Are GOPers and righwtingers really conservatives?

Tea Partiers Release Document of Principles - Chris Good - Politics - The Atlantic

^^^^^ Charlie. Please explain any of the attached that are not conservative principles. Please show me how the TEA Parties are 'far right'.

What they proclaim on paper and what their actions dictate are two different things and that still doesn't explain why they help oust a Republican with a 95% conservative rating and seem intent on ousting any Republicans who are not far right enough.

You're just pissed because we're ousting the Neocons and the RINOS in favor of traditional Conservatives. We've had our fill of liberal and Progressive Republicans which of course you love because they're so easily cajoled into voting for your radical left agenda.

Last edited:
Tea Partiers Release Document of Principles - Chris Good - Politics - The Atlantic

^^^^^ Charlie. Please explain any of the attached that are not conservative principles. Please show me how the TEA Parties are 'far right'.

What they proclaim on paper and what their actions dictate are two different things and that still doesn't explain why they help oust a Republican with a 95% conservative rating and seem intent on ousting any Republicans who are not far right enough.
who are you talking about?
who is this "republican with 95% rating" you are talking about and MAYBE someone could tell you why

btw, funny you never said a word about the Dems ousting Liebermann and he had a 98% rating with the dems

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.

This might shock you, Charlie, but I have - on this board - stated on more than one occasion, that I Powell would be my candidate of choice.

I question your 'conservative' values, because you demonstrate none. That's all. I'm not on any bandwagon.... I support the liberals on the board when I agree with them. I don't call Democrats anything other than Democrats. I don't call Republicans anything other than Republicans. I don't call those that support the TEA Parties anything other than TEA Partiers. It is a pity that you cannot show the same respect for parties you disagree with.

Because I've seen you bitch and whine and call names at anyone on the right. But never on the left. I have seen the same thing with Jake. And with Madeline. That's why I say you are not conservatives. If you're a conservative, why do you call other conservatives names but never anyone on the left?

and thats a fucking wrap...........lets go home ......

You're just pissed because we're ousting the Neocons and the RINOS in favor of traditional Conservatives. We've had our fill of liberal and Progressive Republicans.
I was working in SLC in '06 and '08....People were positively pissed that "Uncle Bob" voted in favor of amnesty and the Bush bailout.

You can get 95% on the easy issues all you want....When you go against the folks back home on the hard issues, they don't screw around.

Sorry, Charlie. That is a cop out. There is no evidence to show the TEA Parties are racist... yet you make that claim. There is no evidence to show that they are not conservatives, yet you claim they are not. Show me your evidence.

Look at their actions and who said anything about racism? Thats a strawman argument, the evidence of their far right retardology is when they ousted Mike Castle in favor of O'Donnell who's views are just the same old far right crap that the Tea Baggers advocate and it ended up costing them a Senate seat. They tried doing the same with Sharon Angle and lost and tried to seat Joel Miller over Murkowski and why? Because they were perceived as not being far enough to the right and too "liberal" even though their voting record told a different story.

who is this "republican with 95% rating" you are talking about and MAYBE someone could tell you why
I'm fairly certain that:

1) He's talking about Bob Bennett.

2) He didn't know, until now, who in hell he was talking about.

You're just pissed because we're ousting the Neocons and the RINOS in favor of traditional Conservatives. We've had our fill of liberal and Progressive Republicans.
I was working in SLC in '06 and '08....People were positively pissed that "Uncle Bob" voted in favor of amnesty and the Bush bailout.

You can get 95% on the easy issues all you want....When you go against the folks back home on the hard issues, they don't screw around.

Very true.

I'm fairly certain that:

I'm not talking about Bennett you moron, it was another GOPer who was ousted for not personally attacking Obama.

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.

This might shock you, Charlie, but I have - on this board - stated on more than one occasion, that I Powell would be my candidate of choice.

I question your 'conservative' values, because you demonstrate none. That's all. I'm not on any bandwagon.... I support the liberals on the board when I agree with them. I don't call Democrats anything other than Democrats. I don't call Republicans anything other than Republicans. I don't call those that support the TEA Parties anything other than TEA Partiers. It is a pity that you cannot show the same respect for parties you disagree with.

Because I've seen you bitch and whine and call names at anyone on the right. But never on the left. I have seen the same thing with Jake. And with Madeline. That's why I say you are not conservatives. If you're a conservative, why do you call other conservatives names but never anyone on the left?

I support conservative issues just not the crap that the GOP calls conservative which is just radical rubbish. You are *NOT* a true conservative since you support the Tea Party which is far right.

but yet out of the hundreds of Righties on this Board from the far Right to the more Liberal ones.....you never seem to EVER agree with anything they say unless its about Gays.....but yet you constantly back many Lefties here no matter how LEFT they are.....and Dean is my example....you have sided with him more than once.....and since Dean is the apex of Leftnist.....and thinks ALL Republicans/Conservatives are lowlifes (which would include you) since you claim to be a Conservative.....but yet you never take up against the guy....you either agree with the guy or just stay silent.....as Spock would say...."Fascinating"......

I'm fairly certain that:

I'm not talking about Bennett you moron, it was another GOPer who was ousted for not personally attacking Obama.
WHO?????

name them

I'm fairly certain that:

When are you going to name names?

When are you going to list issues?

When are you going to give up being such a transparent poseur?

Based on empirical evidence republicans are not fiscal conservatives.

Conservative on religion yes. Actually it is progressive to want more religion in government.
Well progressive in a conservative way?

Based on empirical evidence republicans are not fiscal conservatives.

Conservative on religion yes. Actually it is progressive to want more religion in government.
Well progressive in a conservative way?

Progressives have taken over the dems and a great deal of the repubs it will take some time to return the country back to the people instead of having the government jump to a radical ideology .

To answer it in short...no, they are not. Not today's crop at least. I agree, Colin seems to be a true conservative with a lowercase C, not Conservative, with an uppercase C, as the majority of today's Conservatives are. That's why he got chased out of the last administration.

The Conservatives are a far cry from yesterday, they have truly lost their way. Capitalists gone wild essentially.

America's seeing t hem for what they are though. The coming 2 years will crystallize it for the world. If the Conservatives thought they got ran out in shame the last two years, they got a next thing coming once these two are over.

and today's Democrats are a far cry from yesterday's ..... in the 80's i was pretty much a die-hard Democrat and never thought i would leave that party....but in the Early 90's when people like Dean started moving in.....i left those guys so fast i passed the fucking Flash on the way out.....i think he was Running from them too......they are nothing like the Dems of 30 years ago......hopefully Americans will see BOTH Parties for what they are and run them both out of town.....the last 15 or so years we have seen what the FAR RIGHT and LEFT can do to this Country if they are not checked.....and we have seen 2 Presidents who were and are Terrible Leaders.....the finger pointing continues as the Divide gets Wider.....

"I've been attacked for not being a true conservative" yeah right. How many of these Soros based blogs have we seen since the democrat majority was sent home packing? Get some new material Stalinists.

No. They are not real conservatives. Just like democrats arent really liberals. heres why. 1:15 >>>>

Last edited by a moderator:
I love when ultra left-wing whackaloons like Bass and Marc try to define what we should believe if we are truly conservative.

OK then, tell me. What was conservative about...

Reagan?
Bush I
Bush II
Any of the Conservative that are currently on the scene.

Go for it.

No you get attacked for not being a real conservative because you don't bother taking conservative positions.

But then, maybe you shouldnt worry about what label you fall under or what others think of you. You might find happiness that way.

Forum List

Back