Are black churches part of the problem?

Black everything is the problem....to white people. Because whites are all about leaving others alone and letting them do their own thing. Like the Africans and Indians. Whites are generally accepting of differing cultures...as long as they drop 'em to be more white like. Cant be speaking spanish over in white mans land..yanno.

When I was pushing a pipe crew and when I was leading a crew fighting well fires, I would fire a person if they spoke anything other than English during the course of their job. If you have to ask why, then you are not as bright as you think you are.
That was relevant because...............?

For the intellectually challenged:

He stated......"Cant be speaking spanish over in white mans land"

I responded.

Understand now? Or do I need my grandchild to further explain it to you?

No, are you saying I was right? It sounds like it, and of course I'm right....I'm ClosedCaption

Are you serious? You don't understand the need for a common language to be spoken? The industries I worked in were very dangerous and the need for everyone to be able to understand everyone else was paramount. Damn you people are beyond stupid!!
Stop pretending the topic is about common language. Someone must have kicked you in the head while you were locked up. :laugh:

When I was pushing a pipe crew and when I was leading a crew fighting well fires, I would fire a person if they spoke anything other than English during the course of their job. If you have to ask why, then you are not as bright as you think you are.

I responded.

Yes I understand you are intellectually challenged. I dont know why I am surprised thats what you got out of the post.

Save the " I know you are but what am I" mantra and grow the fuck up.
Dont get upset because your dumb convict ass made a stupid post. BTW you just admitted that ClosedCaption was correct in the midst of all your dumbfuckery.

No dumbass, he was saying that a person can't be speaking Spanish because they're in "white man's land", I'm saying they can't be speaking Spanish because it's a safety issue. Leave it to a moron such as yourself to think it's the same.

I responded.

No, are you saying I was right? It sounds like it, and of course I'm right....I'm ClosedCaption

Are you serious? You don't understand the need for a common language to be spoken? The industries I worked in were very dangerous and the need for everyone to be able to understand everyone else was paramount. Damn you people are beyond stupid!!
Stop pretending the topic is about common language. Someone must have kicked you in the head while you were locked up. :laugh:

I've met your type while I was in prison. All talk, no substance.

I responded.

You never met my type in prison. My type is smart enough to never be locked up. I agree you met your type in prison. Plenty of hot air but the first one running when something happens. Those are the same ones that get boyfriends for protection and love. How big was your boyfriend?

I responded.

You never met my type in prison. My type is smart enough to never be locked up. I agree you met your type in prison. Plenty of hot air but the first one running when something happens. Those are the same ones that get boyfriends for protection and love. How big was your boyfriend?

You proved my point. All talk, no substance.

You dont have a point other than you've been locked up.

^^You met YOUR type in prison

You've been pwned. Deal with it.
Youve been mocked. Deal with it.
You are owned just like your ancestors. Slavery is more a de facto mental state rather than de jure today.

Guys like you will never get off the plantation.

Asslips is butthurt because he hates the color of his skin. He has to do his best to put down white men because it makes him feel better. He knows he's full of shit but he's too afraid to admit it.

You really don't know who your masters are, do you? And I'm not talking about those whose bitch you were in prison.

Keep talking. That's all you got.

You really don't know who your masters are, do you? And I'm not talking about those whose bitch you were in prison.
Gods dont have masters. I think you have me confused with lonleystar. He was locked up. Not me.

Of course I am going to keep talking. Did you think reverse psychology would work on me? I do know I have more than you. I was never a convict sitting in prison getting raped by the local Aryan nation leader.

Gods dont have masters. I think you have me confused with lonleystar. He was locked up. Not me.
Yeah, right. We believe you. Once a bitch, always someone's bitch.:biggrin:

Of course I am going to keep talking. Did you think reverse psychology would work on me? I do know I have more than you. I was never a convict sitting in prison getting raped by the local Aryan nation leader.

Of course you are. Lying is what you do best.

Yeah, right. We believe you. Once a bitch, always someone's bitch.:biggrin:
You would know...being a bitch and all. :cool-45:

Of course you are. Lying is what you do best.
Pretending you didnt get ass raped in the pen because you needed protection is fooling nobody. Sorry convict. Practically no one believes you.

Forum List

Back