Are black churches part of the problem?

Asslips I have a question you keep avoiding. How prevalent is black liberation theology in black churches?

Honest question

Why could you be possibly intimidated by black churches?
Looks creepy to me

I'm simply criticizing black churches for the garbage they preach. If were they were more like churches in the mainstream culture, they would be a very productive force in the black community and society. If my views look creepy to you then go fuck yourself.

To be honest

History has shown the black churches to be right
Both in their assessment of how blacks have been treated and what should be done

What were "white" churches doing to help their fellow man?

Tell me what you think it is. It will be easier to correct your assumptions.

It's basically the application of Christian theology to Marxism conspiracy theory crap. It's focus is on liberation of blacks from all kinds of injustices bought against them by whitey.
Its apparent you have no clue what Black liberation stands for. Its simply emphasizing the need for Black people to view the world through the eyes of Black thought. Its also about Pan Africanism, self empowerment and protection. As long as we try to fit in with whites and adopt their poisonous culture we will continue to struggle. Basically its forget about whites. Lets get ourself together and succeed on our terms in the context of where we are located no matter where in the world.

Yeah basically it's the merger of Christian theology with Marxism. Now my question to you is how prevalent is it amongst black churches? I would say it's very prevalent, would you?
Black churches urge their members to do everything that conservatives urge them to do....
Build strong families, be responsible, follow the lord

Why would you oppose them?
Um I told you why I oppose them - they're breading grounds for racism and black supremacy.
Some are just like some are in the white community.

Your point?

Rocko has no idea how prevalent black liberation theology is in America, but we have pretty good idea that there are lot of white liberation theology supporters like Rocko. Just filthy,

Honest question

Why could you be possibly intimidated by black churches?
Looks creepy to me

I'm simply criticizing black churches for the garbage they preach. If were they were more like churches in the mainstream culture, they would be a very productive force in the black community and society. If my views look creepy to you then go fuck yourself.

To be honest

History has shown the black churches to be right
Both in their assessment of how blacks have been treated and what should be done

What were "white" churches doing to help their fellow man?

Tell me what you think it is. It will be easier to correct your assumptions.

It's basically the application of Christian theology to Marxism conspiracy theory crap. It's focus is on liberation of blacks from all kinds of injustices bought against them by whitey.
Its apparent you have no clue what Black liberation stands for. Its simply emphasizing the need for Black people to view the world through the eyes of Black thought. Its also about Pan Africanism, self empowerment and protection. As long as we try to fit in with whites and adopt their poisonous culture we will continue to struggle. Basically its forget about whites. Lets get ourself together and succeed on our terms in the context of where we are located no matter where in the world.

Yeah basically it's the merger of Christian theology with Marxism. Now my question to you is how prevalent is it amongst black churches? I would say it's very prevalent, would you?
Black churches urge their members to do everything that conservatives urge them to do....
Build strong families, be responsible, follow the lord

Why would you oppose them?

Um I told you why I oppose them - they're breading grounds for racism and black supremacy.
They are breeding grounds for black pride

That is what scares you

Asslips I have a question you keep avoiding. How prevalent is black liberation theology in black churches?
I would guess hardly any. They are into black power. Using the political system and the media to increase black influence

To get to liberation, you would have to look at redneck whites who seek to secede from the United States.

I would guess hardly any. They are into black power. Using the political system and the media to increase black influence

To get to liberation, you would have to look at redneck whites who seek to secede from the United States.

"To get to liberation, you would have to look at redneck whites who seek to secede from the United States."

^^^

What is that supposed to mean? I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about here.

I dont remember you asking the question but I probably ignored your question because it was idiotic.Thats actually a pretty stupid question Rocko. How would I possibly know that? I havent visited every Black church. Are you a retard?

Last edited:

"To get to liberation, you would have to look at redneck whites who seek to secede from the United States."

^^^

What is that supposed to mean? I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about here.

There are movements within the state of Texas as well as Alaska and some southern states seekeing to secede from the union. That movement picked up steam once we elected a "negro" to be President

My opinion yes. They need to cut their racist bullshit out. They're not doing anyone any favors.

discuss

Black everything is the problem....to white people. Because whites are all about leaving others alone and letting them do their own thing. Like the Africans and Indians. Whites are generally accepting of differing cultures...as long as they drop 'em to be more white like. Cant be speaking spanish over in white mans land..yanno.

My opinion yes. They need to cut their racist bullshit out. They're not doing anyone any favors.

discuss

Black everything is the problem....to white people. Because whites are all about leaving others alone and letting them do their own thing. Like the Africans and Indians. Whites are generally accepting of differing cultures...as long as they drop 'em to be more white like. Cant be speaking spanish over in white mans land..yanno.

When I was pushing a pipe crew and when I was leading a crew fighting well fires, I would fire a person if they spoke anything other than English during the course of their job. If you have to ask why, then you are not as bright as you think you are.

discuss

When I was pushing a pipe crew and when I was leading a crew fighting well fires, I would fire a person if they spoke anything other than English during the course of their job. If you have to ask why, then you are not as bright as you think you are.
That was relevant because...............?

discuss

For the intellectually challenged:

He stated......"Cant be speaking spanish over in white mans land"

I responded.

Understand now? Or do I need my grandchild to further explain it to you?

discuss

I responded.

No, are you saying I was right? It sounds like it, and of course I'm right....I'm ClosedCaption

discuss

I responded.

Yes I understand you are intellectually challenged. I dont know why I am surprised thats what you got out of the post.

discuss

I responded.

No, are you saying I was right? It sounds like it, and of course I'm right....I'm ClosedCaption

Are you serious? You don't understand the need for a common language to be spoken? The industries I worked in were very dangerous and the need for everyone to be able to understand everyone else was paramount. Damn you people are beyond stupid!!

discuss

I responded.

Yes I understand you are intellectually challenged. I dont know why I am surprised thats what you got out of the post.

Save the " I know you are but what am I" mantra and grow the fuck up.

I responded.

Are you serious? You don't understand the need for a common language to be spoken? The industries I worked in were very dangerous and the need for everyone to be able to understand everyone else was paramount. Damn you people are beyond stupid!!

I clearly understood it since I said it...White people dont like stuff that isnt white. They love diversity as long as its a diverse bunch of white people lol

I responded.

Save the " I know you are but what am I" mantra and grow the fuck up.
Dont get upset because your dumb convict ass made a stupid post. BTW you just admitted that ClosedCaption was correct in the midst of all your dumbfuckery.

Forum List

Back