Are GOPers and righwtingers really conservatives?

Page five and:

Bass hasnt told us what conservative positions he has if any.
Bass hasnt told us which Representative/Senator he was talking about.

If you want us to take you seriously on this Bass the least you could do is answer some questions honestly.

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.

This might shock you, Charlie, but I have - on this board - stated on more than one occasion, that I Powell would be my candidate of choice.

I question your 'conservative' values, because you demonstrate none. That's all. I'm not on any bandwagon.... I support the liberals on the board when I agree with them. I don't call Democrats anything other than Democrats. I don't call Republicans anything other than Republicans. I don't call those that support the TEA Parties anything other than TEA Partiers. It is a pity that you cannot show the same respect for parties you disagree with.

Because I've seen you bitch and whine and call names at anyone on the right. But never on the left. I have seen the same thing with Jake. And with Madeline. That's why I say you are not conservatives. If you're a conservative, why do you call other conservatives names but never anyone on the left?

I support conservative issues just not the crap that the GOP calls conservative which is just radical rubbish. You are *NOT* a true conservative since you support the Tea Party which is far right.

AGAIN What Conservative issues?

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.

Some corrections on behalf of the Basshole (albeit against his will in all likelihood):

He hasn't been attacked at all.

It has merely been noted that his mere claim that he is a conservative doesn't make him one.

For example, I noted that just because he has some conservative views on a couple of matters doesn't really make him a conservative.

I offered no litmus test. I don't believe anybody else has either.

That's just more of the Basshole lying.

The Basshole is a racist pigdog. That's antithetical to conservatism.

In actuality, with the exception of MAYBE a couple of issues, the Basshole is just another mindless liberal drone. Not all liberals are racists. But the Basshole is. So, maybe the libs like to disown him, too.

Last edited:
Page five and:

If you want us to take you seriously on this Bass the least you could do is answer some questions honestly.

it wont happen....look at the answer he gave me when i asked him what he thought of Blacks who play the race card......he is a good Dancer though..........you gotta give him that....

this thread isnt about ANY of them

I guess you're right...none of them were conservatives with a small c, they were pretend Conservatives...big C.

This thread is not about any of them nor is it about your pressing to spew your silly views about any or all of them.

It's obviously difficult for a light-weight like you to stick on topic, but the question is whether Republicans are conservatives. The answer is neither a clear cut yes nor a clear cut no.

SOME Republicans are conservatives. Others are RINOs and there is a strong "liberal" vein in the GOP.

Who is or isn't a conservative turns on the validity of the definition. And his definition of "conservative" is therefore exactly what your racist troll pal, the Basshole, declines to offer. Everyone understands why. He's got no merit to his trollish conjecture and is too much of a puss to ever man-up and just admit that his "question" REQUIRES a valid definition in order to be coherently answered.

The last thing that spineless bigot ever wants is a rational discussion based on a reasonable working definition of the terms under discussion.

Page five and:

it wont happen....look at the answer he gave me when i asked him what he thought of Blacks who play the race card......he is a good Dancer though..........you gotta give him that....

You haven't shown any examples of blacks who play the race card and my positions showing my conservative stances are in my posts, I disagree with you knuckleheads in here because you're all driven too far to the right on damn near everything.

I love when ultra left-wing whackaloons like Bass and Marc try to define what we should believe if we are truly conservative.

OK then, tell me. What was conservative about...

Reagan?
Bush I
Bush II
Any of the Conservative that are currently on the scene.

Go for it.
*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

My point exactly, the Republitards in this forum idolize those three and demonize Colin Powell who represents true conservatism.

No you get attacked for not being a real conservative because you don't bother taking conservative positions.

But then, maybe you shouldnt worry about what label you fall under or what others think of you. You might find happiness that way.

I'm attacked for not being of the ilk as the radical hard right retards, not because I'm not conservative which I am indeed.

No you get attacked for not being a real conservative because you don't bother taking conservative positions.

