Are GOPers and righwtingers really conservatives?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bass v 2.0, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Bass v 2.0

Bass v 2.0 Biblical Warrior For God.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
  3. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Oh, just go join the Democrat Party and be done with it...You can take Jake the Fake and that poseur Colin Powell with ya.

Maybe for every one of you drips that leave, two old schoolers might start supporting the GOP again.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  4. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    why dont you list the positions you support that make you believe you are a conservative?
    you have been asked this SEVERAL times

5. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,450
    We've all read your mindless drek... you're no Conservative pal. Get over yourself. And if Collin Powell is Conservative, then I'm a card carrying Communist.

6. Oddball

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,409
  7. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528

Just like I thought, the GOP are nothing more than radical, fiscally irresponsible capitalists that don't know true conservatism and have become brainwashed by big business and the insanity of the religious radical right who want to dictate people's personal lives through law.

Colin Powell represents true conservatism and balance. Right-of-center is true conservatism, not that far right retardology practiced by the GOP.

8. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    He supports trickle up poverty.

9. Oddball

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    I left because they're fiscally irresponsible and gutless capitulators...Ask anyone who knows me.

The social "conservatives" (who are actually a small minority within the party) can kiss my ass too.

Try again, poseur.

10. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    This might shock you, Charlie, but I have - on this board - stated on more than one occasion, that I Powell would be my candidate of choice.

I question your 'conservative' values, because you demonstrate none. That's all. I'm not on any bandwagon.... I support the liberals on the board when I agree with them. I don't call Democrats anything other than Democrats. I don't call Republicans anything other than Republicans. I don't call those that support the TEA Parties anything other than TEA Partiers. It is a pity that you cannot show the same respect for parties you disagree with.

Because I've seen you bitch and whine and call names at anyone on the right. But never on the left. I have seen the same thing with Jake. And with Madeline. That's why I say you are not conservatives. If you're a conservative, why do you call other conservatives names but never anyone on the left?