Are Americans really this Gullable?

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
I mean I just have to ask. I sat through the whole state of the Union and really listened. Once again I found myself hearing things that sound great to me from a Man who seems to say one thing and do another.

Are Americans really going to fall for this Illusionist who says one thing while doing another?

He talked about lowering Regulations when he has presided over a massive increase in Regulations.

He Talked about Lowering Taxes, when he wants to Raise them.

He Talked about Energy Security when he blocks Development of our own Resources and Puts off the Keystone Pipe Line for Partisan Political Reasons.

He Talks about working together when he has been one of the most Partisan Presidents ever.

He accuses Republicans of not acting on Jobs when no less than 30 Bills passed in the House are Dead in the Senate because his party controls it.

He opened the speech talking about Iraq and then Telling us were all safer and America is more Respected because of what the Generation that fought there did for us all, when he and his Party Have spent the last 9 Years telling US Iraq made the world hate us, and made us less safe.

I mean seriously are the American People Gullible enough to but this Crap?

I mean I just have to ask. I sat through the whole state of the Union and really listened. Once again I found myself hearing things that sound great to me from a Man who seems to say one thing and do another.

Are Americans really going to fall for this Illusionist who says one thing while doing another?

He talked about lowering Regulations when he has presided over a massive increase in Regulations.

He Talked about Energy Security when he blocks Development of our own Resources and Puts off the Keystone Pipe Line for Partisan Political Reasons.

He Talks about working together when he has been one of the most Partisan Presidents ever.

He accuses Republicans of not acting on Jobs when no less than 30 Bills passed in the House are Dead in the Senate because his party controls it.

He opened the speech talking about Iraq and then Telling us were all safer and America is more Respected because of what the Generation that fought there did for us all, when he and his Party Have spent the last 9 Years telling US Iraq made the world hate us, and made us less safe.

Since his administration has fewer regulations than the Bush administration after three years, Bush must have had "seriously massive" amounts of regulations and not just "massive".

Come on guys. Don't just believe right wing talking points without checking them out. Makes you look like "sheeple".

I kept wanting to ask if he was snorting coke again. The man was just delusional.

Since his administration has fewer regulations than the Bush administration after three years, Bush must have had "seriously massive" amounts of regulations and not just "massive".

Come on guys. Don't just believe right wing talking points without checking them out. Makes you look like "sheeple".

dude you are a moron. Obamacare and the Financial Regulatory Bill. These things are massive new Regulations. I don't just "believe the right wing talking points" I do my own research, I actually work in an Industry Directed effected by his new Regulations. So perhaps you are the one just believing Talking points. Obama's.

your Hero Obama Just sat on National TV and spun a Bunch of pure Horse shit again. he sounded Great doing it, But it takes more than Reading a Teleprompter and Saying one thing while you do another, to actually lead.

Last edited:

"There's one born every minute"- PT Barnum. "This way to the great Egress!"

Wow... You're just going for the big lies now. I guess you figure people will believe them smaller than the little ones? Sorry, not the case.

Since when do you think that George W. Bush was a conservative? Hell, his daddy wasn't either. Remember " A Thousand Points Of Light"? If there was ever a "hope and change" line, that was it!

the libbs are !!!

"There's one born every minute"- PT Barnum. "This way to the great Egress!"

I would laugh it was not clear to me that Enough Americans are Stupid enough to ignore all Obama has done, and Buy his nice speeches full of Empty Promises and nice sounding Slogans again, and re-elect him.

Then we will all get to see what the Real Obama is like with No re-election to worry about.

You think he moved the country left in the first term? Just hold on to something. By the end of the next term the Left will have it all, Including the SCOTUS and then it's over.

How do you expect to win in a country where more than half the people pay no Federal Income tax and have Democrats to thank for it, with a President who thinks he is above the Constitution and in all most likely will be able to Appoint at least 1 Justice to the SCOTUS Just to make sure the Courts will back up his unconstitutional Actions.

I am telling you if the American People Re-elect Obama after all we have learned and his performance so far. We deserve what we get. What ever it is, I am betting people who believe in America's founding principles, and Capitalism wont recognize it.

Most of the libs here havent had to face a hardship.or make it on their own.

Huh? Please dude everyone Faces Hardship. Even Libs. It's how we react to it that matters. Libs want you to react by looking for a hand out from the Government, Conservatives want you to react by looking for a way to help yourself.

If we are safer now what is the need for the NDAA sec 1021? The indefinite detention section of that law?

Uh have you paid attention at all to the republicans and how they flip flop as they say one thing and then do another? Both romney and newt are kings of that.

If they buy your spin they have no one to blame but themselves.

Proof?? Listing two bills is not proof that he has increased the overall number of regulations.

he wants to raise SOME while lower others. How hard is that to understand?

Thanks for the partisan opinons about obama engaging in action only based on partisan opinions. LOL

If you weren't a partisan hack you would admit that the right has been trying to obstruct since day one of obama's presidency and as mitch mcconnell said his primary goal is to make obama a one term president and there are plenty of other republicans just like that. So how is he the most partisan when the right refuses to compromise on anything?

So because it's easy for the right to pass BS partisan bills in the house and claim that they would create jobs while throwing in items that you know will make them DOA, kind of like ryan's go nowhere budget plan that still would have required an increase in the debt ceiling if it were passed, that somehow proves that they "acting on jobs?"

Can I get a quote form the SOTU that verifies what you claim becuase I remember him talking about giffords, the payroll taxcut passed in dec and how the world of jobs has changed at the beginning of his speech but where did he mention iraq in the way you claim?

If they read your spin and blindly accept it without question then yes they are gullible enough to buy anything.

Well... sombody voted for Bush twice but the Republican only plan is give the rich more money is idiotic.

Forum List

Back