Are black Americans 'allowed' to be conservative?

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Unkotare, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,877
  2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Fuck you, asshole.

I mean, really. Unkotare is trying to start a serious thread? Just thought I'd demonstrate back to him his own debate technique!:eusa_whistle:

3. squeeze berry

squeeze berry Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,459
    they are allowed, but they will be called uncle toms by racist blacks and white aplologists

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    In any event, it makes no difference in the big picture. Thomas Sowell is great, but you'll never see anything but a tiny percentage of blacks as conservatives.

5. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,314
    Blacks are created equal, what they do with it for the rest of their lives is their story and they are the authors.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,877
    Go piss yourself in abject fear somewhere else, you pathetic fucking coward.

7. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    Afros don't have the genetic potential to be Conservative. There are some Afro GOPers, but this is mostly oppertunism. An Afro in the Democrat party is just another shit. But, an Afro is the Republican party is much loved and has doors opened wide for them.

Herman Cain: Ran Godfather's Pizza into the ground, has a tax plan that expands government and raises taxes on the middle-class.

Clarence Thomas: Afros claim he's white, but his silence in Supreme Court cases reflects the Afro emptiness of his head.

Condoleezza Rice: So stupid that after taking the PSAT, her guidance councilor recommended she go on welfare for a living.

Colin Powell: So stupid he believed Bush about Iraq. What a f-ing idiot!

8. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    That's a crock of shit. Speaking for myself, i have no problem with Blacks who are conservatives. There are plenty of Black people who are conservative that get respect from other Black people. Just because a Black person is conservative, doesn't mean that they are not 'Black enough'.

For example, Tony Brown is a pretty well respected Black person who is conservative. Farrakhan is a Black person who is conservative. No one is saying that they are not 'Black enough'. This is a group that I am a proud supporter of:
    100 Black Men of America, Inc.
    No one is saying that they aren't "Black enough" .
    The problem lies where you have a few Black conservatives who serve as proxies for some racist White conservatives when they say stupid shit like this Black conservative said:

"Peterson explained his plan to The Huffington Post’s Black Voices, saying, “one of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working. I’m going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work.”
    Then you have Herman Cain and dickhead West throwing the "Blacks are brainwashed" and "Blacks are on a plantation" crap around. These are the Black conservative many Black don't like and justifiably so.

9. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    It really depends on who "they" are and how the present themselves.

10. Salt Jones

Salt Jones BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +510
    Exactly. West, Cain, Jesse Lee Peterson are the type of black conservatives that white tea party conservatives love to trumpet for their "truth" speaking, but all they do is play the minstrel role.