Are all of God's instructions for stoning sluts to be ignored?

Somebody needs to come into this horrible den of iniquity and bring the Word of God in here. Granted I will be attacked by all of the satanists on here. So be it. You are totally evil and that is what totally evil people do.

I am totally good and witnessing to the lost people who have been brainwashed by the so called "Christian" cults out there into believing that God's standards no longer apply and need not be obeyed. You are of your father the devil and will all be destroyed in the coming purge of the Earth as led by Jesus.

Maranatha. Come Lord Jesus, Come. Destroy this evil and corrupt world.

When somebody is as totally satanically evil as Care4None she needs to be told that constantly spitting at God will only get her a one ticket to hell. Sin is sin and she is one of the worst sinners I have ever encountered. Notice all the thousands of lies and deliberate slights to God.

She is going to pay a horrible price. She constantly blasphemes God's Holy Spirit. Never have I encountered a woman more totally satanically evil.

You've lived a sheltered life.

Excuse me?

That judgment is WWAAYY above your pay-grade, Skooter.
:cuckoo:

AND he claims he is a minister/reverend! :eek:

Any minister of God knows total evil when he sees it. All you do all of the time is lie and lie and lie and lie. You lie about God. You lie about the Bible. You lie about those who tell you to read the Bible. Why are you so afraid of Christianity? The reason is obvious. You are owned by Satan.

Poor, poor Newbie Barf............

Listen dude.........YOU are the one whose avi went from being half naked to being half naked in flames, to being all flame.

YOU are the one bragging about a "ticket to Heaven" that was written in blood. People have seen you on that thread. But, unfortunately little Newbie Barf, any contract that is written in blood ISN'T a "ticket to Heaven", it's actually a demonic contract for your soul.

I hope you remember what day you signed it, because according to legend, you've only got 10 years from the date you signed it, until midnight. Hate to see you leave anything unfinished.

And lastly, YOU are the one swearing and denigrating others, while taking a great deal of pleasure in the possible untimely end of all on this thread.

What part of "God is Love" do you keep missing?

By the way............if you signed the demonic contract for anything good, I'd go bitch to the demon that did it, because apparently they took your brains, self respect and self worth as well.

By the way..........are you SURE that it's God you're talking to? Remember dude......self doubt is a bitch.

Any minister of God knows total evil when he sees it. All you do all of the time is lie and lie and lie and lie. You lie about God. You lie about the Bible. You lie about those who tell you to read the Bible. Why are you so afraid of Christianity? The reason is obvious. You are owned by Satan.
Then you give me a neg rep damning me to hell?? :lol:
I got news for ya, bubba, you can't damn me to anything.

And here I offered to pray for you, earlier.....
But ya know what? I still will pray for you.

You can't accuse someone of being afraid of Christianity, when you haven't said a single thing that is Christ-like.

You're quoting Jewish Torah, not Christianity.

Nothing but more of your damned lies. Go ahead worshipper of Satan. Lie all you want. it is understood that anything you post will be inspired by the father of all liars.

God is unchanging. His standards change not. You and your church of Satan may want to change God's standards. He is not going to put up with that for much longer. All of you who have refused to enforce His standards will be killed in the coming purge of the Earth. I have warned you. It is in the Bible for all to read. Have you ever read the Bible. God is coming back and he is going to destroy the whole damned sinning world.

Somebody needs to come into this horrible den of iniquity and bring the Word of God in here. Granted I will be attacked by all of the satanists on here. So be it. You are totally evil and that is what totally evil people do.

I am totally good and witnessing to the lost people who have been brainwashed by the so called "Christian" cults out there into believing that God's standards no longer apply and need not be obeyed. You are of your father the devil and will all be destroyed in the coming purge of the Earth as led by Jesus.

Maranatha. Come Lord Jesus, Come. Destroy this evil and corrupt world.
Sacrificed any sheep lately?

Excuse me?

Yep ministers of god look into mirrors.

Here ya go, Barfy.

Told ya I'd pray for you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBg9zLI2bA]YouTube - Pray for You - Jaron and The Long Road to Love :: Official Video[/ame]

For all you disgusting people who have never read the Bible and claim that you are Christians. You will find that God has not changed His standards. He still requires obedience to his standards. Jesus Christ died on the Cross and shed his blood so that sinners who have repented of their sins might be saved. The contract for their salvation is signed in His blood. Either you totally turn away from sin or you have not repented.

It is very simple to understand.

Yet, as you can see the Satanists on this board mock God constantly. Hopefully a few on this board will understand that you can not turn your back on God and then claim that you have been written into the Book of Life. It does not work that way. Those people who you can clearly see on this string are demon spawn. They are of their father the Devil and are condemned by their behavior to eternal damnation.

It is not my choice for them. It is theirs alone.

Excuse me?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ByoJ7amKs&feature=related]YouTube - Church Lady with Sean Penn[/ame]

Like I said Newbie Barf, you may wanna go see a priest so that you can have that demon exorcised and possibly be able to have your demonic contract torn up.

Doubtful though......you've gone way 'round the bend.

Like I said Newbie Barf, you may wanna go see a priest so that you can have that demon exorcised and possibly be able to have your demonic contract torn up.

Does he hang around any pigs? Maybe the demon will jump over to the pigs if he prays hard.

Jesus sure was one pig hatin Jew.
PETA would get him today.

Moral dillema for a Jew? Free Pork.

Last edited:
For all you disgusting people who have never read the Bible and claim that you are Christians. You will find that God has not changed His standards. He still requires obedience to his standards. Jesus Christ died on the Cross and shed his blood so that sinners who have repented of their sins might be saved. The contract for their salvation is signed in His blood. Either you totally turn away from sin or you have not repented.

Yet, as you can see the Satanists on this board mock God constantly. Hopefully a few on this board will understand that you can not turn your back on God and then claim that you have been written into the Book of Life. It does not work that way. Those people who you can clearly see on this string are demon spawn. They are of their father the Devil and are condemned by their behavior to eternal damnation.

seek help neubarth!:cuckoo:

You can mock the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross all you want. You and your clique are all mockers of God and Jesus and the sacrifice on the Cross. Mock all you want. God will kill you soon as it promises in the Bible. Enjoy your eternity.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ahh but there is the rub.
This type of mental misbehaviour and illreasoning is encouraged by the religion and if you try and "fix" it your faith fails and you burn in hell for an eternity.

A neat catch22.
Set up and used by the religion.

Neubarth is trapped.

Do you live in a compound??

You tell me to get help when it is you who constantly mocks the Word of God? You are one totally devoted follower of Satan. Get thee hence Satan. God is coming back to deal with evil people like you. Read the Bible that you constantly mock. It is all there in black and white. You are totally evil and damned by your immoral behavior. I am Good and have been accepted by God as one of His ministers. My assignment is to show people the total error of the modern religious cults that tell you that it is ok to defy God as you always do.

Do you live in a compound??

That would be dangerous as he is nothing but a Wart!!

Compound W is the enemy :lol:

Forum List

Back