Are all of God's instructions for stoning sluts to be ignored?

no he is not just throwing out stuff like this....HE IS Fred Phelps.

Now that is a low blow. The only thing worse you could accuse someone of being is the Anti-christ himself and then I'm not so sure that Anti-Christ is as bad as calling someone Fred Phelps.

You should be ashamed of yourself, Care. ;)

Where's the Christian love that I know you have in your heart?

Immie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCBttS_y7lE]YouTube - What's Love Got to do With It by Tina Turner [Lyrics][/ame]

seriously immie, 99.9%, he IS fred phelps or a member of his sect.

Love's Got Everything To Do With It by Wayne M. Davis | ISBN # 978-1-60462-816-6

Immie

I ain't afraid of your Yahweh
I ain't afraid of your Allah
I ain't afraid of your Jesus
I'm afraid of what you do in the name of your God

I ain't afraid of your churches
I ain't afraid of your temples
I ain't afraid of your praying

verse
Rise up to your higher power
Free up from fear, it will devour you
Watch out for the ego of the hour
The ones who say they know it
Are the ones who will impose it on you

verse
Rise up, and see /find/ know/ hear a higher story
Free up from the gods of war and glory
Watch out for the threats of purgatory
The spirit of the wind won’t make a killing off of sin and satan

I ain't afraid of your Bible
I ain't afraid of your Torah
I ain't afraid of your Koran
Dont let the letter of the law
Obsure the spirit of the your love--it's killing us

verse
Rise up to your higher power
Free up from fear, it will devour you
Watch out for the ego of the hour
The ones who say they know it
Are the ones who will impose it on you

verse
Rise up, and see /find/ know/ hear a higher story
Free up from the gods of war and glory
Watch out for the threats of purgatory
The spirit of the wind won’t make a killing off of sin and satan

I ain't afraid of your Bible
I ain't afraid of your Torah
I ain't afraid of your Koran
Dont let the letter of the law
Obsure the spirit of the your love--it's killing us

Why ? Are you unable to protect yourself from nonsense?

Now that is a low blow. The only thing worse you could accuse someone of being is the Anti-christ himself and then I'm not so sure that Anti-Christ is as bad as calling someone Fred Phelps.

Immie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCBttS_y7lE]YouTube - What's Love Got to do With It by Tina Turner [Lyrics][/ame]

99.9 divided by 9 is--------hmm ?

99.9 X 10 X .667 = 666 hmmm?

Immie

Immie

99.9 divided by 9 is--------hmm ?

oh CRAP!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

111 :eek:

notice how neubarth excluding the men sleeping around in his sluts comment....he IS THE MAN/MEN that Christ is speaking to about casting the first stone...he IS the CHAUVINIST....and quite a hypocrite.

When you lie so openly like that, do you have any sense of shame? I have mentioned men on numerous occasions, far more than women. Remember I posted that if men and women abide by God's standards there would be no transmission of all those disgusting dick and pussy diseases.

As a pure Christian, I maintain that this total casting off of God's standards by disgusting grossly immoral and dishonest people like you is proof that the world is ready to be destroyed as God has repeatedly promised to do.

It will happen because totally evil people like you will have brought about the need for it. You constantly deny God's word and openly lie about anybody who says to read it. You are damned to hell by your satanic behavior.

That generation that sees Israel reborn from the four corners of the Earth will be the generation that sees God coming in all His glory to destroy the Earth. Even so, Dear Lord, Let it be.

notice how neubarth excluding the men sleeping around in his sluts comment....he is the man/men that christ is speaking to about casting the first stone...he is the chauvinist....and quite a hypocrite.

when you lie so openly like that, do you have any sense of shame? I have mentioned men on numerous occasions, far more than women. Remember i posted that if men and women abide by god's standards there would be no transmission of all those disgusting dick and pussy diseases.

As a pure christian, i maintain that this total casting off of god's standards by disgusting grossly immoral and dishonest people like you is proof that the world is ready to be destroyed as god has repeatedly promised to do.

It will happen because totally evil people like you will have brought about the need for it. You constantly deny god's word and openly lie about anybody who says to read it. You are damned to hell by your satanic behavior.

That generation that sees israel reborn from the four corners of the earth will be the generation that sees god coming in all his glory to destroy the earth. Even so, dear lord, let it be.

immie! See this? In case you are blind!

You are damned to hell by your satanic behavior.

That generation that sees Israel reborn from the four corners of the Earth will be the generation that sees God coming in all His glory to destroy the Earth. Even so, Dear Lord, Let it be.
Excuse me?

That judgment is WWAAYY above your pay-grade, Skooter.
:cuckoo:

AND he claims he is a minister/reverend! :eek:

When somebody is as totally satanically evil as Care4None she needs to be told that constantly spitting at God will only get her a one ticket to hell. Sin is sin and she is one of the worst sinners I have ever encountered. Notice all the thousands of lies and deliberate slights to God.

She is going to pay a horrible price. She constantly blasphemes God's Holy Spirit. Never have I encountered a woman more totally satanically evil.

notice how neubarth excluding the men sleeping around in his sluts comment....he is the man/men that christ is speaking to about casting the first stone...he is the chauvinist....and quite a hypocrite.

when you lie so openly like that, do you have any sense of shame? I have mentioned men on numerous occasions, far more than women. Remember i posted that if men and women abide by god's standards there would be no transmission of all those disgusting dick and pussy diseases.

As a pure christian, i maintain that this total casting off of god's standards by disgusting grossly immoral and dishonest people like you is proof that the world is ready to be destroyed as god has repeatedly promised to do.

It will happen because totally evil people like you will have brought about the need for it. You constantly deny god's word and openly lie about anybody who says to read it. You are damned to hell by your satanic behavior.

That generation that sees israel reborn from the four corners of the earth will be the generation that sees god coming in all his glory to destroy the earth. Even so, dear lord, let it be.

immie! See this? In case you are blind!

See what? :lol:

All I can do is shake my head and wonder what sweet little Care4all did to deserve that.

Immie

You are damned to hell by your satanic behavior.

Excuse me?

Any minister of God knows total evil when he sees it. All you do all of the time is lie and lie and lie and lie. You lie about God. You lie about the Bible. You lie about those who tell you to read the Bible. Why are you so afraid of Christianity? The reason is obvious. You are owned by Satan.

Excuse me?

Any minister of God knows total evil when he sees it. All you do all of the time is lie and lie and lie and lie. You lie about God. You lie about the Bible. You lie about those who tell you to read the Bible. Why are you so afraid of Christianity? The reason is obvious. You are owned by Satan.

:rofl::rofl:

please seek help!

Excuse me?

Then you give me a neg rep damning me to hell?? :lol:
I got news for ya, bubba, you can't damn me to anything.

And here I offered to pray for you, earlier.....
But ya know what? I still will pray for you.

You can't accuse someone of being afraid of Christianity, when you haven't said a single thing that is Christ-like.

You're quoting Jewish Torah, not Christianity.

Forum List

Back