Are black Americans 'allowed' to be conservative?

What do you have to offer to this conversation? So far it's been some juvenile DUMB SHIT. Prove me wrong. Do you have a direct experience and insight to this? Or are you going to regurgitate the shit that your "conservative" talking heads feed you?
You don't like what I have to say?

Tough shit, Skippy.

LOL, I just want to thank you for showing that you basically have NOTHING but some DUMB shit to offer in this thread. You're a typical "conservative" republican BLOWHARD who is full of hot air and NO SUBSTANCE.
Thanks for proving my point and thanks for the laugh!! :lol:

Yeah. Can you point me to something of substance you've posted? NOTE: Not like the post I just quoted.

You don't like what I have to say?

Tough shit, Skippy.

LOL, I just want to thank you for showing that you basically have NOTHING but some DUMB shit to offer in this thread. You're a typical "conservative" republican BLOWHARD who is full of hot air and NO SUBSTANCE.

Yeah. Can you point me to something of substance you've posted? NOTE: Not like the post I just quoted.

More Dave...More stupid.

More Dave...More stupid.

You sure do have your frilly little panties in a wad, don't you? :lol:

More Dave...More stupid.
hey libra still stalking eh?Hows your boy "rush doing"?

Forum List

Back