But then, maybe you shouldnt worry about what label you fall under or what others think of you. You might find happiness that way.

I'm attacked for not being of the ilk as the radical hard right retards, not because I'm not conservative which I am indeed.

Yet you still havent named a single issue.

Of course they are conservative, resistant to change.

Look at the hot-button issues, gay marriage, women's control over their destiny, losing wars, non-republican presidents.

Reagan?

Killed the Unions.

Bush I

Made a real attempt to balance the budget and won a war.

Bush II

Loves Jesus and hates Taxes.

All, good conservatives.

Are GOPers and righwtingers really conservatives?

Not if they're in power, no.

I have very little doubt that many disenfranchised Republicans are conservatives, but they have no power in that party.

Likewise, no real liberal ever attains high office in the Democratic party.

The last effective liberal president we had was Richard M. Nixon.

Ain't that ironic as all hell?

Last edited:
This thread is not about any of them nor is it about your pressing to spew your silly views about any or all of them.

It's obviously difficult for a light-weight like you to stick on topic, but the question is whether Republicans are conservatives. The answer is neither a clear cut yes nor a clear cut no.

SOME Republicans are conservatives. Others are RINOs and there is a strong "liberal" vein in the GOP.

Who is or isn't a conservative turns on the validity of the definition. And his definition of "conservative" is therefore exactly what your racist troll pal, the Basshole, declines to offer. Everyone understands why. He's got no merit to his trollish conjecture and is too much of a puss to ever man-up and just admit that his "question" REQUIRES a valid definition in order to be coherently answered.

The last thing that spineless bigot ever wants is a rational discussion based on a reasonable working definition of the terms under discussion.
What this thread ISN'T about is me, people on the Left or democrats, as it has nothing to do with us.

This thread IS about all of them (the RW Pres List I posted previously), as they've been the leaders of the Republican and alleged conservative party in recent history. Not only that, but they've been glorified, and Mr. Reagan in particular, who's been damn near deified, by practically every one on the Right who call themselves Conservatives. So it shows a pattern and/or a standard of what those who self-proclaim to be Conservative stand for and/or believe in.

If you don't or can't understand that I don't know what to tell you.

The fact that you're not willing or simply unable to explain what makes any of them conservative speaks VOLUMES.

When Oddball and Harry Dredsen man up and state their positions I'll state mine.

What they proclaim on paper and what their actions dictate are two different things and that still doesn't explain why they help oust a Republican with a 95% conservative rating and seem intent on ousting any Republicans who are not far right enough.

Sorry, Charlie. That is a cop out. There is no evidence to show the TEA Parties are racist... yet you make that claim. There is no evidence to show that they are not conservatives, yet you claim they are not. Show me your evidence.

Look at their actions and who said anything about racism? Thats a strawman argument, the evidence of their far right retardology is when they ousted Mike Castle in favor of O'Donnell who's views are just the same old far right crap that the Tea Baggers advocate and it ended up costing them a Senate seat. They tried doing the same with Sharon Angle and lost and tried to seat Joel Miller over Murkowski and why? Because they were perceived as not being far enough to the right and too "liberal" even though their voting record told a different story.

Actually, I thought O'Donnell was a mistake. And I was right. I would have preferred Castle. That was a bad call - but if I dismissed an entire movement based on a few bad calls, I would have no one to vote for ever. It's a compromise thing. What I find interesting is that every party has made bad calls, and certain people ignore those, yet hammer the other side for theirs.

Question still stands. You call yourself a conservative, yet I never see you call out the board's left wing on anything. You do, however, call out the conservatives on the board constantly. No one can say that of me, I am equally happy to hammer both sides. Frankly, I don't think you know what a conservative is. I think you want to be a conservative but, in fact, you are a Democrat. That's fine. Nothing wrong with being a Democrat. But have the courage to say so.

When Oddball and Harry Dredsen man up and state their positions I'll state mine.

How many times do they have to do that. If you don't know where they stand, that is your fault, not theirs. I know what their positions are.

Forum List

Back