Are all of God's instructions for stoning sluts to be ignored?

For all you disgusting people who have never read the Bible and claim that you are Christians. You will find that God has not changed His standards. He still requires obedience to his standards. Jesus Christ died on the Cross and shed his blood so that sinners who have repented of their sins might be saved. The contract for their salvation is signed in His blood. Either you totally turn away from sin or you have not repented.

It is very simple to understand.

Yet, as you can see the Satanists on this board mock God constantly. Hopefully a few on this board will understand that you can not turn your back on God and then claim that you have been written into the Book of Life. It does not work that way. Those people who you can clearly see on this string are demon spawn. They are of their father the Devil and are condemned by their behavior to eternal damnation.

It is not my choice for them. It is theirs alone.

seek help neubarth!:cuckoo:

Ahh but there is the rub.
This type of mental misbehaviour and illreasoning is encouraged by the religion and if you try and "fix" it your faith fails and you burn in hell for an eternity.

A neat catch22.
Set up and used by the religion.

Neubarth is trapped.

Nope. The Bible is very simple. It tells you to turn your back on evil. You openly embrace it.

Those who turn their backs on evil turn towards God. If you ask Him to forgive your sins He will do so if you are really sorry.

Almost all of you on this board are not sorry for your sins and you attack anybody who tells you it is possible to turn to God. It probably burns you to hear that, doesn't it? Reject the master that you are presently serving and turn to God.

This type of mental misbehaviour and illreasoning is encouraged by the religion and if you try and "fix" it your faith fails and you burn in hell for an eternity.

A neat catch22.

Neubarth is trapped.

Nope. The Bible is very simple. It tells you to turn your back on evil. You openly embrace it.

Those who turn their backs on evil turn towards God. If you ask Him to forgive your sins He will do so if you are really sorry.

Almost all of you on this board are not sorry for your sins and you attack anybody who tells you it is possible to turn to God. It probably burns you to hear that, doesn't it? Reject the master that you are presently serving and turn to God.

It also tells you specifically not to judge people as to their fitenss for heaven.

Judge not lest ye be judged. Or something like that.

I spent the 1st 16 years of my life going to church.
very reluctantly.

A neat catch22.

Neubarth is trapped.

You haven't turned your back on evil.

For all you disgusting people who have never read the Bible and claim that you are Christians. You will find that God has not changed His standards. He still requires obedience to his standards. Jesus Christ died on the Cross and shed his blood so that sinners who have repented of their sins might be saved. The contract for their salvation is signed in His blood. Either you totally turn away from sin or you have not repented.

It is very simple to understand.

Yet, as you can see the Satanists on this board mock God constantly. Hopefully a few on this board will understand that you can not turn your back on God and then claim that you have been written into the Book of Life. It does not work that way. Those people who you can clearly see on this string are demon spawn. They are of their father the Devil and are condemned by their behavior to eternal damnation.

It is not my choice for them. It is theirs alone.

You tell me to get help when it is you who constantly mocks the Word of God? You are one totally devoted follower of Satan. Get thee hence Satan. God is coming back to deal with evil people like you. Read the Bible that you constantly mock. It is all there in black and white. You are totally evil and damned by your immoral behavior. I am Good and have been accepted by God as one of His ministers. My assignment is to show people the total error of the modern religious cults that tell you that it is ok to defy God as you always do.

If only sinners that have repented are saved, then you are saying they saved themselves by repenting, not through the blood of Jesus Christ.

If you can save yourself by repenting Neubarth, then why was Christ needed?

and I have never spoken against God or Christ...I have only given you Scripture to combat your twisted views....and YOU have NOT ONCE responded to the Scripture I have given you, just as Satan could not respond to the Scripture Christ gave him.

you need help Neubarth, you really do.

How about answering my different questions to you that I have asked.

Were you a virgin when you married? Have you only been sexually intimate with one person?

and Why did you list sluts in your opening post of this thread and not once mention the men?

Also, do you think you are very much like the men that Christ spoke out to, that were going to stone the adulteress and are a chauvinist?

Is your soul clean as a whistle Neubarth, to where you can continually throw stones and condemn others to hell or speak for God?

I think you are probably committing the UNFORGIVABLE sin.....you are sinning against the Holy Spirit, who is within me and others on this board that you moc....as I have told you before Neubarth....BE CAREFUL.

Care

Care is my idea of a real Christian. They are fine folks.
The pushy rabid fundamentalist bible thumpers are another matter though.

I support my little local church. Do not go but always fund several things for them.
And I AM an atheist. But realize there are some fine Cristians.

Last edited:
How about answering my different questions to you that I have asked.

Were you a virgin when you married? Have you only been sexually intimate with one person? Hell, no I've fucked thousands of women. Married a few of them, too.

and Why did you list sluts in your opening post of this thread and not once mention the men? Why lie like that? When you do that you are of your father the Devil. I have mentioned men over and over and over and over again, and you have lied over and over and over again..

Also, do you think you are very much like the men that Christ spoke out to, that were going to stone the adulteress and are a chauvinist? I am no chauvinist or Calvinist. I am a Puritan, free from sin's stain because I accepted God and Jesus' sacrifice on the cross as I have said hundreds of times. And yes, I have repented of my sins. You constantly ignore my posts to that effect and then lie like hell about me. That is because your god is satan, the father of all liars.

Is your soul clean as a whistle Neubarth, to where you can continually throw stones and condemn others to hell or speak for God? I do not speak for God, and never have tried to. God speaks for Himself through the Bible. He says to stone those stinking filthy sluts and that is what we have to do. All of the sins that He says we are to punish with death need to be treated that way. We do not have the right to chose what sins we will accept and what sins we can avoid. Why do you lie like that?

I think you are probably committing the UNFORGIVABLE sin.....you are sinning against the Holy Spirit, who is within me and others on this board that you moc....as I have told you before Neubarth....BE CAREFUL.The holy spirit is not within you. You are a damned liar and the Holy Spirit is not and will not tolerate liars like you and your clique from hell. You are of your father the Devil. That is obvious to any who have read all of the thousands of lies in your posts.

Neubarth....

seek mental heath care, you need it!

here is your first line....

Sluts (Women who lose their virginity before marriage) are to be stoned.

Can you list the Biblical LAW that states such and gives men a free PASS for losing their virginity before marriage?

Forum List

Back