Are Conservative Blacks Uncle Toms Or Runaway Slaves?

yep. but they were fast food.

50 years ago they certainly weren't fast food.

I know, they are a little dated. 50 years ago they were hard edge. I like his writing style.

he certainly liked the banana-skin girls.

i was wondering if he was describing asians.

You should read Walter Mosley's Killing Johnny Fry.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Johnny-Fry-Sexistential-Novel/dp/159691226X]Amazon.com: Killing Johnny Fry: A Sexistential Novel (9781596912267): Walter Mosley: Books[/ame]

I know, they are a little dated. 50 years ago they were hard edge. I like his writing style.

he certainly liked the banana-skin girls.

i was wondering if he was describing asians.

You should read Walter Mosley's Killing Johnny Fry.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Johnny-Fry-Sexistential-Novel/dp/159691226X]Amazon.com: Killing Johnny Fry: A Sexistential Novel (9781596912267): Walter Mosley: Books[/ame]

it is on my list now. thanks.

Are blacks like Col West, Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and Herman Cain being treated like runaway slaves trying to escape the left's proscribed slave mentality?

Has the Democrat establishment deemed that all blacks must cowtow to their stereotypes even using other blacks to rat them out and trash them in exchange for favored treatment?

Isn't this what is happening today?

A black gets out of line and he's toast.

Funny how the same party that gave birth to the kkk is now cracking the whip over their favorite special interest group?
They are House Slaves who have not left the Republican Plantation.

And it was the CON$ervatives who gave birth to the KKK and then ran to the GOP when the Dems renounced CON$ervative racism in the 1960s

Southern Democrats. An alarming number of them still vote Democrat today.

This is something I found out when I moved here.

Last edited:
Are any of the people I listed white?

Just because you fucked a black guy doesn't make you a member of the black community. I'm a born and raised black community expert.

No it doesn't.

Part of the problem with the black community is they feel that they know better then whites what it's like to be discriminated against.

"It's a black thing".

Truth is being black can be depressing and generally fucked up. Being raised to think you can't trust anyone all of your life makes you cynical and hateful.

Course I just married a black woman and have lived with her and her family for 33 years, so what the fuck do I know.

Did I say anything about discrimination? I said I know the black community better than CG. I trust some people, now of them happen to be white.

You mean none of them are white?

I don't think being trustworthy has anything to do with race.

It's amazing how similar some blacks are today to the Red-necks I remember back in the 60s .

Get ether of them involved in a discussion about race and bigotry and things quickly get ugly because of what they feel is their right to discriminate. Most racist people I've met in America.

Don't get me wrong. There are still some really hateful Whites here in the South, but they seem to be dying off. The blacks that don't see color are few and far between. I've met a few though.

Course talking to people like you did to CG turns them against blacks when they were probably once on their side. Then again CG may not blame all blacks for the bad conduct of one or two.

Last edited:
Are blacks like Col West, Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and Herman Cain being treated like runaway slaves trying to escape the left's proscribed slave mentality?

Has the Democrat establishment deemed that all blacks must cowtow to their stereotypes even using other blacks to rat them out and trash them in exchange for favored treatment?

Isn't this what is happening today?

A black gets out of line and he's toast.

Funny how the same party that gave birth to the kkk is now cracking the whip over their favorite special interest group?

West, Thomas, Cain-yes.

Rice, Powell, Scott, Watts- No.

Steele- was, but now reformed.

I have to disagree on Watts.:disagree:

Forum List

Back