Are black churches part of the problem?

How prevalent is black liberation theology in the black church? Marxist bullshit is what it is.
Its about as bullshit as what whites teach in their churches.

Do you agree with black liberation theology?
Of course I do. I'm getting the feeling you dont even know what black liberation theology is.

explain it to me
Tell me what you think it is. It will be easier to correct your assumptions.

It's basically the application of Christian theology to Marxism conspiracy theory crap. It's focus is on liberation of blacks from all kinds of injustices bought against them by whitey.

Its about as bullshit as what whites teach in their churches.

Of course I do. I'm getting the feeling you dont even know what black liberation theology is.

explain it to me

It's basically the application of Christian theology to Marxism conspiracy theory crap. It's focus is on liberation of blacks from all kinds of injustices bought against them by whitey.
Its apparent you have no clue what Black liberation stands for. Its simply emphasizing the need for Black people to view the world through the eyes of Black thought. Its also about Pan Africanism, self empowerment and protection. As long as we try to fit in with whites and adopt their poisonous culture we will continue to struggle. Basically its forget about whites. Lets get ourself together and succeed on our terms in the context of where we are located no matter where in the world.

To the extent black churches talk politics they need to be shut down, amiright Progs?
Why?

Separation of church and state, they should lose their tax exemption
Are you serious or is this just your lack of education speaking?

I thought we had a separation of church and state?
We do. Are you saying that means its illegal for churches to discuss politics? If so please post a link. This will be fun when you discover what a dumbass you are.

explain it to me
Why are you so intimidated by blacks having churches?

that's a ridicules straw man.
Honest question

Why could you be possibly intimidated by black churches?
Looks creepy to me

I'm simply criticizing black churches for the garbage they preach. If were they were more like churches in the mainstream culture, they would be a very productive force in the black community and society. If my views look creepy to you then go fuck yourself.

To be honest

History has shown the black churches to be right
Both in their assessment of how blacks have been treated and what should be done

What were "white" churches doing to help their fellow man?

explain it to me

Honest question

Looks creepy to me

I'm simply criticizing black churches for the garbage they preach. If were they were more like churches in the mainstream culture, they would be a very productive force in the black community and society. If my views look creepy to you then go fuck yourself.

To be honest

Both in their assessment of how blacks have been treated and what should be done

explain it to me

Its apparent you have no clue what Black liberation stands for. Its simply emphasizing the need for Black people to view the world through the eyes of Black thought. Its also about Pan Africanism, self empowerment and protection. As long as we try to fit in with whites and adopt their poisonous culture we will continue to struggle. Basically its forget about whites. Lets get ourself together and succeed on our terms in the context of where we are located no matter where in the world.

Yeah basically it's the merger of Christian theology with Marxism. Now my question to you is how prevalent is it amongst black churches? I would say it's very prevalent, would you?

explain it to me

Honest question

Looks creepy to me

To be honest

Can we limit this discussion to the confines of the present? ? That is the problem with liberals - is they're always fighting yesterday's battles today. Do you agree with black liberation theology?

Honest question

Looks creepy to me

To be honest

explain it to me

Yeah basically it's the merger of Christian theology with Marxism. Now my question to you is how prevalent is it amongst black churches? I would say it's very prevalent, would you?

Well how can you know unless you attend black churches on a regular basis? :) A few examples is not representative of the whole.

Honest question

Looks creepy to me

To be honest

explain it to me

Well how can you know unless you attend black churches on a regular basis? :) A few examples is not representative of the whole.

Well I ready stated that the only evidence I have is anecdotal. I've seen enough interviews on television with black preachers to get a feel for the climate.

Black churches can actually be pretty awesome. At least the ones I've seen.. people really get into it and are so full of spirit, especially with the singing. They aren't just goin' through the motions.

Lots of mana being generated in those places.​

Black churches can also be real sleaze pits. It is well known that a black preacher (and "bishop", as some black church elders in the south like to call themselves) will fuck every woman in the congregation.

If it's all consensual sex than what is the problem? I am not one of those people who believe that preachers must force themselves to become sex deprived. Nor do I believe that they must be married to enjoy sex... nor do I believe they must adhere to monogamy.​
It is how the women symbolically given themselves to Jesus. This goes on A LOT.

Even if that were true which it usually is not, sacred prostitution and sexual sacrifice go waaay back to even before the Temples of Ishtar... where it was recognized as supremely badass. And ritual sex is still practiced in many, many (mostly pagan) spiritual/religious circles today. You have no idea how awesome ritual sex can be lol​

Last edited:

Honest question

Looks creepy to me

To be honest

explain it to me

Black churches urge their members to do everything that conservatives urge them to do....
Build strong families, be responsible, follow the lord

Why would you oppose them?

Honest question

Looks creepy to me

To be honest

Can we limit this discussion to the confines of the present? ? That is the problem with liberals - is they're always fighting yesterday's battles today. Do you agree with black liberation theology?
What on earth have today's black churches done that is in anyway destructive?

It is conservative churches doing most of the harm

Honest question

Looks creepy to me

To be honest

What harm do they do? I consider them more annoying than harmful. :D

Most conservtive church memberships are nice people with wrong perceptions of the world and their place in it

Honest question

Looks creepy to me

To be honest

God hates fags

To be honest

God hates fags

Yes, but that is ONE group. This stuff works both ways, you know? :D

To be honest

God hates fags

There is one group that openly says it

The others just think it

God hates fags

There is one group that openly says it

The others just think it

Well, if you are talking about this place, most of the people here are just nuts. :D They are not a good representative of MOST Christian people in the real world, white or black, IMO.

Honest question

Looks creepy to me

To be honest

explain it to me

Black churches urge their members to do everything that conservatives urge them to do....
Build strong families, be responsible, follow the lord

Why would you oppose them?

Um I told you why I oppose them - they're breading grounds for racism and black supremacy.

Forum List

Back