Trump Won Protest Don't Work Bernie Sanders Supporters Are Bullies like Democrat KKK

couch protester

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015
Libs seem obsessed like a serial killer stalking Trump supporters as if they are blacks who get under your skin marching for Civil Rights. I remember observing how the white racist would attend the black free speech marches just to belittle them and attack them with verbal abuse just as the libs are doing today against Trump supporters. Trump haters need to look in the mirror at their own reflection because you have inherited your grandfathers KKK democrat strategies of intimidation and stereotyping anybody not of your kind. History repeat!

tumblr_mtsedg7Sug1rudjcro1_500.jpg

c744f002-98e3-4581-b8da-7a413280c4a1.jpg

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Black Americans that liberal democrats hold bigotry towards and discriminate against, like past Southern Democrat Ku Klux Klan shamed black Republican supporters to vote Democrat but bigots today is shaming blacks such as:

Ben Carson

Herman Cain

Condoleezza Rice

Gen. Collin Powell

Justice Clarence Thomas

Black Conservatives

Wealthy African Americans in the 1%

Black NRA members

Black gun owners

Black Republicans

Uncle Toms

Black Banks

Blacks in Wall Street

Black Capitalist

Black Trump Supporters

Black Christians

Instead of saying the bigot N word you use bigotry and stereotype whites rednecks, hillbillies, just as blacks stereotype their own as Uncle Toms for not agreeing with being pro-black. Lib whites call Republicans racist for having a right to choose and freedom to support another candidate. Reverse racism! Agree with me or you're a racist, redneck, Uncle Tom. This is the same intimidation abuse KKK Democrats used on black Republicans.

democrats-kkk.jpg

The far right GOP are the inheritors of the KKK from the 1950s.

The revisionist OP is laughable.

262dd54bca258ef043285ad9dbe107e4.jpg

Ku-klux-Kland-Endorses-Obama.jpg

Ku Klux Klan Endorses Obama
February 7th, 2008

by James R. Crowe

Anything or anyone is better than Hillary Rodham Clinton

KENTUCKY – USA – Imperial Wizard, Ronald Edwards has stated that, “anything is better than Hillary Clinton.”

White Christian Supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan has endorsed Barack Obama to be the next President of the United States of America.

Speaking from his Kentucky office in Dawson Springs, the Imperial Wizard exclaimed that anything or anyone is better than having that “crazy ass bitch” as President.

This is the first time in Klan history that any member of the KKK has ever publicly supported an African American candidate for the presidency.

KKK lodges all over America have been gathering and holding rallies supporting the black presidential candidate.

kkk.jpg

KKK members in Tennessee rally against Hillary Clinton and support Barack Obama

Grand Turk Cletus Monroe has also been very vocal about the election and has donated thousands of dollars to Obama’s election fund.

“The boy’s gonna do it. My Klan group has donated up to $250,000 to the Obama fund. Anything is better than Hillary Clinton. Hell I’ll even adopt a black kid from Africa before I vote for Hillary.”

“A few years back we were lynching negroes. Now we’re gonna vote for one to be president of the US of motherfu**ing A, damn it! Anyone or anything is better than Hillary Clinton – anything!!”

Placards for Barack Obama have been put up around the Klan’s Headquarters and the KKK have announced a television ad campaign to support the African American candidate

Why White Supremacists Support Barack Obama

www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a4719/racists-support-obama-061308/

Last edited:
couchprotestor is lousy at photo shop.

Don't worry, the time will come when cp goes buh bye from the board, I bet.

Horrible Photoshop skills you have, retard.

If it is true will you apologize and retract your statement or will you be like the true liberal that you are and make excuses while putting up defenses?

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

Why White Supremacists Support Barack Obama

www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a4719/racists-support-obama-061308/

kkk.jpg

Sounds like the OP had better learn some "real" history.

You libs don't know your history because you're only to concerned about burying your history.

Revealed: The THREE slave-owning ancestors Ben Affleck didn't want you to know about - including one who bought a 'negro boy' called Tobe for 80 pounds

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3051415/Is-embarrassing-Ben-Affleck-THREE-slave-owning-ancestors-one-bought-negro-boy-called-Tobe-80-pounds-family-s-New-England-farm-tannery.html

Ben Affleck has even campaigned for Gore, Kerry, and other (election) losers.

hqdefault.jpg

How many times do we have to go over this democrat / republican name swap ?

If it's too much to handle just think of red state / blue state. And you'll see all that kkk stuff , civil war , Jim crow . That was all red state conservative . Aka , today's republicans .

Look at the Nazi brownshirt can't wait to shut down my free speech and take away my 1st Amendment rights so I won't become a threat to your liberal agenda. What did you do snitch to the gestapo board? Report me anonymously to the thread police? So Hitler good little Nazi why are you so bothered by me exposing you?

ACTA-Global-Internet-Censorship.jpg

The revisionist OP is laughable.
Fakey JAkey is still full of shit, he has nothing to back that up. Just liberal talking points from this retarded democrat

Robert Byrd was a great senator according to democrats.....what hate organization did he have leadership in?

oh and Bill Clinton loves William Fullbright, check out his record.

Look at the Nazi brownshirt can't wait to shut down my free speech and take away my 1st Amendment rights so I won't become a threat to your liberal agenda. What did you do snitch to the gestapo board? Report me anonymously to the thread police? So Hitler good little Nazi why are you so bothered by me exposing you?

ACTA-Global-Internet-Censorship.jpg

Ohh fuck! you're dumb....

People have tried to explain to you using simple words but you are really struggling....

Watch the far right fascists demand their right to promote false photoshop propaganda without being called hypocrites and unAmerican punks.

No, you punks, you will always be outed. Hell, I can handle the four of you with one hand tied behind my back. You are nothing but bullies and cowards, have always been such, and are worthy of only mockery.

Forum List

Back