Are black churches part of the problem?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
My opinion yes. They need to cut their racist bullshit out. They're not doing anyone any favors.

discuss

Black churches have been instrumental in the civil rights of blacks

I think freedom of religion, freedom of assembly, and freedom of speech; are legal...

Last edited:
My opinion yes. They need to cut their racist bullshit out. They're not doing anyone any favors.

discuss
Can a free man, not say what they think? Can a free man, not decide for their self; what they like? What they dislike? Who they love? Who they hate...? Can a man be restricted; and still call himself, free?

discuss
Can a free man, not say what they think? Can a free man, not decide for their self; what they like? What they dislike? Who they love? Who they hate...? Can a man be restricted; and still call himself, free?

what the hell are you babbling about?

discuss

If you can't follow the breadcrumbs; or see the parallels... You've got bigger problems, than black churches.

discuss

If you can't follow the breadcrumbs; or see the parallels... You've got bigger problems, than black churches.

Don't worry about me, Hansel, I'll be Ok.

Part of what problem?

Part of the problem with black culture

Churches are generally part of various societal problems. That said, your premise is fallacious.

Bullshit. Churches and synagogues are the moral backbone of our society. Even if you're an atheist the morality that guides you acquired is from the Judaeo-Christian guidelines, libturd.

Then how could black churches be responsible for problems in black society?

You prompt us to discuss... Yet, your posts seem rather brief... Lacking engaging content...

Have you ever been to a black church?
I have and I am white. My grandparents were also married in a mostly black church back in the 30's. It is perfectly logical for people who are like minded in beliefs to go to church regardless of their skin color. Just because there are a few assinine radicals out there trying to make hate it does not mean others desire to join in their hate feast.

Part of what problem?

Churches are generally part of various societal problems. That said, your premise is fallacious.

Bullshit. Churches and synagogues are the moral backbone of our society. Even if you're an atheist the morality that guides you acquired is from the Judaeo-Christian guidelines, libturd.

Good question. It's very simple they preach hate and black supremacy. Now I don't believe they are solely responsible for the problems in black society I believe they exacerbate the problems. Normal churches help guide people who spiritually lost and help them with their problems. Black Churches focus on whitey being the devil.

Black churches can actually be pretty awesome. At least the ones I've seen.. people really get into it and are so full of spirit, especially with the singing. They aren't just goin' through the motions.

Lots of mana being generated in those places.​

Last edited:
Part of what problem?

Good question. It's very simple they preach hate and black supremacy. Now I don't believe they are solely responsible for the problems in black society I believe they exacerbate the problems. Normal churches help guide people who spiritually lost and help them with their problems. Black Churches focus on whitey being the devil.

How often have you attended a black church?

Have you ever been to a black church?
I have and I am white. My grandparents were also married in a mostly black church back in the 30's. It is perfectly logical for people who are like minded in beliefs to go to church regardless of their skin color. Just because there are a few assinine radicals out there trying to make hate it does not mean others desire to join in their hate feast.

I've been to two. Once in high school when I was friends with a black kid. I went over to his apartment in the South Bronx, we were supposed to go to the movies and my friend suggested we go to his church first. I said ok. I made a mistake. The preacher was all about black power. And the other time I went to a black church was with my grandmother's nurses aid. And that wasn't much better.

Forum List

Back