define that term.

Pfft. Lieberman knows that liberal Democratics are the ones who cannot abide dissent.

The DU bans you for giving voice to ANY belief other than the permitted orthodoxy.

Adherence to THE political orthodoxy is a hallmark of many libs.

Conservatives come to their own conclusions on many issues, with a fairly wide spectrum of alternative conclusions at that. What conservatives generally have in common is a belief that the government is not THE answer to most of our social issues/problems; and that there are very few legitimate areas where government should be permitted to interfere with personal liberties.

Unlike the wacky views of many left wing libbies, however, conservatives also seem to generally be able to accept the proposition that WITHIN the bounds set out for it, some governmental actions are perfectly valid, even if they do impact on personal liberty interests to some extent.
The preceeding should be considered a self-serving, free "political advertisement" for the Republican Party - is "Liability" on their payroll?

Then you'll have no issue with giving us your definition of a conservative.
And what is an example of helping only the rich?
And you'll also give an example of an economic system that works better than supply side.
Are you going to tell us that Obama's idea of "growing the economy from the bottom up" will work?....Please. Show me a person with no viable assets that is capable of starting a business and creating jobs.
I find it interesting how people curse supply side yet have no idea to replace it.
Colin Powell was a great general. A great military mind that became a political figure. Powell had a shadow cast upon him he did not want. The shadow of Barack Obama.
Obama used race to coerce Powell's support.

I don't care what Palin did or did not do. I am not a Palin supporter. Personally, I wouldn't elect her as dog catcher. That's how independent I am. I support the TEA Parties... but not Palin. What a rebel!!!

In my opinion, neither part deserves the support of any thinking individual.

OK, I take your word for it. However, you do seem to have defended Palin every time you and/or others have perceived her to be attacked.

I don't see how, if a person would't give another the responsibility of cleaning up dog poop, how they could even feign defense of that person at any time.

Anyway, looks like the good news is that many people, even on the Right, are all in agreement that the woman is nothing more than a joke.
Yes, many people on the right cannot abide by Palin's utter failure to finish the term that she swore she would complete. There are the fringe and minority that would see her run but most do not want that to happen. The issues here is that the left is continually placing her on some pedestal and fervently knocking here down for no apparent reason and using that to paint the entire party with a wide Palin brush. The fact that she even makes news at all anymore is beyond me. The ONLY reason that she maintains her position is because the left continually sprays their bullshit about her. If not for that, she would fade to obscurity. I find it even more odd because Palin getting the party ticket for the presidency would be a HUGE gift to the left, wrapped and a bow placed on top too. There is no better way to assure whatever asshat runs on the other side will be elected. Those of us over here defend her on certain issues because it is utter bullshit that she is attacked the way she is and because of that brush that the left is using to paint all conservatives with.
Can you site a couple examples of this utter BS that SP got attacked for unjustly?

Forum List

Back