Are black Americans 'allowed' to be conservative?

Fuck you, asshole.

I mean, really. Unkotare is trying to start a serious thread? Just thought I'd demonstrate back to him his own debate technique!:eusa_whistle:

In any event, it makes no difference in the big picture. Thomas Sowell is great, but you'll never see anything but a tiny percentage of blacks as conservatives.

Fuck you, asshole.

I mean, really. Unkotare is trying to start a serious thread? Just thought I'd demonstrate back to him his own debate technique!:eusa_whistle:

Go piss yourself in abject fear somewhere else, you pathetic fucking coward.

Afros don't have the genetic potential to be Conservative. There are some Afro GOPers, but this is mostly oppertunism. An Afro in the Democrat party is just another shit. But, an Afro is the Republican party is much loved and has doors opened wide for them.

Herman Cain: Ran Godfather's Pizza into the ground, has a tax plan that expands government and raises taxes on the middle-class.

Clarence Thomas: Afros claim he's white, but his silence in Supreme Court cases reflects the Afro emptiness of his head.

Condoleezza Rice: So stupid that after taking the PSAT, her guidance councilor recommended she go on welfare for a living.

Colin Powell: So stupid he believed Bush about Iraq. What a f-ing idiot!

Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Condeleezza Rice, Colin Powell...

...democrats, in their shameless hypocrisy and with remarkably faulty memory have long held that black Americans 'can't' be conservative and still be 'real' black Americans.

It's nothing new...

George S. Schuyler: Black Conservative, Intellectual, and Iconoclast by Troy Kickler

That's a crock of shit. Speaking for myself, i have no problem with Blacks who are conservatives. There are plenty of Black people who are conservative that get respect from other Black people. Just because a Black person is conservative, doesn't mean that they are not 'Black enough'.

For example, Tony Brown is a pretty well respected Black person who is conservative. Farrakhan is a Black person who is conservative. No one is saying that they are not 'Black enough'. This is a group that I am a proud supporter of:
100 Black Men of America, Inc.
No one is saying that they aren't "Black enough" .
The problem lies where you have a few Black conservatives who serve as proxies for some racist White conservatives when they say stupid shit like this Black conservative said:

"Peterson explained his plan to The Huffington Post’s Black Voices, saying, “one of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working. I’m going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work.”
Then you have Herman Cain and dickhead West throwing the "Blacks are brainwashed" and "Blacks are on a plantation" crap around. These are the Black conservative many Black don't like and justifiably so.

...democrats, in their shameless hypocrisy and with remarkably faulty memory have long held that black Americans 'can't' be conservative and still be 'real' black Americans.

It's nothing new...

George S. Schuyler: Black Conservative, Intellectual, and Iconoclast by Troy Kickler

That's a crock of shit. Speaking for myself, i have no problem with Blacks who are conservatives. There are plenty of Black people who are conservative that get respect from other Black people. Just because a Black person is conservative, doesn't mean that they are not 'Black enough'.

For example, Tony Brown is a pretty well respected Black person who is conservative. Farrakhan is a Black person who is conservative. No one is saying that they are not 'Black enough'. This is a group that I am a proud supporter of:
The problem lies where you have a few Black conservatives who serve as proxies for some racist White conservatives when they say stupid shit like this Black conservative said:

"Peterson explained his plan to The Huffington Post’s Black Voices, saying, “one of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working. I’m going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work.”
Then you have Herman Cain and dickhead West throwing the "Blacks are brainwashed" and "Blacks are on a plantation" crap around. These are the Black conservative many Black don't like and justifiably so.

Exactly. West, Cain, Jesse Lee Peterson are the type of black conservatives that white tea party conservatives love to trumpet for their "truth" speaking, but all they do is play the minstrel role.

I think that the OP, is a pathetic attempt to make a blanket generalization about Black people. Black people are not some monolithic "Borg community". We have all sorts of ideologies within the so-called "Black community". Here's an excerpt from the meeting Clarence Thomas had with the "Black Law Students Association", at Yale.

BLSA’s meeting with Justice Thomas reflected the ideological diversity within Yale Law School’s black community as different perspectives on law and inequality were shared,” said Jamil Jivani ’13, a member of the Black Law Students Association. “Justice Thomas reminded us that we all share a common responsibility to lead our generation and determine what is right for our communities. We are thankful to Justice Thomas for accepting our invitation to meet with us and for providing insight into the convictions and experiences that inform his work.” "

Condoleeza Rice:
Black History Milestones Video — History.com
NAACP Recognizes Condoleezza Rice with Award (NAACP AWARD)

Good article:
Our black brothers! - Armstrong Williams - [page]

So stop the stupid shit OP!!!

Afros don't have the genetic potential to be Conservative. There are some Afro GOPers, but this is mostly oppertunism. An Afro in the Democrat party is just another shit. But, an Afro is the Republican party is much loved and has doors opened wide for them.

Herman Cain: Ran Godfather's Pizza into the ground, has a tax plan that expands government and raises taxes on the middle-class.

Clarence Thomas: Afros claim he's white, but his silence in Supreme Court cases reflects the Afro emptiness of his head.

Condoleezza Rice: So stupid that after taking the PSAT, her guidance councilor recommended she go on welfare for a living.

Colin Powell: So stupid he believed Bush about Iraq. What a f-ing idiot!
Have another red Chiclet, retard.

It's nothing new...

Exactly. West, Cain, Jesse Lee Peterson are the type of black conservatives that white tea party conservatives love to trumpet for their "truth" speaking, but all they do is play the minstrel role.
"Hello, Central Casting? I need a one Angry Black Man for a part on the internet...yes, has to hate Whitey."

I think that the OP, is a pathetic attempt to make a blanket generalization about Black people. Black people are not some monolithic "Borg community". We have all sorts of ideologies within the so-called "Black community". Here's an excerpt from the meeting Clarence Thomas had with the "Black Law Students Association", at Yale.

BLSA’s meeting with Justice Thomas reflected the ideological diversity within Yale Law School’s black community as different perspectives on law and inequality were shared,” said Jamil Jivani ’13, a member of the Black Law Students Association. “Justice Thomas reminded us that we all share a common responsibility to lead our generation and determine what is right for our communities. We are thankful to Justice Thomas for accepting our invitation to meet with us and for providing insight into the convictions and experiences that inform his work.” "

Condoleeza Rice:

Good article:

Do you similarly chastise white liberals who claim to speak for the black community?

It's nothing new...

Yep, no doubt! They make these ignorant racist blanket generalizations to satisfy their racist audience and handlers so they can get a pat on the head and an "atta boy".
Here's an example of Cain basically stating that Black democrats are on a plantation:
Herman Cain says he left 'Democrat plantation' - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

Condoleeza Rice:

Good article:

Do you similarly chastise white liberals who claim to speak for the black community?

No white liberals speak for the black community. Do you chastise black conservatives who claim to speak for the white community?

Condoleeza Rice:

Good article:

Who are they and what negative, ignorant, and ignorant blanket generalizations have they made about Black people in general? Who are you referring to specifically?

I think that the OP, is a pathetic attempt to make a blanket generalization about Black people.!!!

Why do you say that?

Did you read the OP?

You know what? I guess I had a "knee jerk" reaction to this statement of yours:
"democrats, in their shameless hypocrisy and with remarkably faulty memory have long held that black Americans 'can't' be conservative and still be 'real' black Americans. ". Many times people say the same exact thing about "Black Americans", my bad.

Forum List

Back